What's new

Imran Khan Supporting his younger Brother

It's like saying if your name is khan then you r a terrorist

As a individual you have fully right to support n help any1 u want it doesn't mattar if you r muslium jew hundu.

who posted this thread is a moron who doesn't have bright thinking let the world come closer n have friendly environments

Friend we want PEACE on equality basis.Just think of a moment how Zionists has detroyed Muslims.Think of People of Gaza.West bank.

This Modern Enlightment will take us no where by GOD Zionist will never be your friend and it is stated in Quran,just think what they have done in balouchistan.

What is with the Jew Phobia?
The Prophet PBUH entered into agreements with Jews and called them the people of the book.
Muslims are allowed to have relations with Jews in Islam, if you can marry them then that makes it clear that we should judge Jews (like any other people including Muslims) on basis of their mertis and demerits as a human being.

Kindly stop with such pseudo religious political arguments.

I disagree with Imran on the Taliban issue but his dealings with the Jewish families is not unislamic.

my friend what MOSAD and isreal have given to pakistan ??????
they have Destablized Balouchistan they are supporting INDIA to destablize pakistan.Zionist can never be your friend this is not my statement this is the Statement of Our Beloved Prophet.Remember The War of Khyber.I think history says that it was against JEWS.

The thing which will let us progress is Obeying The Laws of ALLAH

Sir, the countries that are progressing must be obeying the "Laws of Allah". That list will include a whole lot of non muslim countries including your Zionist state.

At the same time, when Talibans spoil the name of Islam, Imran Support them
And on the other side Imran supports Jewish, who can never be a well wisher of Muslims.
All imran doing, is to harm the religion.
Imran is the real hipocryt in the politics today.
Must be kicked out of this country !

boooooooooooo already have a thread and useless MQM propaganda.

None of them have questioned why MQM people have even went to Isreal as there were some reports

At the same time, when Talibans spoil the name of Islam, Imran Support them
And on the other side Imran supports Jewish, who can never be a well wisher of Muslims.
All imran doing, is to harm the religion.
Imran is the real hipocryt in the politics today.
Must be kicked out of this country !

so what do you think should be done with the Jews?

Don't speak to them at all?
Kill them?
Don't trade with them?

what???

are they not human beings? :cry::cry::cry:

my friend what MOSAD and isreal have given to pakistan ??????
they have Destablized Balouchistan they are supporting INDIA to destablize pakistan.Zionist can never be your friend this is not my statement this is the Statement of Our Beloved Prophet.Remember The War of Khyber.I think history says that it was against JEWS.

What is Israel or MOSAD supposed to GIVE Pakistan?
Baluchistan is not being blamed on Israel by our agencies but rather Indian support is made public, please check your facts.

Still not all Jews are Israelis, and not all Israelis are Zionists.

Please quote where the Prophet Muhammad PBUH specifically asks us not to trust all the Jews in the world?
The trust related verses in the Quran are contextual to those Jews, Christians and Muslims (munafiqeen) who made fun of Islam behind the backs of Muslims.

Khyber was a war directed against enemies not because they were Jews but because they were a threat and aggressors.

What is Israel or MOSAD supposed to GIVE Pakistan?
Baluchistan is not being blamed on Israel by our agencies but rather Indian support is made public, please check your facts.

Still not all Jews are Israelis, and not all Israelis are Zionists.

Please quote where the Prophet Muhammad PBUH specifically asks us not to trust all the Jews in the world?
The trust related verses in the Quran are contextual to those Jews, Christians and Muslims (munafiqeen) who made fun of Islam behind the backs of Muslims.

Khyber was a war directed against enemies not because they were Jews but because they were a threat and aggressors.

My Friend for your kind knowledge Munafiqeeen were the ones who was on Islam at one side but were Jews on other Side and Prophet Muhammad SAW Said against YAHOOD & NASARA not Munafiqeeen.

and Agreeed with you that Khyber War was because of their threat and aggression.and now tell me what Israelis are doing to Muslim Ummah.Is there any thing Left behind ???

and on Blaouchistan Issue.I will say that RAW and MOSAD are working together and this is an open secret.and remember Iran and Pakistan are the two Nations which can destroy Israel.

so what do you think should be done with the Jews?

Don't speak to them at all?
Kill them?
Don't trade with them?

what???

are they not human beings? :cry::cry::cry:

agreed that they are human beings.but do they treat Muslims as Human Beings ?????

Friend we want PEACE on equality basis.Just think of a moment how Zionists has detroyed Muslims.Think of People of Gaza.West bank.

This Modern Enlightment will take us no where by GOD Zionist will never be your friend and it is stated in Quran,just think what they have done in balouchistan.

Are u taliban????don't waste ma time my friend either u r taliben or u belong to MQM both r same for me.........u ppl will never get anywhere

So keep crying over this self made issues :devil:

My Friend for your kind knowledge Munafiqeeen were the ones who was on Islam at one side but were Jews on other Side and Prophet Muhammad SAW Said against YAHOOD & NASARA not Munafiqeeen.

and Agreeed with you that Khyber War was because of their threat and aggression.and now tell me what Israelis are doing to Muslim Ummah.Is there any thing Left behind ???

and on Blaouchistan Issue.I will say that RAW and MOSAD are working together and this is an open secret.and remember Iran and Pakistan are the two Nations which can destroy Israel.

Absolutely wrong, Munafiqeen applies to all Muslims (no matter what their past) who converted to Islam on the face of it but were something else at heart and made mockery of Islam.
Anyways the reference is contextual to a group of Munafiqeen who were plotting against the Prophet PBUH and not to all Jews and Christians in the world who practice their own religion and are called people of the book.

Where does it say in Islam that all Jews and Christians are our enemy?
Why did the Prophet treat them with respect?
Why you are allowed to marry them (not converts but practicing Christian and Jewish Ladies) if you cannot trust them?
Why are they called the people of the book to be treated with respect and affection?

You must remember that the Holy Quran mentions many things in reference to some events as well...the contextual nature of the verses have to be kept in mind.

Had this dislike been the message of Islam then the legendary cohesion amongst the Muslim rulers with their Jewish subjects was not at all possible in the history of Islam in all the conquered lands be it Syria, Spain etc. would not have been possible.
It was this harmony and peace which made the persecuted Jews escape from the post Islamic Spain and seek refuge in the Ottoman empire, our heritage and history is contrary to this claim of our Mullahs about a default enmity towards Jews.

These are things you need to think about with an open heart and mind and not under influence of those who only have a tunnel vision and do not want to accept that Islam seeks harmony and peace, this cannot be achieved if we harbor default hate...this is certainly contrary to Islam.

Pakistan and Iran can destroy Israel?
I do not think Pakistan Military thinks this way.
Supporting Palestinian cause does not mean exterminating Israelis.
Conventionally Pakistan and Iran cannot destroy Israel, and no body is crazy to go Nuclear and kill millions of innocents.
Our nuclear weapons are for defense of our motherland and are a one way ticket which guarantees our destruction as well, only to be used when there is no other option except to take down our enemy with us.

Israel is aggressive and has used cruel means, however the crusaders did the same in medieval times, yet one of the best Muslim Sultans Salahuddin accepted the peace treaty with Richard and the crusaders because the long conflict was hard on both Muslims and Christians alike and all suffered tremendously.
In the end not everything can be resolved by a glorious battle.

I think with current crazy Mullah mentality even Salahuddin would be branded a traitor...since he relinquished territory as well in the peace settlement (as did Richard) and did not free all the conquered lands taken away from Muslims.
However Salahuddin was pragmatic enough to realize that he had done his best in the field of battle and now it was time to reach a compromise, before it was too late.

What I find amazing about some Pakistanis is we stereotype & we generalize and yet when someone calls us terrorists we get pissed off..

The point I'm trying to illustrate is that not all Jews or Christians are bad people, similarly not all Muslims are terrorists, infact it is the opposite..

I don't think we should assess things with racial prejudice, we are Muslims, look at the hadith and look at the Quran, it does not teach us to hate Jews, Christians, Hindus etc..

Yes I'm aware at the condition of Palestine, and what is happening is wrong, but I don't think we can look at the actions of a few/some and judge a whole religion/nation because of it..

It's wrong, and It's whats happening to us Muslims, but because we as Muslims realize that I don't think we should be doing it to other people.. We know how horrible it feels & how wrong it is..

I'm not saying that something shouldn't be done about the Palestine issue, but I think it has to be done in a peaceful manner..

Back
Top Bottom