What's new

Imran Khan Announces to give Pak Citizenship to Afghan Refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pakistan Citizenship Act prescribes who is and is not a citizen, and who can be granted citizenship. Does the PM wish to do this by executive order, and if so, under what law? Or does he propose to amend the law as it stands currently?

http://www.dgip.gov.pk/files/immigration.aspx
Apparently he cannot do this on his own....you know I am generally in favour of a Presidential system..but I am having second thoughts......

You are a clown. KP used to be dardic. There used to be hinko speakers of various types in Peshawar, those along with pashtuns are migrants if we go back before Islam when it used to be dardic majority similar to Chitral. Though Peshawar was likely always mixed bag but neighbour areas were all dardic. British also settled large numbers of hindu mochi, teli, nai types of occupational castes in KP. Basically looking at features of these artisan castes in Pakistan, they have been brought from India to provide services in Pakistan to people from KP to Punjab.

Reactions: TMA
42104296_527263611046408_4422767754449256448_n.jpg

Apparently he cannot do this on his own....you know I am generally in favour of a Presidential system..but I am having second thoughts......

As I have said before to much derision here, naya Pakistan will be just like the purana Pakistan. Wait and see, this is just early days.

Last edited:
@Solomon2 heres the irony.[/QUOTE]Can't get more ironic than "Imran Khan" claiming Imran Khan should not be a Pakistani.

Non of that mean giving afghanis citizenship which will further create problems in Pakistan. Sure Pakistan need to bring Baloch more in to mainstream. And you are very wrong about your analyses. No one want to give afghani citizenship apart few certain districts, vast majority will oppose.

I met many such people and they told me even marrying German women doesn't get you citizenship lol
They are lying, even not marrying any body can get you citizenship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom