What's new

Imran Blasts Ignorant Indian Anchor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
we r not alone when it comes to dumb , naive and daft anchors.

I watched the entire interview clip shown on the first page.

I read the reactions from pakistani members,

a few question arise in my mind:

How is the anchor ignorant and dumb??
His name is Rahul Kanwal, he is the editor-in-chief of headlines today. I bet there is not even a single anchor and editor in pakistan of the stature of this guy!! I mean, have you pakistanis seen his shows?? We have all seen how pakistani news anchors present the news on TV. Can any paksitani news presenter match the stature of Rahul Kanwar, if you think so then post a link of that anchor here, let everybody compare them.

How is it that the title of the thread says: imran blasts ignorant indian anchor. I mean where is the blasting??
Had he to asked questions and counter questions in same aggressive and assertive manner as he aske from indian politicians, your imran khan would have run hiding his tail between his legs right from wagah border!!

How are the questions asked by anchor stupid??
If the questions are uncomfortable then you turn those questions as stupid!! I request pakistani members to listen all the questions carefully and think what is the reality in pakistan and are those questions valid.

Its too easy to criticize.

Why are Indian channels even entertaining these kind of people ?

Why are Indian channels even entertaining these kind of people ?

To show the Indian audiences what is the true condition of pakistan and pakistani mentality. No body in paksitan is raising valid questions to their society but they are ready to rebutt all uncomfortable questions about them and call everyone else as ignorant who dont share their point of view.

To show the Indian audiences what is the true condition of pakistan and pakistani mentality. No body in paksitan is raising valid questions to their society but they are ready to rebutt all uncomfortable questions about them and call everyone else as ignorant who dont share their point of view.

Indian audiences give a r@ts a$$ to what happens in pakistan. They are more concerned with the rising cost of living.

And this is how Indians should be treated everywhere.

What do you call a Pakistani in Saudi Arabia?

Edited - Wouldn't Aeronaut like this one!

It would not be probably worse than what a parsi in india can be called?-
Cant say about the moderator but you surely would not like it Sir-

And this is how Indians should be treated everywhere.

People in the world don't act by your words RazPak.. If that so, it would have been really impossible for Indians to live peacefull abroad... But situation is exactly opposite, you like it or not... Indian hate ideology at best... Imran was dodging the questions of Dawood Ibrahim and Hafiz saeed... Well Indians would be curious to know, what future PM of Pakistan (am optimistic about him being PM of Pakistan) would have in his basket to lure Indians towards more co-operation. I hope that make you clear why the reporter was repeatedly asking same sort of questions.

I remeber similar sort of Interview of Sushama Swaraj taken by Talat

Thats what I call blasting...

Last edited by a moderator:
Valid points, but my interest here is just the interview question about HS and IK's response. Did IK handle the anchor's questions well or not? I believe he did.

Dear Think tank,

I would like to modify your statement a bit like this way,

"Did IK handle the anchor's questions well or not? I believe he doghed them well".

Let him be. We can't teach them all English here.

Many Indians I know personally have excellent English. These guys are not quite the cream of the Indian crop.

Not quite.

Well here i agree with you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom