What's new

Imran Khan's indecisiveness makes Pakistan a joke after no action on airspace ban.

This thread is just a gathering place of a few critics of PTI and IK.

Make no mistake, airspace ban is coming into effect.

Detractors simply need to wait and be patient.

IK already took the toughest stance against India since the Kargil war. He is very deliberate with his words and actions.

India has a chance to back down, the world sees it. Afterwards, we will escalate the situation if it doesn’t recant its current warmongering behavior.

IK already took the toughest stance against India since the Kargil war. He is very deliberate with his words and actions.

India has a chance to back down, the world sees it. Afterwards, we will escalate the situation if it doesn’t recant its current warmongering behavior.

I'm not a detractor, I'm a Pakistani who is ashamed of this govt. dilly dallying once they have announced the move. They said they'll make a decision in 48 hours. Now 48 hours have passed and no NOTAM has been issued against Indian using our airspace.

Can't blame Imran Khan completely also. This issue exploded when that hindoo terrorist fascist Modi used Pak airspace twice to travel to France and return to India. When this issue was discussed in the cabinet meeting Foreign Minister Qureshi and aviation minister Ghulam Sarwar Khan did not notify the Prime Minister of this VIP flight which is beyond outrageous. There was agreement in cabinet that airspace should be banned but Mr. Qureshi again butted in using excuse of rules and regulations delaying the issue.

@Nasr I understand youthiyas will defend Imran Khan's cowardice in any manner but the way your stupid defense has come is kinda hilarious.

One poster was worried about IATA another is trying to blame the one questioning this loserly policy.

Paksitani and Indian air force are already on forward bases. India has closed its airspace in 2002 and 71, every country has the right to close its airspace. If there was a severe blowback the indians would not have begged for opening of airspace during kartarpur discussions. The things is PTI govt. is pathetically indecisive and you can't hide its shameful posture at a time when its asking Paksitani public to come out and do maatam [chest-beating] on the roads for half an hour on Friday for Kashmir while they help Indian airlines and India connect with Europe and North America.

I was initially angry with the public announcement of closing airspace but this PTI govt. is making all of us look fools and dumb in the intl. community.

KAshmir is Pakistan's core interest if we allow massacre or demographic change their this would be the worst catastrophe in history and protests and randi rona on twitter by Imran Khan is not going to help them.

There is a saying in the english language, "Good things come to those who wait." But I slap that saying in the face of the english author with my own saying "Victory is your's, when your approach is tempered, your gaze is steady and your tact is lethal." There is a thing called "International Law" which can hamper our foreign policy and must be mitigated. I reiterate what I said earlier, the action the enemy took, was permanent in nature. So to, when Pakistan takes action against the enemy (hindustan), it will be PERMANENTLY DAMAGING IN NATURE TO THE ENEMY. And that requires checking all avenues of exploitation by the enemy, crossing your "t" 's and dotting your "i" 's. If you catch my drift.

I'm not a detractor, I'm a Pakistani who is ashamed of this govt. dilly dallying once they have announced the move. They said they'll make a decision in 48 hours. Now 48 hours have passed and no NOTAM has been issued against Indian using our airspace.

Can't blame Imran Khan completely also. This issue exploded when that hindoo terrorist fascist Modi used Pak airspace twice to travel to France and return to India. When this issue was discussed in the cabinet meeting Foreign Minister Qureshi and aviation minister Ghulam Sarwar Khan did not notify the Prime Minister of this VIP flight which is beyond outrageous. There was agreement in cabinet that airspace should be banned but Mr. Qureshi again butted in using excuse of rules and regulations delaying the issue.

I also agree with your main point, however it is not so easy when Pakistan is trying to repair its image and avoid creating new enemies.

For now, trust in our government and military to do what is right.

If we play this properly like we did in Feb, we will come out stronger than India.

It will allow us to flex more muscle on Kashmir.

Anyone who is of the view that Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan and his government are a failure by not imposing the Air-Space Ban on india, are either dumb, or stupid or both.

In order to impose a comprehensive airspace ban on another country, that too which has a direct border with the country imposing a ban. There are many factors that come into play, which have to be mitigated tactfully. Otherwise you may just be a "Jahil, Gawaar" and end up hurting Pakistan's already battered economy.

First things first, Government of Pakistan has to all it's bases in terms of litegatative blowback. Secondly, Government of Pakistan must replace revenue source with other countries and airlines for air-routes through it's territory in order to minimize or eliminate any losses incurred. Thirdly, this ban, when imposed, will not be a temporary measure since the enemy's actions were also of permanent nature.

Look before you leap is not an act of cowardice, rather an act of intellect. Something which is seriously lacking in some Pakistanis on this forum. I mean to say man, come on, some of these "Jiyalay" are worse than a pregnant woman on a hot day! Get a friggin grip on yourselves and stop behaving like a mad cow.
:laughcry:

Pray, do tell hpo does on go On about Banning a certain Country's civil airline for no apparent reason, what would that do to you IATA commitment s? I am keen to learn on this subject from you

Does anybody or country should care about IATA commitments when two hostile countries have armed forces on the border and hostilities is at peak ?
Does India care for ICC or ICJ or UNO observer group? Then how come we should care or listen to world bodies alone? By our always showing rule following will describe us as weak and demoralise the mass sentiments.
Does the world’s so called largest democracy had shown even an iota of democracy in annexation of article 370 so why the hell its only us worring for it.
If the other Muslims countries don’t support us then we shouldn’t care for their getting additional taxes if India impose on them due to our airspace closure for Indian airlines

I also agree with your main point, however it is not so easy when Pakistan is trying to repair its image and avoid creating new enemies.

For now, trust in our government and military to do what is right.

If we play this properly like we did in Feb, we will come out stronger than India.

It will allow us to flex more muscle on Kashmir.

Hahahaha what muscle flexing has been achieved by this PTI govt? IT has a defensive approach. We have lost as many as 100 civilians and soldierson LoC to indian shelling in few months while PTI is on silent mode. I guess we should pull our troops from Azad Kashmir and let Indians capture it that'll repair our image pretty well for certain countries who never want to see us positively in the first place.
Where are you heading, in 4 months of our denying indians our airspace no body batted an eye lid the way no one objected when India closed its airspace for almost 10 months for PAkistan in 2002.
We should stop this bakwaas of image, country respect nations that are resolute. Please don't mix Pak army with this loser govt.

He is very deliberate with his words and actions.
He has called the BJP a NAZI fascist party and Modi as bad if not worse than Hitler. He has said several times that Pakistan WILL NEVER speak to Modi or his govt EVER. He has accused Modi of committing genocide in Kashmir since the abrogation of 370 and started the ethnic cleaning of Kashmir.
He has said no Pakistani can talk to such evil and he certainly never will.

So no talks only strife. I presume Pakistani's expect neither he nor his govt will talk to any Indians from the BJP govt.

No U-Turns then

But think hard, would an airspace ban actually help the Kashmir cause for Pakistan ? 30-minutes standing outside ? trade ban ? is it actually helping ?
if this wont effect India thn how will 30 minutes rocdblocks will do? and more over if this is as inconsequential why did the Government signalled it at first place. Enjoy Bacha Saqa Rule!

@Nasr I understand youthiyas will defend Imran Khan's cowardice in any manner but the way your stupid defense has come is kinda hilarious.

One poster was worried about IATA another is trying to blame the one questioning this loserly policy.

Paksitani and Indian air force are already on forward bases. India has closed its airspace in 2002 and 71, every country has the right to close its airspace. If there was a severe blowback the indians would not have begged for opening of airspace during kartarpur discussions. The things is PTI govt. is pathetically indecisive and you can't hide its shameful posture at a time when its asking Paksitani public to come out and do maatam [chest-beating] on the roads for half an hour on Friday for Kashmir while they help Indian airlines and India connect with Europe and North America.

I was initially angry with the public announcement of closing airspace but this PTI govt. is making all of us look fools and dumb in the intl. community.

KAshmir is Pakistan's core interest if we allow massacre or demographic change their this would be the worst catastrophe in history and protests and randi rona on twitter by Imran Khan is not going to help them.
We understand patwaris will do bulshit when they were in power not utter a single world about kulboshan and Modi not having FM for 4 yrs only to benefit india.

These guys are as rotten like NS airspace will close they will come up with something else. But they won't answer u why Pak didn't have FM for 4 yrs and now they want war with india.

He has called the BJP a NAZI fascist party and Modi as bad if not worse than Hitler. He has said several times that Pakistan WILL NEVER speak to Modi or his govt EVER. He has accused Modi of committing genocide in Kashmir since the abrogation of 370 and started the ethnic cleaning of Kashmir.
He has said no Pakistani can talk to such evil and he certainly never will.

So no talks only strife. I presume Pakistani's expect neither he nor his govt will talk to any Indians from the BJP govt.

No U-Turns then
There is any doubt that BJP is not Nazi???

If I have to be brutally honest, IK is now completely isolated by his so called "advisors and ministers" who mostly came from other parties aka status quo rubbish.

The guy wasn't even aware that Dr Shahid Masood was in captivity for 30 days!! and he is the PM of the country and supposedly the most up to date person in Pakistan.

You want to create "Riyasat-e-Madina" yet surrounded by ultra libturd crowd? Its laughable. He needs to get the right wing ,nationalist element around him for the policy making , aka, the inner circle.

Hope I am wrong, but the way I see it, he is starting to lose the pulse of the masses. The libturd , the status quo elements are taking him to the same old non sense.

But think hard, would an airspace ban actually help the Kashmir cause for Pakistan ? 30-minutes standing outside ? trade ban ? is it actually helping ?

I second you that it wouldnt help Kashmir's directly, however, these are ways to inflict pain to your nemesis. When we closed airspace for them last time, the bulk of the losses affected Air India, the national flag carrier, which lost more than $71.65m. Other carriers affected including Indian carriers SpiceJet ($4.48m), IndiGo ($3.66m) and GoAir ($0.3m).

Mind you this damage was done due to airspace closure ONLY, icing on the cake, you also close all their land routes for Indo-Afghan trade as well.

You have to make tough calls in response when your nemesis is trying to flex its muscles and hurting him financially is a good option atm.

Again, it wouldnt do any good to Kashmir's but this is how you express your intention & respond.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom