What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

The Americans and Western intelligence agencies figured it out very quickly and correctly. They have been saying it for decades. If you want to break Pakistan focus on its ethnic fault lines. Today we have reached that point. The Americans must be thoroughly enjoying themselves.

You call yourself afghan a lot of time. Afghan is a nationality of the country named Afghanistan. I have so many Pashtuun friends and professional contacts from different parts of Pakistan and from all sorts of fields and businesses i cannot even count. Never have i heard one of them calling themselves Afghan. Just "Pathan". Even the ones i know from Orakzai.
What FA pass establishment did in late 80s and 90s is something entirely different. They wanted to influence post soviet Muslim countries in there stupid plans but It demaged Pakistan more then India and Afghanistan. But thats entirely different debate.
Afghans destroyed Afghanistan by destroying the state in power politics and allowing unimaginable level of foreign interference.
Pashtun and Afghan are not synonimous. If you think this way then what can i say. Start a movement to absorb the Pashtun Majority areas of Afghanistan into KPK. Pashtuuns of KPK are more educated, Prosporous and powerfull at this point of time then Afghan Pashtuuns. I am sure Kabul Jalalabad will love to live as sister cities of Peshawar. (Not that i support this idea in any way. I am pretty happy with our Pashtuuns and there culture. I have nothing against Afghans but Dont want the war torn deprived divided and economically devastated society to spill into our pashtuun society. More like North korea/South Korea situation)

Even in Pakistani domicile, the ethnicity was called afghan, they changed it recently. I dont know what kind of pashtuns u know but ask any pashtun if they are afghan and they ll say yes. Afghan is an ethnicity and is often confused with Afghanistan nationality.
Now ur 2nd part, why should we unite with them or absorb them? Doeant punjabis live on both sides of the border? Doesn't arab live through many borders? Pashtuns of current Pakistan have their own history and there have been wars between pashtuns from east of durand and west of durand line. So just because we have same ethnicity, doesn't mean we are same or have same thinking.
Pashtuns of Pakistan also do not accept any claim of Afghanistan pashtuns on our lands and its because we took these lands by conquering them and no Afghanistan pashtun helped us ever.

could be fake.. or he's an idiot

or, maybe he's a well to do person though he doesn't come across as one

what a bad idea to quit your job for sake of a multi millionaire politician like CHarlatan Khan.
Yep. It is all fake. Nawaz Sharif is the best. Stupid Indian. You get abused every minute in this topic. Yet this swine has no shame.

If you are in any way affiliated to PTI and in Pakistan right now you should be ready for anything. These fvckers can pay visits, harass, intimidate, abduct and kill people.

It is time for Imran Khan to up the ante now. These pigs just won't understand the language of law and peaceful protests.

Last edited:
There is a hell of differnce between getting informed from social media based on algorithms {which keeps up suggesting you things you see & watch mostly on social media) and knowledge. There is tons of research available by which populist leaders have hijacked social media. The goal is to spread enough sweage into every single corner, enough doubts, enough questions without answers that citizens no longer trust it's state, institutions and system. And that's how the games are won.
You should codnemn the unconstitutional role of estabishment instead of trying to take over establishment itself. Ain't gonna happen my friend. Mistakes of 75 years cannot be undone by putting all your eggs into basket of a mule who is preaching "Haqeeqi Azadi" with tomatoe like red face with a deep frustated voice.

Thatis exactly what establishment have been doing to ppl like. Using stupid dumb slogans like Pakistan noor hay air noor ko zawal nahi lolz. Spreading fake crap abt ghazwa e hind lolz. Its the establishment that have brainwashed us since the start and its only now that ppl realize. A british military dog who necame chief of Pakistan army tjen took ober and called siater of quaid e azam as traitor. Talk about facts and proofs, not algorithms, algorithms were used by establishment through first stupid pak study courses and then PTV news. Im sure ur grown up, so why dont u read few books about 65 and 71 wars and compare that to pak study.
Let me open ur eyes even more, this establishment and army uses mullah and religion the most. Something they learned from the brits, their masters. The brits created deoband and barelvi sects and since then have successfully used religion to steer the dumb blind following masses.
This establishment is actually the same british child and never been true Pakistani. As far as ur hatred for IK, its ur personal choice, my point is this evil establishment should be destroyed and power should be with elected govt, be it imran khan or zarsari or naani or whoever the ppl elect. Chowkidar ko apni auqaat pe laana hoga and only then we will develop. Its the reason india developed and its the reason Bangladesh developed.

Back
Top Bottom