What's new

Imran Khan's Islamabad Rally - امربالمعروف - Updates & Discussion

yes, and when nawaja was fired for shitting on generals shoes, instead of polishing

general pasha hired a new boot polisher, for BOSS< BAAZ _ALA from coke studio bani- gala

ps, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MERIT IN PAKISTAN

ONLY Marriott International ISLAMABAD
the whole amritsari party lives to polish boots NOT from above but the soles of the boots!!

Air Marshal Shahid Latif - (Retd)
@AMShahidLatif

Poor selection of words, not worthy of your stature. Shouldn't have used slurs and derogatory language for your opponents when you can win the battle of nerves without mentioning those words for your opponents. Disappointed!
5:34 PM · Mar 27, 2022·Twitter Web App

Cracks in the ranks of the ex-Servicemen who earlier announced support to IK?
he (alone) is all the ex servicemen.

Beautiful message delivered......

Pakistan knows how badly CIA wants change and is flooding haram money to our harm politicians and Mullahs......BUT........

it is not 70s and regime changes are not easy and will not go down quietly. Old generals with kids studying in America are on their way out and the new generation of generals who fought and suffered in the hands of CIA sponsored TTP proxies hold no love for their old American masters. This new generation has lost their friends and families to the suicide bombers paid for by the CIA and have no love for them.

America blames Pakistan for their loss in Afghanistan and particularly the ISI. Imagine the head of ISI that supervised humiliating American escape from Afghanistan becoming the new army chief and another supporter of his policy the PM.

Americans also decided the day IK said absolutely not....that this PM is absolutely not acceptable.

All the chaprasi minded pandoo Patwari leaders saw an opportunity and are now trying to cash out....

The game is not over yet.....

It's strange, Shahid Khaqan Abbasi was against toppling the PTI govt and want them to complete 5 years, but the other political parties doesn't want it.

تلاش گُم شُدہ لوٹے۔

جہاں بھی ملیں براہ کرم ہمارے کارکُنوں کے حوالہ کر دیں ۔
انکی جُدائ میں کارُکن بہت پریشان ہیں.....​

1648403010986.png

Do we need more proof that this lot does not have Pakistan’s interests in mind? Imran Khan single-handedly brought back this nation’s lost prestige & yet again these corrupt dynasties are looking to jeopardize Pakistan’s international position. Shameful.......................................

Who sent a threatening letter to Imran Khan ? .

the crowd was impressive, was it 500k? i don't think so, i guess around 100k tu hu ga which again was/is impressive, speech on the other hand was repeat telecast with added death threat twist thrown in between. A typical election speech it was i think.

the crowd was impressive, was it 500k? i don't think so, i guess around 100k tu hu ga which again was/is impressive, speech on the other hand was repeat telecast with added death threat twist thrown in between. A typical election speech it was i think.
600k although not everyone was in the crowd so we couldn't see 600k people

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom