What's new

Imran demands Rangers operation in Punjab

The operation in Punjab is must..............as from last few months more than 1400 Child are kidnapped in Punjab and Mr. Showman is sleeping waiting for good occasion for photoshot...............and on top of the that National Assembly's speaker said kidnapping is normal thing it happens often.............:devil::guns:

there is severe need of operation in punjab specially south punjab and area of ranna sanaullah if we are serious in rooting out the terrorist once and for all.

I thought after Lahore Iqbal Town park bombing, operation in Punjab was started but alas, Noora league smartly put that away.
silent operation are being done here but that not enough we need full fledged operation like the one karachi and sindh in punjab.specially in south punjab and rana's area.but we won't see that happening because then n league will lose his armed wing

See i am not gonna defend anyone even IK has used harsh lang for military but none of them ever said NauzbillAh Pakistan murdabad AH basically is against the creation of Pakistan come on i am sure i don't need to show you his videos.... and the words he used for my country

I'm Punjabi and support this motion. Until literacy rates and basic civic sense increases, this quom only understands the danda. Clamp down hard on any terrorist, kidnapping, extortion groups. Sure the situation may not be as bad as Karachi but its still bad.

See i am not gonna defend anyone even IK has used harsh lang for military but none of them ever said NauzbillAh Pakistan murdabad AH basically is against the creation of Pakistan come on i am sure i don't need to show you his videos.... and the words he used for my country
I'm not defending or cursing anyone all are thugs the best in their levels, no one Saint here even army people cursing Ayub Zia Mushraff Kiyani etc.

Here are the terrorists of Punjab. And you don't need a combing operation against them. They stand next door to Abpara :lol:
images-3.jpeg

images-2.jpeg

images-1.jpeg
images.jpeg

These are the CEOs of factories of terror in Pakistan. But guess what? A terrorist in need is an asset indeed.
Fauji log need them more than they need Fauji log since they provide the cannon fodder.
I feel pitty for Idiots chanting operation operation .Apnon ko bhee koe Marta hay kya :lol:

Here are the terrorists of Punjab. And you don't need a combing operation against them. They stand next door to Abpara :lol:
View attachment 328604
View attachment 328605
View attachment 328606 View attachment 328607
These are the CEOs of factories of terror in Pakistan. But guess what? A terrorist in need is an asset indeed.
Fauji log need them more than they need Fauji log since they provide the cannon fodder.
I feel pitty for Idiots chanting operation operation .Apnon ko bhee koe Marta hay kya :lol:

Yes now sheikh rasheed, hameed gul etc are terrorists for participating in pro Pakistan event. Maa sadqay

Back
Top Bottom