What's new

Imran Khan’s ‘fascism’ jibe as Pakistan police file new cases

That is their job, and that is what they do.

Where are the politicians, who can't legislate and enforce the law ?

Why can't the politicians get their act together ? and deliver governance ?

Are you living in a bubble? It is the establishment which installed these corrupt politicians. What did Musharraf do? Gave NRO to these bastards. What did Yaya and Ayub do - called Fatima Jinnah a traitor.

So don’t lecture about politicians when the whole system was f-ed by the establishment. This government will collapse if establishment is not backing them.

We will criticize avg soldier as well. Will they kill their family members if they are commanded to? This bs of chain of command needs to end, cowards hiding behind “uper say order aya hai” . They can always refuse, stand up for the country.

Now Shahbaz claims foreign interference in Pak matters and attacks on the military... all GCC media is now backing IK... what they will do ???. Shahbaz linking attack on PDM to attack on a military ...
They know GCC leaders are not happy with PDM. Specially after attacking Imran Khan house and ransacked his property

Last edited:
You're missing the point. I don't advocate for India to take over Pakistan, I advocate for a brokered peace between the two countries that settles the Kashmir dispute, even if it means that we have to give away land.
We will not be able to rise whilst the powerful nation next door remains an enemy.
People need to start accepting this

You're missing the point. I don't advocate for India to take over Pakistan, I advocate for a brokered peace between the two countries that settles the Kashmir dispute, even if it means that we have to give away land.
We will not be able to rise whilst the powerful nation next door remains an enemy.
People need to start accepting this
they’re not as powerful as we are corrupt and sleazy. Give away land? You can give away your lands if you like, but I won’t give an inch. In fact, we will extract what was rightfully ours.

they’re not as powerful as we are corrupt and sleazy. Give away land? You can give away your lands if you like, but I won’t give an inch. In fact, we will extract what was rightfully ours.
I am Kashmiri myself, and am personally willing to dump land in return for the economic growth of Pakistan and a fresh start.

Are you living in a bubble? It is the establishment which installed these corrupt politicians. What did Musharraf do? Gave NRO to these bastards. What did Yaya and Ayub do - called Fatima Jinnah a traitor.

So don’t lecture about politicians when the whole system was f-ed by the establishment. This government will collapse if establishment is not backing them.

We will criticize avg soldier as well. Will they kill their family members if they are commanded to? This bs of chain of command needs to end, cowards hiding behind “uper say order aya hai” . They can always refuse, stand up for the country.

That is an overly simplistic view of the problem.
Go back in history,

the problem is simple,
If the house was looted, I would first question where was my weakness in terms of security and defense.
If the generals find a way in places where they don't belong,
I would ask, why was the vacuum created ?

At this point, you can check why the Turks stood up, and how effectively did they stand up,
and why isn't the pakistani population not doing the same since last 7 decades.

and as for refusing orders, that is something they are trained not to do,
because if even a hint of insubordination occurs, the whole discipline falls.

Peace with India makes sense in the modern day and age. What the hell is the nation expecting to gain by staying at odds with India? We may have fought over land in the past, but surely an agreement could be made for peace to be established with India, as it would be mutually beneficial.
It doesn't need to spread to the level of the countries uniting, but a level of peace and free trade would be very beneficial to both.
Heck, even Iran and Saudi, two massive regional rivals have attempted to put their differences aside and coexist for a while.
Why can't Pakistan do the same?
Then how will they justify the Defence Budget? 🤷‍♂️

So we should let them kill our people because its their job? How stupid.

That is NOT how it works
and officer is trained and held responsible for the orders he gives,
soldiers are not supposed to question or think,

Otherwise, imagine a battalion ordered to do task A, and they do task B, because they thought
it was the right thing to do,
whereas the strategy was to do A and then C, D, E.

It is always the general (strategos) who owns the strategy.

That is NOT how it works
and officer is trained and held responsible for the orders he gives,
soldiers are not supposed to question or think,

Otherwise, imagine a battalion ordered to do task A, and they do task B, because they thought
it was the right thing to do,
whereas the strategy was to do A and then C, D, E.

It is always the general (strategos) who owns the strategy.
And we are trying to hold them responsible for what they have done to our country, but you think they shouldn't be held responsible.

Wasn't IK, a politican trying to bring accountbility? He wanted to change how things were being done, but guess who stopped him? And now, who is stopping the election from happening, be honest.

And we are trying to hold them responsible for what they have done to our country, but you think they shouldn't be held responsible.

Wasn't IK, a politican trying to bring accountbility? He wanted to change how things were being done, but guess who stopped him? And now, who is stopping the election from happening, be honest.

That my young friend is how I wish it worked.

You are thinking in the right direction, maybe one day you will have enough experience too

That is an overly simplistic view of the problem.
Go back in history,

the problem is simple,
If the house was looted, I would first question where was my weakness in terms of security and defense.
If the generals find a way in places where they don't belong,
I would ask, why was the vacuum created ?

At this point, you can check why the Turks stood up, and how effectively did they stand up,
and why isn't the pakistani population not doing the same since last 7 decades.

and as for refusing orders, that is something they are trained not to do,
because if even a hint of insubordination occurs, the whole discipline falls.

yes, look at the history. It started from the very beginning, the get go. Quaid ambulance being delayed, first prime minister being shot. Sister of founder who was instrumental in our independence movement being called a traitor.

Don’t get me wrong , I am not saying politicians don’t get any blame but when you destroy a society how can one expect someone from there will rise? Mushraf could have been a hero, jail all corrupt individuals and give Pakistan a fresh start but what did he do? That’s establishment for you.

Politicians can also use chain of command excuse. They are listening to their party leader. They are trained to kill the enemy , they are not animals that once trained can’t forget their training. Will they kill their family members if they are given order? If the answer is yes, fine they are following order but the answer is no. So yes, it’s an excuse . They are cowards who don’t want to stick their neck out but unfortunately generals make millions and average soldier will retire with nothing.

Numbers don't matter till they've weapons. Protests can only bring revolutions when part of the army defects under public pressure. Pakistani army consists of Punjabi army, which remained loyal even to the British in 1857. Madras and Calcutta based armies were up in revolt but Punjab and Nepal chose slavery. Why would they change now?
The only other way to bring a change is CIVIL WAR, unfortunately IK does not have the courage for it. It would require years of fighting and bloodshed. IK wants others to do hard work, he does not want to confront anyone.

If there is a militant wing of PTI, lead by some young leader they should approach RAW for help. For all our differences with Pak, India recognises the fact that establishing civilian supremacy in Pakistan will result in peace between India and Pakistan in the long term. India should supply PTI with all kinds of arms and ammunitions free of cost.
Shut the **** up pajeet and worry about yourself

@waz @SQ8 @LeGenD

This Indian is deliberately undermining the efforts of IK and PTI by advocating they take a militant stance by getting weapons from his country. Can we please do something about this Indian and his cohorts. This goes far beyond than just PTI and Pakistan.

@Maula Jatt @Sayfullah @Bleek @Olympus81 @MastanKhan @Trailer23 @Trango Towers @Areesh @arjunk @Battlion25
Pajeet should be banned for advocating terrorism, especially considering it's not even his place to speak on these issues at all.

Ban all pajeets from Pakistan based threads, it's none of their business and their verbal diarrhea is polluting the forum. Their opinion is worth less than the bottom of our shoes.

Gangus can't mind their own business. Its funny because we might have problems but Indian involvement will just unite us

But this Pajeet seems to be correct.
Don't care - pajeets of all kind should learn to mind their business especially when advocating for any kind of violence

Back
Top Bottom