What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Foj walo khud aao
In tatton se kuch nahi hona

I won't surprised if half of them are Army/ISI wearing Police uniform. They surrendered half the
country in 1971, lost every war, can't fight TTP and BLA so they decided to fight unarmed civilians
who pay their wages.

a single brain cell - youthia

A quarter brain cell Army fanboy. What's up? has Dirty Harry stripped you naked today?

Personal opinion though, IK should have given arrest and then given call for a nationwide protest.

Technically police can arrest him, but it has been long practice that unless it is a murder case, mega corruption, or kidnapping case, police does not go out to complete warrants. Especially when the lawyer is in court, and there is a reason for non-appearance. Moreover, the order for the police is to present hiom in court on Mar 17 I believe, so they don't need to keep him in custody for three days. They just need to present him in court.

This is what a lawyer told me.

But there is no doubt this is a political case, not a legal one. Toshakhana par Nawaz Sharif aur Zardari gariyan lay gaye against the rules, and countless others did the same thing that IK did (all legal btw), and yet there is a case against him, helicopters hovering above, as if it is an ISIS leader hiding out.

Aaj tak helicopter kabhi terrorist attack par police nay use nhn kia!

Govt has been somewhat successful though of shifting the actual debate from the case to this incident. It's like cycle chori par you bring a tank to arrest the suspect. Jab keh chori bhi na ho.

Yesterday Maryam Aurangzeb tweeted that Punjab candidates should submit their nomination papers. Usi waqt I told someone that now they will arrest IK and go ahead with elections. That is their best bet, have elections without IK campaigning. But don't think it will work. Pichlay 11 maheenay hi PTI ki election campaign hai, and even without IK they would probably lose. Jis nay PTI ko vote dena hai us nay ab vote do haftay ki rallion say nhn badalna.

Stupidity all around.

Govt would be hoping for things to go bad and military to come in, that's their saving grace.
One option
Burn 🔥 GHQ.
Those who flout law and constitution have no rights.

Aik zamana tha PDF was regarded as the poster child for military propaganda, even in some mainstream media sources in Pakistan.

If you were on PDF people automatically assumed you are a fauji shill.

Oh how the times have changed :P

Aik zamana tha PDF was regarded as the poster child for military propaganda, even in some mainstream media sources in Pakistan.

Exactly. If PDF is saying it then sulah hi kar lo bhai.

Really? You still think to highly of them.

They will kill Khan, let the country burn for 2 weeks and back to our ways we go.
Dear @Jango is real simple.
Generals have a long history to all kinds of illegality.
Remember, generals believe in the barrel of the fun, not law and constitution.

Organized groups that obstruct law enforcement, threaten law enforcement agencies and officers, create confusion among people on false allegations (Arshad Sharif, Ali Bilal, Imran Khan fake bullets), that is not a political party but a terrorist organization. . Generals have always created terrorist organizations

WHY IS TIPU SULTAN ,HIDING IN TOILET?
Tipu died in his den, not in a foreign land.

Need a few of these explosions at Lahore so napak fauj knows they aren't untouchable

The bastard sons of the colonialists have no accountability nor value for anyone apart from their foreign masters

I posted earlier that when protestors from KPK started blocking army roads and houses, the KPK police were commanded to arrest them.

The KPK police then said "we can't touch our own people".

If Lahore starts assaulting Punjab Police, I'm afraid an Akbar Bugti situation will happen and we'll get commandos swooping into Zaman Park.

Dear @Jango is real simple.
Generals have a long history to all kinds of illegality.
Remember, generals believe in the barrel of the fun, not law and constitution.
But we thought they were doing it in the interest of the country and people when the they acted against corrupt sharif and zardari.

Turns out it was not about the country and people, they were just another bunch of power hungry jackals.

Nah i think we just ran them away the old Gaurd, and this past year exposed them badly, irfan and others, there was this retired Mod who used to think DAR would fix everything, been missing since June now,

Back
Top Bottom