What's new

Imran holds Army responsible for Peshawar school security

Isn't it Rehm khan wife of Imran khan telling him to blame army for this. How you can deny this possibility?

Yeah and IK is munna kaaka or a parrot who'd say whatever you tell him to.

When he (IK) will learn to think twice before making a statement. :(

It doesn't matter, fanboys would keep on loving him and giving them chances even if he started abusing them Punjabi.

Being a PTI supporter we cannot stay away from the fact that kpk govt. had some negligence for this massacre but i equally blame army security for it too..army is not a munna kaka also they have several intelligence agencies informing them..PTI govt. Was given a warning about more than 23 or 24 army schools in kpk could they fully protect them all? Its an army area under strict supervision of army anyone holding not holding the army responsible for it all is deluded..

To be fan of imran khan doesn't necessarily means I consider he is always right. But he is lesser evil as compared to othe political leaders. Just worried why blammed army for this? And I believe some one dictated him to do so. It is very obvious. Common sense. :)

Even in Cantonment areas the security/Law & Orders run by Police, every cantonment have a Police Station I can say it about Karachi, don't know if it's different in KPK or other three provinces.
For Khan Sahib please shut up.

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan ruled out on Saturday return to sit-in and said that he would announce the party’s next plan on Sunday (today).

Speaking at a news conference at his Bani Gala residence, he also rejected the possibility of rejoining the National Assembly before finalisation of the report of the proposed judicial commission to investigate alleged rigging in the 2013 general elections.

Meanwhile, the government has once again contacted the PTI and expressed the desire to resume talks with it.

Holds army responsible for Peshawar school security; fresh contact established between govt, PTI

PTI Secretary General Jahangir Tareen told Dawn that he had received a message from Finance Minister Ishaq Dar that the government wanted to resume the negotiations and he wanted to meet PTI leaders on Sunday. “We are ready to receive him,” Mr Tareen said.

“The sit-in stage has passed. We will... announce our next strategy tomorrow. The situation prevailing in the country demands national unity. We did not want to provide any opportunity to anyone to say that we are becoming a hurdle in the war against terrorists,” Mr Khan responded when asked if the party has any plan to give another call for a sit-in.

The press conference was held to announce joining of the PTI by two PML-Q members from Punjab -- Riaz Fatiana and Saeed Virk.

The PTI chairman again asked the government to form an independent judicial commission having the powers to summon returning officers.

Again, he accused former chief justice Iftikhar Chaudhry and former Supreme Court judge Khalil-ur-Rehman Ramday of helping the PML-N win the elections in Punjab.

“... Justice Ramday had a big hand in the victory of the PML-N in Punjab. And (former) Chief Justice Iftikhar Chaudhry was also involved in it,” said Mr Khan, who had already received defamation notices from the two former judges.

He said that he had come to know that the missing Forms 14 and 15 for NA-122 Lahore constituency had now been found. “These forms should have been in the polling bags. From where these forms have been recovered,” he asked, “Is it not a violation of the election rules.

APS PROTEST: About the protest of the parents of the slain students during a visit to the Army Public School (APS), Imran Khan said that he wanted to visit the school earlier, but was stopped from doing so and denied permission from army.

On the whole, we all are responsible. The APS was specifically under the army’s control, and not the KP government’s,” he added.

FUEL SHORTAGE: The PTI chief also took the government to task for petrol shortage in Punjab, terming it a result of “infighting on receiving commission.”

He said earlier the rulers used to say that the country was facing economic problems because of the PTI’s sit-in. He claimed that the government had started imposing surcharges on electricity and petrol as it had come out of the pressure the PTI had put on it through the sit-in.

Mr Khan expressed the opinion that the government should have more money to but oil because of 60 per cent reduction in its price in the international market.

In its election campaign, he said, the PML-N had said that it had experienced people in its team but now the nation was suffering in the hands of the so-called experienced team. He said the “governance has totally collapsed.”

PTI MNA Asad Umar said that people were justified in questioning the government in solving their other major problems as it could not even ensure provision of electricity, gas and petrol to them.

Imran rules out return to sit-in - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Army ki koi zimadari nae thi! .... the only responsible person was pervez khattak . his province.. he should hade secured the area

Who told him to do so? He blamed army there must be someone advising him to blame army. Do you think our all institutions are thinking on same lines?
Who told him to get married? He has become a national leader I'm sure he does what he thinks he should do.

I m not defending Imran here but our dilemma in managing the country is that no proper areas of responsibility are established.

If Army Public school is in cantt area, then security is with military police. Police in Pakistan is simply not capable of defending against such well trained terrorists. Even if the school is not in cantt area, police still needed army's assistance.

the repeated attacks in Pakistan on the same pattern is a policy failure at national level. Pakistan marched around the world as 'front line state' against terror but surprisingly it had no terror policy of its own to deal with it on the home front.

I m not defending Imran here but our dilemma in managing the country is that no proper areas of responsibility are established.

If Army Public school is in cantt area, then security is with military police. Police in Pakistan is simply not capable of defending against such well trained terrorists. Even if the school is not in cantt area, police still needed army's assistance.

the repeated attacks in Pakistan on the same pattern is a policy failure at national level. Pakistan marched around the world as 'front line state' against terror but surprisingly it had no terror policy of its own to deal with it on the home front.
Under preasure from his so called partner in kpk govt & supporters of TTp , jammat e islami & his opposition mullana desil , he is bringing the blame to army?
what about other inccidents of terrorism in KPK?
its open, secret by this statment he is begging to terrorisrs that, army is your enemy, do what ever you want with them in thier controlled areas, but let my govt out of it?
I am going to honey moon!
bye

Is there a map to prove it's under cantt area?

There are two army schools in Peshawar I went to. The army junior school is in Cantt area, where rickshaws are not allowed (being cantt). Meanwhile, rickshaws were allowed to army senior school.

Either it's not in cantt area or really at the edge. I did one time see army men doing morning runs just by the school. Nonetheless, the police is largely to be blamed. Army is busy with entire nation, whereas KP police cannot secure even one province.

Let's see what brilliantly thought out conspiracy can be used to defend this one.

ARMY IS TRYING TO PUT BLAME ON IMRAN KHAN , SO PEOPLE THINK HE'S TALIBAN MEMBER?
pti+imran[1].jpg
Imran+Khan+holding+Gun[1].jpg

THESE ARE FAKE PICTURES BEING USED TO PORTRAY DEAR IMRAN KHAN AS TALIBAN MEMBER. BUT HE'S NOT? IN FACT HE'S ON TALIBAN LIST?
TALIBAN TRIED TO NOMINATE HIM AS PEACE
COMMITTEE MEMBER BUT THEY ACTUALLY WANT TO KILL HIM?
THE PLOT FAILED SO NOW ARMY IS TRYING TO PUT BLAME ON IMRAN?
SO IN ORDER FOR PEOPLE TO STOP LOVING HIM??

@SPIDERMANNOW WILL NEVER STOP SUPPORTING IMRAN AND WILL SILENT ALL IMRAN KHAN HATERS WITH SPIDER WEB?

Is there a map to prove it's under cantt area?

There are two army schools in Peshawar I went to. The army junior school is in Cantt area, where rickshaws are not allowed (being cantt). Meanwhile, rickshaws were allowed to army senior school.

Either it's not in cantt area or really at the edge. I did one time see army men doing morning runs just by the school. Nonetheless, the police is largely to be blamed. Army is busy with entire nation, whereas KP police cannot secure even one province.
Mate junior section of army public is in main cantt which you rightly pointed out no rickshaw is Allowed and the one which attacked by terrorist is in outskirts of cantt near warsak road kababiyan

any anyone tell if CSD, army installation,APS come under police protect or army own security?

btw imran is responisble for this as well

B7vDLy9CcAMQfPs.jpg

It seems like mourning is over, time for political parties to cash in innocent kids. :tsk:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom