What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

At this rate it soon will. Are you old enough to remember how MQM started out?

I am a Kashmiri living in Karachi since before you were born you imbecile.

I agree with you, but look at the frequent comments by PTI supporters calling for militancy against the state, even on PDF of all places.

Not yet... At this rate with PTI supporters are on track to devolve into an unorganized clusterfuck of militants with pent up hate against the army, america, and so on.

Imran needs to tone down PTI's anti state rhetoric or at least clarify it's a specific individual he's against, not the entire institution.
comments are different thing no one can control social media.

These comments are not policy of official policy of Pti

At this rate it soon will. Are you old enough to remember how MQM started out?

I am a Kashmiri living in Karachi since before you were born you imbecile.

I agree with you, but look at the frequent comments by PTI supporters calling for militancy against the state, even on PDF of all places.

Not yet... At this rate with PTI supporters are on track to devolve into an unorganized clusterfuck of militants with pent up hate against the army, america, and so on.

Imran needs to tone down PTI's anti state rhetoric or at least clarify it's a specific individual he's against, not the entire institution.
The entire institution is rotten.
It is constantly producing low IQ generals who think they are the true rulers of Pakistan .

And difference between MQM and PTI is that whole two provinces stand with IK.
MQM never had had such support.
Only if IK wants,now is the time to change the course of Pakistani Future from darkness to prosperity and integrity.
#We stand behind IK.

Youthias should be treated in the same way, they Treated TLP. #Makafat-e-Amal

😅🤪😅🤪😅🤪😅🤪😅🤪😅🤪😅🤪😅🤪😅🤪😅🤪

FrU1dXJX0AQ8IHv.jpeg

You’re a cuck nevertheless.
No, you're a cuck for destroying your own country.
It was the police/rangers that tried to storm his place.
It's called arresting and happens in every country.
As for hate towards establishment, the pricks fully deserve it. Their constant martial laws, political engineering, monopolizing commercial interests, corruption, gobbling up huge chunk of the budget is what’s stunting Pakistan’s progress.
Do you even know what the establishment its? It's as civilian as it is military. All the military does nowadays is stop people like you blowing themselves up or flying planes into buildings.

I don't know which case you are talking about but it appears that you are trying to justify 1 illegal act with another.
no he is demanding law equal for all

court order to arrest rana and bring court on 28th march and police said they couldnt find him while rana present in jalsa etc

He’s not a Patwari, he’s just one of those misguided souls (like many of us used to be) who STILL believes that the Fauj comes above all else, even the constitution.

That is also why I now argue that those who support the rule of law and call for upholding the constitution CANNOT excuse the crimes and treason of Ayub Khan, Yahya Khan, Zia-ul-Haq and Musharraf. The above named military dictators should always be called out as criminals and not extended any respect, regardless of whether ‘Ayub’s era saw a lot of development’ or opposition to ZA Bhutto or Nawaz Sharif.

What is wrong is wrong.

I think you have explained it very well and that's actually true. About a decade ago, I used to have a lot of conversations with my boss that how good things were under Musharraf vs PMLN/PPPP and how the middle class was expanding in Pakistan but his answer was always why did he break the law and constitution - he must be tried for treason.

I was recently reading the history of attempted coups in Bangladesh post-1971 - one of the analysts had written that the coups in Bangladesh only stopped when PMA passed out generals got retired. I was like Wow.

Back
Top Bottom