What's new

Imran Khan WTF Happened?

Imran_Khan_with_Pakistan_Army_chief_Qamar_Bajwa_1647586608075_1647586608380.png

PTI had no chance of winning the elections to form a government. despite bringing in electable, spending untold amount of money it couldn't form simple majority. so establishment had to convince regional parties to favor PTI. right from the word go I knew that Imran Khan's social media popularity was not enough to convert into votes and he admitted himself at the gates of Bani Gala when he flatly refsed to listen to with party workers that he knows what he is doing and its essential that the party tickets are given to electable who had changed many parties before and had a checkered past.

I myself was aware of that and considered it business as usual, justifying that Imran will clean all of it because he himself is clean. Imran had no chance to come to power given how deep the Noon league and PPP political influence is in the system and people are used to seeing this party in power for over 30 years. so the only way to win was that the elections were engineered in his favor.
yes he got my vote and vote of many idealist people who were dreaming a PPP/ Noon league free democratic Pakistan. but sadly these people are now spitting blood and tears over the "treachery of army" but his political capital was never ever enough to even to get simple majority. GHQ pushed the things to PTI favor and it was all acceptable and Halal for us because Noonies and Zardaris are scumbags and ugly and we don't like them.

PTI story.jpg

now I ask myself why army pulled its hand from him then? I have no satisfactory answer I have some plausible answers.

Sack of hay as CM Punjab
he installed Buzdar as CM for the most important province of Pakistan despite the advice of GHQ and his allies & benefactors. Manikas benefited financially and ran the province with the help of Buzdar who happens to be the disciple of Imran's current wife. his removal was too late and didnt save Imran.

Mega corruption and blunders in projects
Peshawar BRT, Billion tree Tsunami, Malam Jabba ski resort project gave rise to stories of embezzlement and mismanagement of funds and false claims. I am ignoring stories about Zulfy Bukhari, Tosha Khana, Farah Gogi because they are not significant (or I am not aware of their materiality).

Stagnation of CPEC
CPEC and associated projects were put on back burner due to government indecision, unnecessary delays, red tape and cover up (explained below)

Diplomatic suicide
angering Saudis, pissing off Chinese (e.g. but not limited to)lying about a terror attack as a cylinder blast, annoying and embarrassing Turkey and Malaysia. the Saudi Crown prince recalling the Jet he had loaned to Pakistan so that Imran Khan can use it was very low time for KSA/ Pakistan relations. I am not going to include Absolutely not America because it was simply rhetoric because America was not asking for anything and had no need from us after it alredy got our assistance in the safe transit of its personnel from Afghansitan.

TTP appeasement through misplaced pragmatism
suggesting a diplomatic office for TTP, constantly criticizing military operations as (appeasement of Americans) and paying ransom money to TTP at government level. I have personal account from locals in Peshawar and Swat blaming PTI's soft approach and even appeasement of TTP terrorists. granted GHQ shares the blame as well for TTP resurgence but GHQ is not a democratic party but PTI is which got elected through the votes of the people (with a lot of helpful push from "Generals").

the establishment and the PDM is not buying his deadline bluffs and threats of dissolving the assemblies or resignations anymore. now his party has suddenly woken up to the inflation and price hike and plans to make more marches against the federal government as if people were loving the fruits of his good governance in the time of plenty before his ouster. from the GHQ point of view it was a great defeat and embarrassment for the generals that the party they engineered to replace Noon league and PPP fell on its face flat and GHQ had to go back to the same Noon league it punished on behest of PTI sending its leaders out of the country

The establishment unfortunately wields a lot of power, has its say in the administration, has the say in all the aspects of the state but its not all powerful and is willing to work with a political party that is not just going to use it to punish journalists and political opponents but take care of the governance and build country's image through working for people and good diplomacy, if it was not willing to share or give up some of its powers to a democratic party then it would never bother with elections.

Solution?

Imran Khan still holds power in 2 provinces, he still has time to show to the public more than just power shows, sit ins and protest marches. He can show how fortunate KPK people are compared to people in Sindh through some relief and real improvement int he quality of life of the people not just fiery speeches.

so far his strategy has not worked and he has had to give new dates to his march of doom which the PDM has now started mocking. whataboutism wont sell anymore . cursing the establishment will also runout its sell value. while the establishment's people like Sheikh Rashid, Ch Fawad , Pervaiz Khattak and Shah Mehmood Qurashi etc. are still in PTI .. Imran should allow his well wishers to correct his path to self destruction and give a second thought to his past and present actions and most important thing is to change the habit of using establishment to punish his opponents and critics give KPK and Punjab voters something to . cheer on instead of using provincial machinery for his political protests, ditch the habit of all words no action and come up with practical plans to improve quality of life of Pakistanis

Somewhere in a parallel universe Bajwa would have wished he didn’t do what he did.

Establishment reputation would have been intact and continued with Bajwa doctrine (hybrid regime and political engineering).

The public mood shows no signs of subsiding and that’s a huge damage the establishment has to incur. This will take a long time to recover from, if at all.

Khair, I’ll just leave at that. The topic is too boring and repetitive to be discussed.

Imran_Khan_with_Pakistan_Army_chief_Qamar_Bajwa_1647586608075_1647586608380.png

PTI had no chance of winning the elections to form a government. despite bringing in electable, spending untold amount of money it couldn't form simple majority. so establishment had to convince regional parties to favor PTI. right from the word go I knew that Imran Khan's social media popularity was not enough to convert into votes and he admitted himself at the gates of Bani Gala when he flatly refsed to listen to with party workers that he knows what he is doing and its essential that the party tickets are given to electable who had changed many parties before and had a checkered past.

I myself was aware of that and considered it business as usual, justifying that Imran will clean all of it because he himself is clean. Imran had no chance to come to power given how deep the Noon league and PPP political influence is in the system and people are used to seeing this party in power for over 30 years. so the only way to win was that the elections were engineered in his favor.
yes he got my vote and vote of many idealist people who were dreaming a PPP/ Noon league free democratic Pakistan. but sadly these people are now spitting blood and tears over the "treachery of army" but his political capital was never ever enough to even to get simple majority. GHQ pushed the things to PTI favor and it was all acceptable and Halal for us because Noonies and Zardaris are scumbags and ugly and we don't like them.

View attachment 908839

now I ask myself why army pulled its hand from him then? I have no satisfactory answer I have some plausible answers.

Sack of hay as CM Punjab
he installed Buzdar as CM for the most important province of Pakistan despite the advice of GHQ and his allies & benefactors. Manikas benefited financially and ran the province with the help of Buzdar who happens to be the disciple of Imran's current wife. his removal was too late and didnt save Imran.

Mega corruption and blunders in projects
Peshawar BRT, Billion tree Tsunami, Malam Jabba ski resort project gave rise to stories of embezzlement and mismanagement of funds and false claims. I am ignoring stories about Zulfy Bukhari, Tosha Khana, Farah Gogi because they are not significant (or I am not aware of their materiality).

Stagnation of CPEC
CPEC and associated projects were put on back burner due to government indecision, unnecessary delays, red tape and cover up (explained below)

Diplomatic suicide
angering Saudis, pissing off Chinese (e.g. but not limited to)lying about a terror attack as a cylinder blast, annoying and embarrassing Turkey and Malaysia. the Saudi Crown prince recalling the Jet he had loaned to Pakistan so that Imran Khan can use it was very low time for KSA/ Pakistan relations. I am not going to include Absolutely not America because it was simply rhetoric because America was not asking for anything and had no need from us after it alredy got our assistance in the safe transit of its personnel from Afghansitan.

TTP appeasement through misplaced pragmatism
suggesting a diplomatic office for TTP, constantly criticizing military operations as (appeasement of Americans) and paying ransom money to TTP at government level. I have personal account from locals in Peshawar and Swat blaming PTI's soft approach and even appeasement of TTP terrorists. granted GHQ shares the blame as well for TTP resurgence but GHQ is not a democratic party but PTI is which got elected through the votes of the people (with a lot of helpful push from "Generals").

the establishment and the PDM is not buying his deadline bluffs and threats of dissolving the assemblies or resignations anymore. now his party has suddenly woken up to the inflation and price hike and plans to make more marches against the federal government as if people were loving the fruits of his good governance in the time of plenty before his ouster. from the GHQ point of view it was a great defeat and embarrassment for the generals that the party they engineered to replace Noon league and PPP fell on its face flat and GHQ had to go back to the same Noon league it punished on behest of PTI sending its leaders out of the country

The establishment unfortunately wields a lot of power, has its say in the administration, has the say in all the aspects of the state but its not all powerful and is willing to work with a political party that is not just going to use it to punish journalists and political opponents but take care of the governance and build country's image through working for people and good diplomacy, if it was not willing to share or give up some of its powers to a democratic party then it would never bother with elections.

Solution?

