What's new

Imran Khan, US lawmakers discuss matters of mutual interest

PTI delegate from US , California brought members of US lawmakers. Dr Asif Mehmood IK diehard fan.

untitled-0578.jpg.jpg

Last edited:
A delegation of lawmakers from United States (US) on Wednesday met Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan and discussed matters of mutual interest and bilateral issues, ARY News reported on Wednesday.

Change of strategy being worked out?

The US knows where things are headed. They want to talk to the man who will lead.

Or the man who will presumably lead, if and when it happens, is retracting the absolutely not? No one knows, for now.

In any case, it is good to talk.

Sure is funny IK being so cozy to US when last year he was absolutely not something other thing ghulami blah blah

These are just talks. Nothing is known or put into action as of yet by either side. It is good to talk, nonetheless.

O Hum koi Ghulam hein?

Absolutely not!

I thought US doesn’t talk to terrorists, or maybe US just publicly dismissed all current charges of terrorism against PTI by PDM jokers.

I thought US doesn’t talk to terrorists, or maybe US just publicly dismissed all current charges of terrorism against PTI by PDM jokers.

Did USA ever make any such charges against PTI or was it just the Pakistani jokers?

Maybe PTI is trying to impress everyone else that they are patching things up with Uncle Sam, so play nice? No one knows for now.

About the “absolutely not” rhetoric that I keep hearing, if I am not wrong that was said in response to not allowing the states any bases to for drone attacks right? If yes than you can’t blanket statement it on everything else. That is intellectual dishonesty lol something that the pdm is famous for currently and in the past and I can bet $100 in the future as well ( should have bet more as I would be a rich man)

If US govt starts backing IK than establishment here in Pakistan will fall in line at once. Some sort of back door diplomacy in between US and PTI in progress.

If American are honest about seeing Pakistan prosper, they will work with IK... Imran khan has some stupid ideas specially about the Afghans and sh!t, but other than that he is not corrupt and he can make a strong Govt, with some Pardhe likhe type log who knows what they are doing.

Did USA ever make any such charges against PTI or was it just the Pakistani jokers?

Maybe PTI is trying to impress everyone else that they are patching things up with Uncle Sam, so play nice? No one knows for now.
Of course our own jokers have come up with these absurd terror charges, that pit our own terror law and policies into question - people don’t realize how it damages Pakistan. Now when our state actually has an issue with a terrorist outfit, the world has to think on the lines ‘wait is this really a terrorist or a terrorist like the former PM/Cricketer/ExPlayboy IK?’

Playing nice with Uncle Sam is not really a choice for a country like Pakistan. I think the point IK wanted to make locally and internationally about his loss of govt. has been made.

US knew next era is belongs to khan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom