What's new

Imran left 'no stone unturned' to harm country: Nawaz Sharif

692756_44955944.jpg

Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) supremo Nawaz Sharif lambasted on Monday Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan, saying the latter left no stone unturned to harm the country.

Speaking to media, Mr Sharif hoped, "Allah Almighty will save the country from people like Imran Khan." Launching a broadside at Mr Khan, Mr Sharif said, "Imran was no less than a calamity for the country."

Seeing Mr Khan presence in the country’s political scenario ‘a bad omen’, Mr Sharif said, "Getting rid of people like Imran should be responsibility of every citizen."

Maryam Nawaz to return home on Saturday evening: info minister

Minister for Information and Broadcasting Marriyum Aurangzeb said on Monday that Pakistan Muslim League (N) Senior Vice President and Chief Organizer Maryam Nawaz would leave London on January 26 and reach Lahore on January 28, Saturday night at 8 pm.

In a tweet, the minister said that with the prayers of the people, Maryam Nawaz Sharif was returning home after recovering from surgery.

The minister thanked the people of Pakistan for their prayers and good wishes.
Dar is our FM
uae-has-rolled-over-dollar-2bn-loan-ishaq-dar-confirms-1674120201-2859.jpeg

Enough said Humpty Dumpty

Nawab Sharif " Imran left no stone unturned and I will turn all the dollars into my bank account"

"Getting rid of people like Imran should be responsibility of every citizen."

I wish he would have added peacefully or through the ballot box somewhere in that line. You don't want to be misunderstood in a situation like now.

"Getting rid of people like Imran should be responsibility of every citizen."

I wish he would have added peacefully or through the ballot box somewhere in that line. You don't want to be misunderstood in a situation like now.
He probably was the one who tried to get him killed but his plan wasn't successful.

mian is staying relevant as possible for the haad haram noonies.

Imran left 'my both testes unturned' to harm me: Nawaz Sharif​

He further said we had hid all our ill gotten money under the stones

Afterall, her mother was lifelong nurse of Kalsoom Nawaz, that's why is ko Nawaz family itna nawaaz rahi hai.

Unfortunate reality of our politics.

Each and every minister or PML member's reason for fame can be traced back to their waldain being servants of the Sharif family in one way or another.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom