What's new

Imran Blasts Ignorant Indian Anchor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think by and large this time around there are less Pakistanis who want to see me go.

I think its more Arabs now.

Huh? Are you saying Pakistanis like you more than Arabs? Blasphemy! We would hang you to death, but too bad you are not a 11 year old girl, so will let this one slide :D

C'mon mate.. After Benazir, this is the first leader Pakistan has had who is worth obsessing about.. Why make fun of that.. ?

are you expecting another sikh list or similar to be handed over?-
Sorry to disappoint you in advance-
Big difference between Benazir and Imran Khan-

Off topics, childish behaviour , trolls , lack of respect for forum rules, intension to distrupt any fruitful discussion are just few out of many reasons .

Let him be. He has an uncanny habit of proving my point about his debating skills.

are you expecting another sikh list or similar to be handed over?-
Sorry to disappoint you in advance-
Big difference between Benazir and Imran Khan-

I mean at least they can talk well.. Also they are (Benazir was) somewhat refreshingly optimistic.. That's what I like in a leader.. Its very easy to be cynical, but takes courage and a big heart to be optimistic in a bad situation..

I mean at least they can talk well.. Also they are (Benazir was) somewhat refreshingly optimistic.. That's what I like in a leader.. Its very easy to be cynical, but takes courage and a big heart to be optimistic in a bad situation..

Musharraf was bigger optimistic but alas Indian hawks were not

Well my point was made by Andro- the general leading Kargil came down to shake a hand with Vajpaee- He even tried a realistic solution to Kashmir- Kashmir becoming a Paradise its all thanks to Musharrafs policies- you cannot get more optimistic than that- its another thing that time you were pre occupied with things that should have been forgotten to hv a start-

Pakistanis (old timers) would have been reasonably shocked to see me back after more than two years here.

There weren't any (hardly) Arabs around at that time.

All these mosa shosa are all naye bacche.

the "page badlo" era had eventually led you to stay a bit longer than usual-
but i do for see the fast demise of that era- :lol:-

Give him time.

And opportunity.

That's all he's asking.

Eventually we all die.. and eventually all politicians become irreparably corrupt .. What matters is how much time you take to get there ...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom