What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Maaar kah kah kr Lahoris have literally become "dumbays". Imran Khan is the only leader in Pakistan to safe Pakistan. Whole Pakistan should come to Zaman Park, Lahore now, and start resisting these Army/ISI, Police & PDM walas. Huge Police is coming now, Rangers will be deployed too.
It's almost 8 hours and Lahoris have kept the combined haramis and dallas of police and GHQ at bay. That should tell you a thing or two. People from other cities have started to come out but i am proud that my city is fighting from the front and protecting Khan sb. Rest we leave it to Allah swt.

hmm

Feels very weird watching this from across the fence.

How the mighty have fallen, quite the tectonic shift or continental drift, this, ekdum pangea.

If in case my silent majority theory is a dud.. but you'd deffo know better.

weird times, I wish for peace to prevail in Pk... we had a season of protests too not long ago, citizenship thing, then the farmer thing..
Actions speak louder than words.

The entire focus, since former Chief Of Kanjar Staff (General Bajwa Rani) overthrew Imran Khan’s democratically elected government, has been to somehow either disqualify Imran Khan or destroy his popular support and keep him and the PTI out of power.

Media blackouts, 80 plus frivolous cases, reversal of election reforms such as EVM’s to minimize rigging during elections, overturning the right to vote for overseas Pakistanis, arrests and torture of PTI leadership, supporters and even the murder of one of the top journalists and TV anchors in Pakistan and so much more that belongs in a fascist State.

None of the above would have been even remotely necessary if the PDM and Fauj genuinely believed they had popular support and the ‘wind in their sails’.

Time has arrived folks forget about your job or work , and focus on Election and your own Freedom

Economy will rise up and down but Chance to be free only comes once

220,000,000 People vs 4,000-5000 police and hand full of other officers

I have a bad feeling that lumber 1 might insert mazehabi intehapasand attackers to create further chaos

Wouldn’t that be too messy and also hurt some of their allies in Punjab police?

All the hooooooman rights orgs are silent, they were also silent went Sisi massacred innocent protestors 10 years ago.

Might as well do an Egypt 2013 2.0 and copy the same playbook. It’s not like they are innovative anyway?

Did they rebel against their commanders who ordered them to massacre innocent civilians?

These guys literally celebrated Indian military holiday Battle of Saragarhi.

That should tell you where their real loyalties lie and how they view themselves!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom