What's new

IMRAN KHAN FOR THE BETTERMENT OF PAKISTAN

Imran khan is directly propotional to development of pakistan, considering his fan following,he can win the next elections.

This dude cannot find a decent woman to marry him in a country of 160million with world largest youth population. And we talk about him running the country. He might make a good butler for Jemaima's new family!

This dude cannot find a decent woman to marry him in a country of 160million with world largest youth population. And we talk about him running the country. He might make a good butler for Jemaima's new family!

Everywhere I see Imran Khan I see your rants about how he did not marry a Pakistani woman lol.. Please leave his personal life alone and rather focus on what his objectives are on improving Pakistan's situation.

Also, where did you get that "largest youth population" fact ? Maybe you mean largest youth population in the Islamic world ?

Everywhere I see Imran Khan I see your rants about how he did not marry a Pakistani woman lol.. Please leave his personal life alone and rather focus on what his objectives are on improving Pakistan's situation.

Also, where did you get that "largest youth population" fact ? Maybe you mean largest youth population in the Islamic world ?

he meant to say that Pakistan's 70% population consists of youth whose age comes under 30 years and that is something remarkable from our perspective !

People cultural backgrounds speak a lot about their social mentality and capability. And that is what i intended to express. The fact that he had no self respect for the position and honour handed to him by the nation when he made his decision. Its nothing against his marrige with jemima its about the motives of marriages..

You are not only wrong but your arabi influenced ideology speaks for itself.

So, if we marry a non Pakistani woman, we are not decent, not capable---right???

People like you, in our society have poisoned our beloved country.

If you have some children, teach them TOLERANCE!!!

You are not only wrong but your arabi influenced ideology speaks for itself.

So, if we marry a non Pakistani woman, we are not decent, not capable---right???

People like you, in our society have poisoned our beloved country.

If you have some children, teach them TOLERANCE!!!

you are replying to an old post and apparent did not see my reply

People cultural backgrounds speak a lot about their social mentality and capability. And that is what i intended to express. The fact that he had no self respect for the position and honour handed to him by the nation when he made his decision. Its nothing against his marrige with jemima its about the motives of marriages..

This man is a failure in his life what success he can bring to his country? Even his political career is so far very failed! We only get to see his "dekhe jee" anti-everything comments.

I m sorry if it offends u but ur comment is devoid of logic . I have a question for u 'do u have a choice ? ' ...

trust me not everywhere, its more like his supporters are everywhere! for example! almost a year ago i had a debate with terrorist mindset people who also support imran khan and lal masjid and bugti and talibans! now i asked them to go learn about defense sector on this site, they also started to come up here! No doubt he has support but not even equal to pmln or forget about ppp. he has just ok support to be called a party! forget about this he doesn't even match up PML-Q or MQM in Karachi sindh! no match in Pakhoonkawa state,

I m sorry if it offends u but ur comment is devoid of logic . I have a question for u 'do u have a choice ? ' ...

Sure we do have a choice to have a guy who actually took Pakistan out of this mess back in 1999 actually back then we were way more in simple words fked up!!!! For heaven's sake PTI doesn't even have menefesto until now! they didn't even have a shadow government ready for PTI until two weeks bro it's all talk! You see imran khan in power and then what? He say no drones i ask what will USA will do? He say no aid but who will give us trade with USA being hostile to us? Plus who will dig out resources with bypassing Pakistan's army! What will happen when Pakistan takes out her billion of dollars resources which are yet to be explore and examined lol Have you ever read manifesto of PTI? i did and it was a fairy tale.... Imran khan is good at crying that he did this and he did that which everyone knows that Zardari is bad! nawaz is bad for half and god for half which is the case in Pakistan, In his all the interviews and lectures please provide me where is he giving out reasonable or even just a solution? Where as if you see even today Musharraf, he has again given out how to deal with WOT how to fix economy! which we have his track record too, what will be his F-policy none? as far as i see! guns towards west and USA which will in the end leave Pakistan abandon by even China, where as we had seen Musharraf's time and respect of Pakistan from entire world, How can a group of people can provide justice and do good to people who support the corrupt judges and lie all the times? explain me this?

This man is a failure in his life what success he can bring to his country? Even his political career is so far very failed! We only get to see his "dekhe jee" anti-everything comments.

Quaid's personal life was also a failure in that sense. he married twice and lost both. Had only one child and lost her as well. So your createria of judging someone's abilities doesnt make sense to me.
Imran is the only hope we have.

Quaid's personal life was also a failure in that sense. he married twice and lost both. Had only one child and lost her as well. So your createria of judging someone's abilities doesnt make sense to me.
Imran is the only hope we have.

Then Pakistan ka truly Allah he hafiz, Imran khan plus zaid hamid plus AQ KHAN plus CJ and HAMID GULL hahaha... story line will be.... once up on a time there was a country which was ruled by Imran Khan and his homies :disagree::hitwall:

well its very early to say anything.
i.k no doubt a better cricketer but to hold govt and to run it ,u must be an politician.
by talking emotionally or with truth,no body become politician.
most important is ,govt will be run by whole cabinet and i.k wont be minister for all.
so i have serious doubts on his political capability

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom