What's new

Imran Khan Announces to give Pak Citizenship to Afghan Refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am against the level of mindless scapegoating that generally takes place whenever someone mentions Afghans, and believe me I have personally met plenty of Urdu speaking anti-Pakistan Afghans in the west. Saying that, it would be a nightmare to deport Afghans who are born in Pak. We are already feeding them and the current status forces them to work illegally and resort to crime. There are plenty of bad apples but we need to face the reality that majority are normal people. Let them work and contribute to the economy. As far as I know, we are deporting the new comers.
Why is Pakistan feeding them?
Pakistan ought to cultivate a department to track down illegals and repatriate it them...

Focus on you r own children first

Nonsense. Brothers come first.
Yeah but they only thing is...they do not consider you brothers....how long will it take you to realise this....

Will they fight for Pakistan against Afghanistan??

Why is Pakistan feeding them?
Pakistan ought to cultivate a depart to track down illegals and repatriate it them...

Focus on you r own children first

Yeah but they only thing is...they do not consider you brothers....how long will it take you to realise this....

Will they fight for Pakistan against Afghanistan??
I am being sarcastic. But that's the funny thing... most Pakistanis think I am being serious. Only an idiot thinks this is a good idea. But idiot is synonymous with Pakistan.

Reactions: TMA
I am being sarcastic. But that's the funny thing... most Pakistanis think I am being serious. Only an idiot thinks this is a good idea. But idiot is synonymous with Pakistan.
Sorry. It can be difficult to tell.

Brotherhood is two way street,

I really hope Imran changes his mind or the Parliament do not accept this.

What on earth i thinking? That this will curry favour? Or they will love Pakistan?

The Devil will never accept Adam (PBUH).....Afghanistan will never accept Pakistan....

The biggest threat long term among the many threats is demography. It is utterly foolishly to allow people citizenship who are from a century which does not accept your right to EXIST.

Can you imagine if I allowed you into my house and gave you free roam, if you did not accept my right to exist?

Pakistan is already poor. Focus on the Pakistanis. Let Afghanistan worry about her people.
This will not curry favour overall as they see Pakistan “occupying” their land anyways...there will be no gratitude....why are Pakistani blind....have they been infected with the cultural Marxism of the West??? Or is a lopsided intrepreatation of Muslim-Brotherhood?
If your brother stabs you in the back and does not accept your right to exist, there is no obligation to consider him your brother....?
I think you have not read the thread properly I am against naturalisation of afghans bangolis etc please read my posts I am against Punjabi nationalism as I am against Sindhi pukhtoon baluchi nationalism.no one province or ethnicitiey
Should rule over others or no single ethnicity should be more important than others. Equality and respect for all Pakistanis is the only way we can survive as pakistanis

I think you have not read the thread properly I am against naturalisation of afghans bangolis etc please read my posts I am against Punjabi nationalisms as I am against Sindhi pukhtoon baluchi nationalism.no on province or ethnicitiey
Should rule over others or no single ethnicity should be more important than others. Equality and respect for all Pakistanis is the only way we can survive as pakistanies
It is impossible to get rid of tribalism. One way or the other it always exists in a human being. Whether that be ethnic, state or religious/cultist (there's more but that's besides the point). Ignoring their concerns will further plunge the country into disaster but then again I suppose the country doesn't really have a way back so why not? Dive deeper.

It is impossible to get rid of tribalism. One way or the other it always exists in a human being. Whether that be ethnic, state or religious/cultist (there's more but that's besides the point). Ignoring their concerns will further plunge the country into disaster but then again I suppose the country doesn't really have a way back so why not? Dive deeper.
Ignoring who's concerns

I think you have not read the thread properly I am against naturalisation of afghans bangolis etc please read my posts I am against Punjabi nationalism as I am against Sindhi pukhtoon baluchi nationalism.no one province or ethnicitiey
Should rule over others or no single ethnicity should be more important than others. Equality and respect for all Pakistanis is the only way we can survive as pakistanis
Sorry my bad.

It is just that reading about Imran Khans intention has made my blood boil.....
I hope that the Establishment put pressure on him and make him come to his senses...

I get this but tribes usually accept each other’s right to exist.
But Afghanistan does not accept Pakistan’s right to exist....
All they have to do is ACCEPT.....

I get this but tribes usually accept each other’s right to exist.
But Afghanistan does not accept Pakistan’s right to exist....
All they have to do is ACCEPT.....
They will never do it. They despite Pakistani guts. Sorry to say that but it is true.

Reactions: TMA
by nationalism i mean extreme nationalism like bla anp mqm jsqm and these punjabi nationalists in this forun who speak just like them.

??? Pakistanis.
by nationalism i mean extreme nationalism like bla anp mqm jsqm and these punjabi nationalists in this forun who speak just like them.

That's extreme nationalism to you? Goodness you need to get out more. I mean most of the posts on this thread have been reasonable considering the circumstances surrounding the Afghani refugees. That's genuine concern and something that should be heard.

Always reckoned IK had an ethnic bias, this kind of confirms it. Afghans are very dear to him, what about the Pakistani Biharis still stranded in East Pakistan? You know, the ones who fought and died for you instead of the ones he's welcoming who killed our jawans and children?

You betray your complete ignorance of this issue if you think only Punjabis will get riled up about this. I suggest you visit Balouchistan and ask the Balouch, or Sindhis, or Urdu speakers or Gilgitis about what they think of Afghan immigrants/refugees.

I think in the end we will have bigger KPK in Punjab.

Kpk was a former Jat, Gujjar and Hindu and with significant Baniya, Rajput and Brahmin population before they migrated and colonized it.

Today kpk(former Dardic-Punjabi)is like 75% Tribal and 25% Kasabgars (Inferior slaves) who speaks Pashtu language.

Same with Western punab. Difference will be 20/30% Pashtun on top while 70% as Kasabgars, A caste system.

I wonder what will "Rajputs" will react to this in future, according to my Naru rajpRa friends from Pakistan sistuation is already worse in Potohar.

So now when these afghans blow themselves it will not be called afghanistani but Pakistani and hence save heaven terrorist pakistan label awaits.

That's extreme nationalism to you? Goodness you need to get out more. I mean most of the posts on this thread have been reasonable considering the circumstances surrounding the Afghani refugees. That's genuine concern and something that should be heard.
Who is talking about Afghanis the comments were against western Pakistanis not afghans.
Don't hide behind afghans go read the thread
Or otherwise I will have to name them for you

Who is talking about Afghanis the comments were against western Pakistanis not afghans.
Don't hide behind afghans go read the thread
Or otherwise I will have to name them for you
What? This whole thread has been about the Afghan refugee issue. Seems you're lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom