What's new

Imran challenges Nawaz to face-off in NA-122 re-polls

Big change is coming in Pakistan's politics and hope a good one

Fearing a third time being bowled out by Ayaz Sadiq, Khan chickens out! There are also news of Aleem Khan being pit against Ayaz Sadiq to save Khan from humiliation.

This should be interesting if it materializes.....but i don't see it happening in the near future....big egos involved get my point:azn:

People might take this too seriously.

PTI must be aware that there can be no way PM would quit his position to contest again.
Ik is behaving like an idiot. Plmn has always defeated pti and IK ib all elections and by elections
Why would NS resign and participate in by election andtake re oath as PM.

PTI should avoid all and any elections until ECP remains. With this ECP what guarantee there will be that the next elections will be held free and fair. WIthout the reform in the ECP its pointless. I hope Imran realizes this. 3 decisions in his favour has already proven that elections were rigged and that this ECP was part of it from get go. Anything happening under the same ECP should be avoided.

Like Imran Bite.. on the report of JC LOLZ :cheesy: hmein yakeen tha faisla hmare hq me aai ga etc

At least he did accept the report as he said, because he has guts. Unlike Ayyaz Sadiq, Saad Rafique & Siddique Baloch who all said they will accept the Tribunals order and than went for challenging it in Supreme Court.

Like Imran Bite.. on the report of JC LOLZ :cheesy: hmein yakeen tha faisla hmare hq me aai ga etc
Omar bhai what do you think the reason is for the differences in opinion of the election tribunals and the JC because according to the election tribunals the picture isn't as rosy as the JC put it to be

Omar bhai what do you think the reason is for the differences in opinion of the election tribunals and the JC because according to the election tribunals the picture isn't as rosy as the JC put it to be

Actually, Judicial Commission's report didn't pretend that there was no rigging in the election rather it said that no rigging has been proved. And this is because there was not enough time to prove it. Like all the three cases of tribunals which have gone against PMLN took nearly 2 and a half year to be proved. So, according to this Judicial Commission was looking at the over all elections and it required way more time for meaningful investigations.

At least he did accept the report as he said, because he has guts. Unlike Ayyaz Sadiq, Saad Rafique & Siddique Baloch who all said they will accept the Tribunals order and than went for challenging it in Supreme Court.

they did but now they will participate in Re-election...

PML-N is challenging IK to resign from NA-56 seat and contest against Ayaz Sadiq in NA-122, which is not going to happen.

So IK hit back and challenged Nawaz Sharif to contest against him in NA-122, both will resign from their existing NA seats and face off in NA-122. A tit for tat.

And b!tches didn't bother when PML-N was openly challenging IK to contest in NA-122, during past 3 - 4 days. But they all came whining, as usual when IK retaliated. These morons just turn blind at PML-N and bark only at PTI.

Back
Top Bottom