What's new

Imran unveils ‘occupy Islamabad’ plan

Living in dreams and no idea of reality from his opinions on war of terror to politics since 2013...

If any of his idea sunce last 15 years was actually acted upon .... whole country would be in ruins today

Living in dreams and no idea of reality from his opinions on war of terror to politics since 2013...

If any of his idea sunce last 15 years was actually acted upon .... whole country would be in ruins today

Believes me....IK is not a big problem; (she is infact a poor majj, wondering only for mere chara; doesnt care who milked her afterwards )
Problem is one and only.....[shida talli & "Co"], they believes if NS not pulls out from office today by hook or by crook, they all will be doomed forever.

Believes me....IK is not a big problem; (she is infact a poor majj, wondering only for mere chara; doesnt care who milked her afterwards )
Problem is one and only.....[shida talli & "Co"], they believes if NS not pulls out from office today by hook or by crook, they all will be doomed forever.

Sheeda talli is alone or with.blessings of his old boss?? Musharaf??

Of course with blessing of all 'stake holders'.
He cant even must two workers for the jalsas but dictates Imran Khan like a gutted dog. Now thats what you can the perfection in manipulation.

He cant even must two workers for the jalsas but dictates Imran Khan like a gutted dog. Now thats what you can the perfection in manipulation.

IK force to obey his "Chaprasi"......, thats what you calls "Qudrat/Tareekh ka Inteqam":smokin:

anyone remembers restoration movement against Zordari sahab?

anyone remembers restoration movement against Zordari sahab?
Yep the in comparison to dharna march the crowd grew as the march moved towards Islamabad on 2009 while exact opposite happened in 2014.
"Zardari Sahib" lagta hay PPP se bhee container lanay ki baat chal rahi hay.:lol:

Sounds like Hitler's plan to me. He did eventually become the Head of Germany but after going to jail.

Best of luck in prison... if the government has guts to crush anarchy (which it obviously lacks)

Demands, even if legitmiate, PTI doesn't have right to achieve them by spreading chaos and anarchy

No One is making you either...BRA Mr.Nobody! Just hate this attitude of our nation 'Won't do anything and Won't let anyone do...just Criticize who want to, strive to'. That's why i'll repeat Nut up or Shut up
Stop sucking up on Imran. He will give you laat once he achieves his Agenda oh oh i mean Revolution.

Atleast one Mod who isn't a shill.
Sounds like Hitler's plan to me. He did eventually become the Head of Germany but after going to jail.

Best of luck in prison... if the government has guts to crush anarchy (which it obviously lacks)

Demands, even if legitmiate, PTI doesn't have right to achieve them by spreading chaos and anarchy
@notorious_eagle @WAJsal

Give him a negative rating for speaking against Lord Imran.
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

huh! He will have more burden of hopes and expectation on his shoulder any anyone of us, if he won't deliver his end will be much worse than all of the politicians & yeah please change your name ISI how can a Jack. @ss represent ISI name..enough said.
Where did i mention that i'm representing ISI in anyway? Dumb F.

Bad idea to disrupt ordinary peoples life; plus it's not like IK is going to acheive his goal. NS is corrupt to the core, he is never going to accept any accountability. Funny how 'start from me,' has gone to nowhere. I love how NS supporters stand by this hypocrisy.
Atleast one Mod who isn't a shill.
@notorious_eagle @WAJsal

Give him a negative rating for speaking against Lord Imran.
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah
How do you know he's not faking it? All mods are PTI supporters and Imran Khan fans, haha.

@ss represent ISI name..enough said.
Oh hell no.

Back
Top Bottom