Imran Khan still holds power in 2 provinces, he still has time to show to the public more than just power shows, sit ins and protest marches. He can show how fortunate KPK people are compared to people in Sindh through some relief and real improvement int he quality of life of the people not just fiery speeches.

so far his strategy has not worked and he has had to give new dates to his march of doom which the PDM has now started mocking. whataboutism wont sell anymore . cursing the establishment will also runout its sell value. while the establishment's people like Sheikh Rashid, Ch Fawad , Pervaiz Khattak and Shah Mehmood Qurashi etc. are still in PTI .. Imran should allow his well wishers to correct his path to self destruction and give a second thought to his past and present actions and most important thing is to change the habit of using establishment to punish his opponents and critics give KPK and Punjab voters something to . cheer on instead of using provincial machinery for his political protests, ditch the habit of all words no action and come up with practical plans to improve quality of life of Pakistanis
Not sure why admins did not delete this thread with "Invalid source " tag.

Cherry picking 🍒 🍒 is awesome
اسے کہتے ہیں
اندھا بانٹے ریورڑیاں اپنے اپنوں کو

تو میرا حاجی بگو میں تیرا حاجی بگویم
یہ ذرا مشکل ہوگا ایڈمن کے لئے، تو اپر والا اردو محاورہ ہی پڑھ لیں۔
For fluent in English, cherry picking is good one
😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣 😂 😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣 😂

Let us not forget he wouldn't be the first PM in Pakistan's history who started dreaming of playing outside the assigned sandbox, and he paid the same price: an ignoble dismissal. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Entirely predictable. No surprises here, really.
:rofl: Couldn’t have said it better.

Serious allegations have been leveled against Bajwa and his family. Before it was only financial, now insiders are reveling thing of serious moral turpitude about him and his buddies.
Hence, the reason Maryam Squad called in....baqi aap sab samajhdaar hain.

*پاگل پن نمبر 1*
۔۔ کروڑوں روپے کی حفاظت کے لیے بنک 15000 روپے ماہانہ تنخواہ پر گارڈ رکھتا ہے ۔
*پاگل پن نمبر 2*
۔۔ ان پڑھ قوم کے لیے ٹینکر پہ بچاؤ کی ہدایات انگریزی میں لکھتے ہیں ۔
*پاگل پن نمبر 3*
۔۔ سڑک پہلے بناتے ہیں ۔ پھر اسے کھود کر بجلی ، گیس کی لائنیں بچھاتے ہیں ۔
*پاگل پن نمبر 4*
۔۔ مسجدوں سے بجلی کے بل میں ٹی ۔ وی لائیسنس کی فیس وصول کرتے ہیں ۔ اور ملک کا نام ھے ۔۔ اسلامی جمہوریہ پاکستان.
*پاگل پن نمبر 5*
۔۔ حادثات میں مرنے ، جلنے والوں کے ورثا کو کروڑوں بانٹ دیں گے ، مگر حادثات کی روک تھام ، سزا جزا اور ایمرجنسی سے نمٹنے پر ٹکہ خرچ نہیں کریں گے ۔
*پاگل پن نمبر 6*
۔۔ خود قرضے پہ قرضہ لیتے رہتے ہیں اور عوام کو بچت اسکیموں کی ترغیبیں دیتے ہیں کھلاڑیوں کو لاکھوں روپے گھر بیٹھے دیتے ہیں
*پاگل پن نمبر7*
عیدالفطر۔۔۔ عیدالاضحی۔۔ربیع الاول۔۔ گیارہویں۔۔ شادی بیاہ۔۔سب اسلامی چاند دیکھ کر مناتے ہیں اور عیسوی سال کے آغاز پر اتنی خوشی کا اظہار کرتے ہیں کہ عیسائی بھی حیرت زدہ رہ جاتے ہیں
*پاگل پن نمبر 8*
مایوں۔۔۔مہندی۔۔۔شادی بیاہ۔۔۔سب میں ہندوستان کی پیروی اور بیٹی کی رخصتی پر قرآن کاسایہ کرتے ہیں
*پاگل پن نمبر 9*
ووٹ کرپٹ،چوروں ڈاکوؤں کو دیتے ہیں اور نظام حکمرانی حضرت عمر کا چاہتے ہیں.
*پاگل پن نمبر 10*
عوام پندرہ بیس ہزار کما کر بھی بجلی کا بل خود دے اور اشرافیہ کو 2000 یونٹ بجلی فری
*پاگل پن نمبر 11*
عوام کے لیے غیر میعاری سرکاری ہسپتال اور خود کے لیے انگلینڈ اور امریکہ میں علاج
کہاں تک سنو گے ۔۔۔۔ کہاں تک سناوں
*یہ ہے اسلامی جمہوریہ پاکستان*🇵🇰

No criminal organization, having illegitimate power, forgoes it's power voluntarily. It has to be snatched. Unfortunately, people of Pakistan lack the will as well as capacity to do that.
Why were you banned?
You can post that comment here!
So that whole tabbar could be banned
😆
چند ہفتے پہلے کہا گیا کہ ہم نیوٹرل ہو چکے ہیں لیکن اخبارات بھرے پڑے ہیں کہ کیسے ایم کیوایم کے تمام دھڑوں کو اکٹھا کیا جارہا ہے،مصطفیٰ نواز کھوکھر کی نادر گرامانی کے ساتھ گفتگو
نیوٹرالٹی متاثر کرنے کے جرم میں آپ کو بین بھی کیا جاسکتا ہے۔

Not sure why admins did not delete this thread with "Invalid source " tag.

Cherry picking 🍒 🍒 is awesome
اسے کہتے ہیں
اندھا بانٹے ریورڑیاں اپنے اپنوں کو

تو میرا حاجی بگو میں تیرا حاجی بگویم
یہ ذرا مشکل ہوگا ایڈمن کے لئے، تو اپر والا اردو محاورہ ہی پڑھ لیں۔
For fluent in English, cherry picking is good one
😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣 😂 😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣 😂
Babu Sahib,
this is not a morality test. I am inviting you guys to find causes why GHQ pulled the rug after spreading it for PTI on 2018 elections.

Babu Sahib,
this is not a morality test. I am inviting you guys to find causes why GHQ pulled the rug after spreading it for PTI on 2018 elections.
Simple, Bajwa and IK had a disagreement, and instead of settling it like adults, one of them decided to throw a temper tantrum and irreversibly damaged his organization's reputation. I'll let you decide who that person is.

That's all this is.

It should have never gotten to this point. IK should have been allowed to finish his term, and he would have naturally been booted out through the power of voting.

Instead, he's now gonna win the next elections, and the powers that be have no one to blame but themselves. PMLN is gonna get nearly wiped out, and Zardari is gonna laugh all the way to the bank, because he'll be one step closer to achieving a 2 party system like he's always wanted.

PTI voters are gonna come out in record numbers, and no amount of rigging is gonna change the results from a PTI victory.

We're already hearing talks about Shahbaz Sharif possibly stepping down for a caretaker technocrat government. Gen. Asim Munir probably saw what's going on and is trying to now salvage whatever is left of Pakistan's dignity.

Last edited:
Simple, Bajwa and IK had a disagreement, and instead of settling it like adults, one of them decided to throw a temper tantrum and irreversibly damaged his organization's reputation. I'll let you decide who that person is.

That's all this is.

So no international conspiracy? Just a domestic "disagreement"? Over what?

Instead, he's now gonna win the next elections, and the powers that be have no one to blame but themselves.

I hope that happens, but I will wait for the results first.

So no international conspiracy? Just a domestic "disagreement"? Over what?

I hope that happens, but I will wait for the results first.
No, no. It's likely the US was involved in some shape and form, but I have a feeling it had nothing to do with the US government, and just the BSCA getting overzealous.

How it started: this probably started over the disagreement between Bajwa and IK over Faiz Hameed, which was far worse division than anyone initially realized.

It's not a secret that the BSCA did not like IK, and absolutely wrote a letter asking the army to get rid of him under a veiled threat. The army both fearful of cutting of ties to the USA, who is Pakistan's largest trading partner, and taking it as a go ahead from the US government (which this was not) had IK removed.

There's a very good reason why the Supreme Court blocked IK from releasing the letter, because it would damage relations between Pakistan's biggest trading partner further deteriorating Pakistan's finances, thus it was deemed a risk to national security.

This explains why the US government rejected it, but why the BSCA kept relatively quiet through out the entire affair. The Biden administration simply didn't know what happened until after the fact.

It doesn't help that US diplomats met with opposition figures leading up to the VoNC.

No, no. It's likely the US was involved in some shape and form, but I have a feeling it had nothing to do with the US government, and just the BSCA getting overzealous.

How it started: this probably started over the disagreement between Bajwa and IK over Faiz Hameed, which was far worse division than anyone initially realized.

It's not a secret that the BSCA did not like IK, and absolutely wrote a letter asking the army to get rid of him under a veiled threat. The army both fearful of cutting of ties to the USA, who is Pakistan's largest trading partner, and taking it as a go ahead from the US government (which this was not) had IK removed.

There's a very good reason why the Supreme Court blocked IK from releasing the letter, because it would damage relations between Pakistan's biggest trading partner further deteriorating Pakistan's finances, thus it was deemed a risk to national security.

This explains why the US government rejected it, but why the BSCA kept relatively quiet through out the entire affair. The Biden administration simply didn't know what happened until after the fact.

It doesn't help that US diplomats met with opposition figures leading up to the VoNC.

I must confess my inability to understand the above, so I apologize for that.

I must confess my inability to understand the above, so I apologize for that.
That's okay. It'd pretty straight forward, but the level of incompetence from everyone involved in this makes it sound more convoluted than it actually is.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom