What's new

Imran holds Army responsible for Peshawar school security

Silly statement Khan sb, yet again. Wasn't needed.

Only if IK stop issuing such statements every now and then, he'd have easily been 3 times more popular today.
The best of the best, PTI posters on PDF !
JZ, friend this what our dirty politics is all about, he under preasure in KPK where, publicly JI & JUIf has taken a anti-militry stand?
imran just trying to balance his act?
but he should have took a better stand, by standing with armed forces, cause no body else is doing that in KPK?

Blaming Kp govt solely for this is also wrong.. Facts are facts..

Yes, but still this statement wasn't needed at this time. What has he gained from this statement? You know how IK bashers are always looking for something to throw dirt on him, and sadly IK never disappoints them.

Yes, but still this statement wasn't needed at this time. What has he gained from this statement? You know how IK bashers are always looking for something to throw dirt on him, and sadly IK never disappoints them.

Yea i agree but this statement is of 2-3 days ago when he visited APS for the 2nd time... The day it happened and now..some parents were directly blaming him, the party chairman for this, also alot of statements like these on social media too..the timing is wrong but he had to say it atleast once so people can use their minds for once atleast.. i can understand how depressed and full of emotions they were but its not correct to blame the only person political person who had come to sympathize with them.. even yesterday a parent was trying to make a fuss out of nothing on Chehlum.

Yea i agree but this statement is of 2-3 days ago when he visited APS for the 2nd time... The day it happened and now..some parents were directly blaming him, the party chairman for this, also alot of statements like these on social media too..the timing is wrong but he had to say it atleast once so people can use their minds for once atleast.. i can understand how depressed and full of emotions they were but its not correct to blame the only person political person who had come to sympathize with them.. even yesterday a parent was trying to make a fuss out of nothing on Chehlum.
cqn you go inside aps if not student?

any anyone tell if CSD, army installation,APS come under police protect or army own security?

btw imran is responisble for this as well

B7vDLy9CcAMQfPs.jpg

Ye kya hai ustad, free me tel bat raha hai kya??? Ye total duniya Total pump pe kyu aa rahi hai?

cqn you go inside aps if not student?

Well i don't know for a regular visit but the day after the Massacre happened IK went Inside and checked the rooms of the APS along with people living near the school...

Well i don't know for a regular visit but the day after the Massacre happened IK went Inside and checked the rooms of the APS along with people living near the school...
i tried going few years back and security guy said that there is security issue and he won't let me in. Told me to come on school days when students are coming. I didn't try afterwards.

i tried going few years back and security guy said that there is security issue and he won't let me in. Told me to come on school days when students are coming. I didn't try afterwards.

My friends from Lahore went there and visited the area, don't know if guards allowed them to enter or not..i guess they're willing to let politicians in provided they have security with them...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom