United Kingdom
1622198275847.png

1622198285423.png
1622198291585.png

1622198304264.png

1622198323405.png

1622198617463.png
1622198334632.png

Prime Minister Imran Khan unveiling the Plaque to perform Groundbreaking of Century Steel Pvt. Ltd. during the Commercial Launching Ceremony of Rashakai prioritized Special Economic Zone,

1622198362863.png

1622198430376.png

1622198671114.png

1622198487557.png
1622198493027.png
1622198497792.png
1622198502849.png

1622198523182.png

Flowers don't bloom before their time....

Relentless Mujadele under the umbrella of Sabr and Shukr....

The timing to put CPEC into the second gear is damn perfect! Now that Afganistan getting contained and India being ravaged, Pak is showing a couple of new cards....

So who is investing in these economic zones.? While the overseas Pakistanis sit on the fence scared of getting scammed. Mainly Chinese companies and poor pakis will only be the employees. I wonder how soon the demographics will change to more Chinese in pak than local population.

Lol what nonsense. Why are you sitting on the fence? Go and invest. No one is stopping you.

So who is investing in these economic zones.? While the overseas Pakistanis sit on the fence scared of getting scammed. Mainly Chinese companies and poor pakis will only be the employees. I wonder how soon the demographics will change to more Chinese in pak than local population.
No bastards from India of course will be there in Pak any longer...

COVID and China are enough for India....

British Pakistanis are unlikely to invest in Gwadar as we don't have any links down there. I'm sure in the next 5-10 years you'll see loads of investment in Punjab, KPK, AJK CPEC related projects by British Pakistani. We just need a few people to pioneer the way.

British Pakistanis are unlikely to invest in Gwadar as we don't have any links down there. I'm sure in the next 5-10 years you'll see loads of investment in Punjab, KPK, AJK CPEC related projects by British Pakistani. We just need a few people to pioneer the way.

Links? What links. Investment decisions are based in ROI not links. What are you talking about?

Ok 10-MW electricity is not enough presently. I know they are saying that this will increase to 160-MW. But the site of this size needs around 400-MWh to be successful.

Ok 10-MW electricity is not enough presently. I know they are saying that this will increase to 160-MW. But the site of this size needs around 400-MWh to be successful.

Bro we are talking about an industrial setup not a small city.

your reservations are correct about overseas Pakistanis but Roshan Digital Account is one example that says the opposite.
study CPEC and you will know a lot. every project that will be in SEZ's will be a joint venture, Chinese will invest with a local partner. this will also help boost the confidence of the local investor and even overseas Pakistanis who are reluctant due to govt policies in the past.

also come out of the habit of criticism for the sake of criticism if you really want to become a responsible citizen. our politicians, they only gave us bad habit of criticizing to make things disputed and malign everything, plain hypocrisy.

Please understand the basics. 10 MWh is easily consumed by 3 or 4 of industries like manufacturing, logistical, food, etc.

All I am saying is 10 MW is peanuts, but it will take time for industries being setup and in the process of being setup to become fully operational. 160MW by Nov 2021, is not bad.

Links? What links. Investment decisions are based in ROI not links. What are you talking about?
In places where you have confidence to invest - that's true. In places where you have to worry about your investment that's not true.

I know for a fact that I can invest in AJK, especially Mirpur/Kotli/Dadyal ends (even North Punjab) and know my investment is safe because I have connections to protect it from qabza mafias. I have links to politicians, police, judiciary, civil society - I have family etc, so I know that my investment in that region is low risk.

I can't even point Gwadar out on a map. Today I might feel CPEC and PTI might provide assurance, but who knows who's Raj will be tomorrow. Without connections, my investment is higher risk.

That is not to say in AJK my investment risk free, most people are screwed by thier own family, but at least I have the connections whom I could pay to get things cleared up. I do not have that in Gwadar.

This is the case for all Pakistanis. Those small investors who will invest, will likely only invest where they have links. Places like Gwadar will remain in the domain of big businesses who can sue governments.

Back
Top Bottom