What's new

Imran Khan jalsa in Bahawalpur Live

... baat kia hu rahi hai or jawab kiya araha hai ...Daniyal Aziz na bano .. :disagree:

Batao kabhi aya Mian Panama sharif k moun se Kulbushan Yadav ka name suna .. ?? :azn:
Main nawaz ka press secretary nahiin. Ulti baatein kar ke Imran ka chota hone ka saboot na de.

Main nawaz ka press secretary nahiin. Ulti baatein kar ke Imran ka chota hone ka saboot na de.

es me imran khan kaha se agya .... Lag raha hai Angoor or Namak Paray sub khattay hu gye :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

What tabdili u guys are looking for In kpk ? Roads ? Overhead bridges? Motorways ? Bullet trains ? Sorry mery dost aisa kuch bhi nhi mily ga apko daikhny ko, but yeh If u look at there current schools , education system , hospitals upgradation, system of patwaris , new dams , then u will have to wait little long for the result , one thing that pissed me off is that we have tried our best to match Indians in everything but never considered about there levels of education system , if we could improve our qualification system a bit I'm sure we will never see a post like yours in future ;)

Kis govt hospital ki bat kar rahy ho hamary Punjab k city ma to govt hospital ko private kar dia showbazy na 260 rs fee fix ho gae purchi ki ..just wait and see apky city ma bhi taraki hogi isi tarha .lol

It's been 3 years if a government in 3 years can't fix the biggest hospital in the Province then i don't expect much

and yeah about these things Roads ? Overhead bridges? Motorways ? Bullet trains ? these are HARAM waste of money if such things build in Punjab but it's halal if they make this in KPK Like Example Peshawar BRT, Bab e Peshawar, Swat Motorway, $1.6 Billion Dollar worth Greater Peshawar Circular Train.

Well i didn't know if you criticize one about his performance makes you less educated DAMN .... and you also going through same qualification system that's why you are using words like Showbazy.. Please ask Imran Khan to improve qualification system in KPK so that you can also learn how to call one with respect ;);)

But when the people follows a Oxford qualified who talks about Democracy day and night but if someone follows other person not HIM then those people are knows as GHULAMS AND PATWARI's obviously his followers will also acts like him

Even Oxford has failed SHAME

Let me Guess

Panama
Panama
Panama
Sharif
Sharif
Sharif
Dharna
Dharna
Dharna
Talashi
Talashi
Talashi
Corruption
Corruption
Corruption
Police reforms in KPK
Tabdeeli
we will Form a Government and hang all of them

Speech of Imran Khan

Sorry could not mention Motorway :omghaha:

It's been 3 years if a government in 3 years can't fix the biggest hospital in the Province then i don't expect much

and yeah about these things Roads ? Overhead bridges? Motorways ? Bullet trains ? these are HARAM waste of money if such things build in Punjab but it's halal if they make this in KPK Like Example Peshawar BRT, Bab e Peshawar, Swat Motorway, $1.6 Billion Dollar worth Greater Peshawar Circular Train.

Well i didn't know if you criticize one about his performance makes you less educated DAMN .... and you also going through same qualification system that's why you are using words like Showbazy.. Please ask Imran Khan to improve qualification system in KPK so that you can also learn how to call one with respect ;);)

But when the people follows a Oxford qualified who talks about Democracy day and night but if someone follows other person not HIM then those people are knows as GHULAMS AND PATWARI's obviously his followers will also acts like him

Even Oxford has failed SHAME
Lol u comparing imran 3 years with Nora's 33 years in govt ? Bary ho jao Mary Bhai

I don't like Nawaz Sharif but I have this view about Imran Khan. Please don't take my words as statement but rather as a question. I think some how he is working for Israel as he is always trying to destabilize Pakistan with jalsa and dharna thing. Pakistan has lost more money because Imran Khan dharna and jalsa thing than the Nawaz corruption.

33 years?? let's count

nope it's haram but still KPK rant about Motorway lol
Yaar Omar Bhai aik bat batao simple se..agar ap bank sa 1 karor loan lo , us loan ka kia karogay
1..Build home ?
2..will buy cars for your own use
3..will invest in a business and try to carry on bank installments?

Yaar Omar Bhai aik bat batao simple se..agar ap bank sa 1 karor loan lo , us loan ka kia karogay
1..Build home ?
2..will buy cars for your own use
3..will invest in a business and try to carry on bank installments?

Obviously will invest in Business and carry on the bank installments and grow the business later

Look i'm Not against Imran Khan at all but i'm against what he do and his priorities..
Let me give you an Example Modi was Elected in Gujrat State of India under his Government he totally changed everything Bought investment invested in Infrastructure and when the new Election came Every single person from Gujrat State showed others that he can bring the change in reality

and thus is now the PM of India now everyone knows about his policies Working to reduce corruption focusing on Make in India like things

Same thing could have been done by Imran in KPK yes he did much for the Province but that much is not sufficient for him to win the next elections

Obviously will invest in Business and carry on the bank installments and grow the business later

Look i'm Not against Imran Khan at all but i'm against what he do and his priorities..
Let me give you an Example Modi was Elected in Gujrat State of India under his Government he totally changed everything Bought investment invested in Infrastructure and when the new Election came Every single person from Gujrat State showed others that he can bring the change in reality

and thus is now the PM of India now everyone knows about his policies Working to reduce corruption focusing on Make in India like things

Same thing could have been done by Imran in KPK yes he did much for the Province but that much is not sufficient for him to win the next elections
I already told u our common peoples are not matured or educated enough to think the way like Indian gujraties thinking about modi, hamary aor unky darmyan ma bhot fark ha Omar Bhai , woh apna GDP batatay hain jubky hamary inko reply ma motor way ki ginti karwaty hain, hum bullet train ka bataty hain to woh rockets aor chand reyan ki bat karty hain, unki economy trillions ma chali gae aor hamari calculation k leay calculator ki zarorat hi nhi , aor hairat ha k humain abhi bhi nawazy aor zardari ki zaroorat ha ...wah ray pakistan wah ray pakistanio , imran na sahi ksi aor ko bhi lay aooo, modi neya a sakta ha to kia pakistan ma sirf zardari Aor nawZa hi kar sakta ha hakoomat ?

Gujrat was/is one of the most wealthy state of India.In addition to that BJP had a federal/union gov't too.

KPK was/is most backward province of pakistan.Even political parties in KPK weren't even able to properly launch their election campaigns due to security risks.Thousands of schools were blown up by terrorists.Those were the conditions PTI came into power in KPK.

Now just have a look the budgetary/financial comparison of Punjab and KPK.

KPK has an annual budget of Rs 505 billion while Punjab has an annual budget of Rs 1686 billion.

Source:
KPK: http://www.dawn.com/news/1264953
Punjab: http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/340903-Punjab-budget-worth-Rs-1681-billion-presented-by-A

Now KPK's budget is not even 1/3rd of Punjab plus it has additional burden of security related expenses too being the largest victim of terrorism.In addition to that PML-N has federal gov't and coalition gov't in Balochistan as well.

You can't expect nor urge the investors to invest in a province having that type of fame.Despite that KPK has been successful in getting investments in energy sector for more than a dozen hydroelectric projects which is also the cheapest electricity produced.Even though nowadays after 18th amendment provinces are much more autonomous and can attract investments themselves but even then you can't be so much successful in that purpose in comparison to having a federal gov't.Foreign Investors have much more trust in federal/union governments than a state/provincial gov't.

1. Electricity prices in pakistan are the highest in the region which has everything to do with federal gov't which scares investors.Loadshedding is another issue.

2. Then there are bureaucratic red tapes in pakistan which has all to do with federal government's departments.Even when you want to register a company legally in pakistan, it takes several months to even years for the most basic step of investment in a country.Then how can you expect an investor to invest even in punjab let alone kpk which has a law & order stigma.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom