What's new

Imran left 'no stone unturned' to harm country: Nawaz Sharif

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
692756_44955944.jpg

Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) supremo Nawaz Sharif lambasted on Monday Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan, saying the latter left no stone unturned to harm the country.

Speaking to media, Mr Sharif hoped, "Allah Almighty will save the country from people like Imran Khan." Launching a broadside at Mr Khan, Mr Sharif said, "Imran was no less than a calamity for the country."

Seeing Mr Khan presence in the country’s political scenario ‘a bad omen’, Mr Sharif said, "Getting rid of people like Imran should be responsibility of every citizen."

Maryam Nawaz to return home on Saturday evening: info minister

Minister for Information and Broadcasting Marriyum Aurangzeb said on Monday that Pakistan Muslim League (N) Senior Vice President and Chief Organizer Maryam Nawaz would leave London on January 26 and reach Lahore on January 28, Saturday night at 8 pm.

In a tweet, the minister said that with the prayers of the people, Maryam Nawaz Sharif was returning home after recovering from surgery.

The minister thanked the people of Pakistan for their prayers and good wishes.

692756_44955944.jpg

Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) supremo Nawaz Sharif lambasted on Monday Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan, saying the latter left no stone unturned to harm the country.

Speaking to media, Mr Sharif hoped, "Allah Almighty will save the country from people like Imran Khan." Launching a broadside at Mr Khan, Mr Sharif said, "Imran was no less than a calamity for the country."

Seeing Mr Khan presence in the country’s political scenario ‘a bad omen’, Mr Sharif said, "Getting rid of people like Imran should be responsibility of every citizen."

Maryam Nawaz to return home on Saturday evening: info minister

Minister for Information and Broadcasting Marriyum Aurangzeb said on Monday that Pakistan Muslim League (N) Senior Vice President and Chief Organizer Maryam Nawaz would leave London on January 26 and reach Lahore on January 28, Saturday night at 8 pm.

In a tweet, the minister said that with the prayers of the people, Maryam Nawaz Sharif was returning home after recovering from surgery.

The minister thanked the people of Pakistan for their prayers and good wishes.
What he is actually saying that 'agly ne hamari har taraf se mar di hy :cry: and its getting harder to plunder'

Last edited:
I want that calamity back, I was enjoying it. Everything was so smooth and stable, there was so much positivity in the air. Please keep your roshnii in London.

On the run absconding Corrupt thieving motherfucking bastard . Sent he’s wife home in a cardboard box by Royal Mail

Lowest of the low scum family

Could you do me a favour?

I want donner kebabs, please get me a few boxes, cheers mate.

Imran have pensioned this haram khor off and it must be burning his back side. Next is sending the land mafia estate agents army generals home to meet their creator.

Could you do me a favour?

I want donner kebabs, please get me a few boxes, cheers mate.

I need a donner kebab as well lol I’m getting fed up of jerk chicken and rice and peas & curry goat man even the rotis here are different . I’m in Jamaica btw and no donner meat in the Caribbean.

Needs to be extra greasy with loads of chilli sauce dripping down my chin .yum & not that German rubbish kebab gotta be from Pakistani chip shop or a Turkish

Shawarmaas are rubbish and that thing in America called giro ( yuck ) .

I need a donner kebab as well lol I’m getting fed up of jerk chicken and rice and peas & curry goat man even the rotis here are different . I’m in Jamaica btw and no donner meat in the Caribbean.

Needs to be extra greasy with loads of chilli sauce dripping down my chin .yum & not that German rubbish kebab gotta be from Pakistani chip shop or a Turkish

Shawarmaas are rubbish and that thing in America called giro ( yuck ) .

Lmfao, Pakistani chip shop donner kebabs are the best! I never liked German or Turkish donner kebabs. Man that chilly sauce.. damn I could live on donner kebabs all my life. Ever had a donner Pizza from a Pakistani outlet? It was ACE!!!

Lmfao, Pakistani chip shop donner kebabs are the best! I never liked German or Turkish donner kebabs. Man that chilly sauce.. damn I could live on donner kebabs all my life. Ever had a donner Pizza from a Pakistani outlet? It was ACE!!!

Had the pizza had a donner burger and donner meat and chips . But the donner in the pita is the best .

Haan aur tunay to jaisay mulk ko char chand laga diay hain na aath maheenon main

Has this woman tweeted a single tweet regarding the power crisis?

NO.

She should stop acting as a personal naukar of Maryam and keep the people aware of the crisis at hand.

Pakistanis who still buy into this lunatic's lies deserve to be slow-cooked and fed to the dogs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom