What's new

Imran Khan's Islamabad Rally - امربالمعروف - Updates & Discussion

A population of 250 million with 60% under 30..........the majority is always silent and give their response at the ballot. If IK was indeed so popular, he would have gone to the vote of no-confidence and would have fought there. He could have dissolved the assemblies before the agenda of no-confidence was put up and could have called in early elections to return with even more seats. But whatever he has done so far speaks loudly of what he knows, he will lose seats, many many seats in the next elections.
He is an elected head of state. Why would he call early elections? Why should he even dissolve the assemblies? because the whole nation can see the conspiracy in this. Just because a band of corrupt are coming together to save themselves from accountability, an elected PM should dissolve assemblies? Your logic in this... well leave it up to you.

A population of 60% is the one who will win him the seats. He will not lose seats, he will gain them and many many more, whenever that is. Let's come back to this very post after the next elections.

Btw, only PTV allowed in the rally. I wonder why?
Exactly the narrative opposition wanted. Just so you know, the last three jalsas of IK were not shown completely on the private TV channels, they were cut very short, so we need to be careful about making judgments. Opposition media is not showing the jalsa and blaming the government so I reserve judgment for now.

A few things are becoming clearer now. It seems like the establishment really is behind the no-confidence yet the ex-service of Pakistan are attending the jalsa in their thousands. IK has refrained from naming or shaming ARMY instead of protecting them as an important cog of the riasat and not necessarily for his own benefit.

This is really unprecendeted. I knew Islamabad will be filled to the ends.

Lo bhai. Nawaz Sharif accepted the offer of Parvez Elahi becoming CM Punjab as per ARY.

I dont know when will our Establishment come to senses? We we have drama every time there is new army chief coming. Look at the situation around whole world, look at inflation, look at falling reserves this is the least thing any patriotic Pakistani will wish in Pakistan "Instability". But I don't know how Establishment thinks or what they want.

Thousands line up the streets outside the parade ground to attend the rally.
FB_IMG_1648383955928.jpg

Back
Top Bottom