What's new

Imran Khan, US lawmakers discuss matters of mutual interest

Nah, just independent thinking and not be a sheep. Honesty has nothing to do with it, there are many honest people who are sheeps and believe their brand of politicians is an angel.

There is a certain dishonesty and immaturity in being a cult member too.

There is a certain dishonesty and immaturity in being a cult member too.

Perhaps but I have seen extremely good people you can’t fault for anything be cultists of one persona or another.

And then there are somewhat bad people like me abhor every politician and know the game

Perhaps but I have seen extremely good people you can’t fault for anything be cultists of one persona or another.

And then there are somewhat bad people like me abhor every politician and know the game

Well, it does take honesty and maturity to realize one's mistakes and rectify them, doesn't it? Only some are able to do that.

aik dosrey ke replies ki tareef karo aur like karo haha maturity.

The anti American sentiments in Pakistan are still quite high. Many voters will now be moving away from PTI-N after this consultation session.

He never said “absolutely not” to US at that time , he never said “Afghanistan have broken the shekels of slavery “ at the time when biden became PM , guess why did not he called IK at that time ? Because moron bajwa conveying them message IK is not friend of you
Another brain fart... bajwa told biden to not call Imran????
Imran criticized saying "Americans have messed it up in Afghanistan "
I'm not saying whether he should have said or not.. but what do you expect from Biden after this?
And how conveniently you put this on bajwa as well hahaha..

Last edited:
FqJfKNAWAAwrlCX

The delegations comprise of Speaker California Anthony Rendon, Eloise Reyes, Chairperson Appropriations Committee Chris Howden Spencer, Chief of Democratic Caucus Mike Gibson, Chairperson Small Business Wendy Carrillo and members of the IT committee.
Before anyone goes off the deep end with conspiracy theories, it is important to note that these are NOT U.S. lawmakers. They are officials from California Legislature. It is just a foreign jaunt for them to learn the ropes of foreign affairs on their climb up the ladder. It is akin to a group of schoolchildren visiting a factory. If it was a real foreign policy fact finding committee, it would be members of U.S. Congress - House Foreign Affairs or Senate Foreign Relations Committe.

Another brain fart... bajwa told biden to not call Imran then ..
Imran criticized saying "Americans have messed it up in Afghanistan "
I'm not saying whether he should have said or not.. but what do you expect from Biden after this?
And how conveniently you put this on bajwa as well hahaha..
what is in your dirty mind ? why did not biden called him ? kia usko pata chal gia khan USA ko nuke karna chahta ha ? :lol:

aik dosrey ke replies ki tareef karo aur like karo haha maturity.
this is how donkeys & monkeys communicates each other :lol:

Last edited:
So I can say that that whole affair was utterly pointless at best, and counter-productive at worst, and that is how we get to the topic here. Three point K-turn underway. Sigh.

Speaking our against Bajwa and Army or against US interference? I wont say it was useless, unless you were thinking IK would have to cut ties all together- that was never said and shouldn’t be done - absolutely not!

Speaking our against Bajwa and Army or against US interference? I wont say it was useless, unless you were thinking IK would have to cut ties all together- that was never said and shouldn’t be done - absolutely not!

There was no US role in IK's loss of the VoNC. It was ALL Pakistan's internal matter, clearly.

There was no US role in IK's loss of the VoNC. It was ALL Pakistan's internal matter, clearly.
At the end of the day - the much dismissed “letter” was a communique. It was Pakistani establishment that pissed its pants and did what it did(or didn’t do) and the PDM which was able to pull off what it did.

For all the whining about US interference, nothing was done by the “brave” awam which only reinforces how much of a bitch they are to the United States that a middle level state dept guy writes a letter, causes panic in mard e mujahid who already can see a brash **** up in IK’s decisions - then PDM is given the green light after which we are here where all the “US conspiracy” types are desperately lining up for immigration. Or maybe they are such a useless crowd of people that at the end wont do anything beyond a token dance party rally, expect the government to subsidize everything for them and then start whining about conspiracy when their own apathy towards electing leaders or letting people rule over them starts biting them.

Jinaab, aap ka jo dil karay bolain. The cipher and sasish vs mudakhlat has been discussed so many times. Even IK has moved on, lets move on just like we have moved on from Russian election interference here.

The cipher and sasish vs mudakhlat has been discussed so many times. Even IK has moved on, lets move on just like we have moved on from Russian election interference here.

The cipher's role was claimed and exaggerated to serve a short-sighted purpose, and USA had nothing to do with the VoNC at all. That is exactly why IK has engaged reverse gear and trying to make up for the damage he brought upon himself, never mind the country. Moving on may not be as easy as getting into that roadside ditch totally unnecessarily in the first place, but then the Pied Piper will lead his followers wherever he wishes to go. Those he offended have long memories, and not just internationally. They will extract their price when the time is right, that is for sure. I am just going to watch this one to its finale.

It wasn't the yanks that removed IK, it was the Sharifs and Zardaris in collusion with the Indians.

Donald Lu was in India for consultations prior to VONC. Orders came from India and Lu just supported the decision. Sharifs and Zardaris have been working with India since Balakot strikes to dislodge IK from power.

Indian media, Modi, Sharifs and Zardaris were all in sync.

They didn't expect a retaliation after balakot, they expected the public to turn on IK. That's why the Indian jets were allowed to traverse and bomb unchallenged. It was only after the public demanded a response and IK giving the go ahead on TV did the army make a move.

India literally risked a full blown war with a nuclear power to dislodge Khan. That was how desperate India were to remove him no doubt fearing the end of the influence of their assets, Sharifs and Zardaris.

I guarantee you if PDM win the elections they won't stand in the way of India getting a seat on the security council. This is part of the deal.

US don't need Pakistan for anything, they don't give a shit. If they wanted to destroy Pakistan all they have to do is pull their trade. It's India who is orchestrating as the regional hegemon.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom