What's new

Imran Riaz Khan arrested from Islamabad toll plaza

oh yar koi credible news laho ya charsi chacha nai , this is martial law disguised as a civil co government .
1657142659115.png

Generals don’t care because politicians and journalists keep making empty threats. What are they waiting for? Why not tell the public everything? What are they hiding? This is the frustrating part, country is failing in every department and they refuse to name names.

Is there a strategy in this madness?

Ice pyaar be like beghairta daddu teri waja tu menu hor gallan peniyan

Do qaumi nazariya.
Quaid bi kehta hoga kin yaddi dio de hath charh gia mulk

View attachment 859550
First that's not a markhor. It's an ibex.
Secondly they are having fun.. they dont even know if it has anything to do with army.

A PTI-made law that might haunt its leaders and workers in the near future!
View attachment 859560
It's not foj arresting or beating up these anchors. Its u folks. You are just good at getting away with it while having brig rashid and bajwa get all the mudslinging

Last edited:
Sometimes I think there was a plan to create a rift between public and Army.. and that has succeeded..

Yes there was a big plan but what's shocking is that the armed forces on purpose are creating this. Weird.

If the armed forces believe they do not want to be part of politics and want to stop over throwing governments etc for stability then why not make an announcement that the time of military toppling government has gone, Pakistan political parties need to follow the law, if the PM doesn't have the majority then the opposition will overtake and everyone will wait for the election date instead of announcing new elections straight away, the reason is because it creates instability and we want new elections after every 5 years and give a peaceful handover to the new government. I would understand that.

Last edited:
Chotay log, baray office. I bet his promotions all they way to COAS has to do with foreign assets in the system.

That to and also the Pakistani political mind set in choosing a COAS who they think they’ll be able to control, end result you have a cuck as a COAS. Sad part you lose out on having a competent Commander.

Back
Top Bottom