What's new

'' Immersing with Indian thoughts '' : exclusive course for Taliban by the Indian Government

India is emerging gaint power of the coming years.
Afghanistan Taliban too knows it and trying to build a relation of friendship in India.

Indian fail to understand Afghans look at India as down trodden, beaten, unequal.

They will take your money do business but will never respect you.

We have a relationship with Afghani people way before Pakistan was born
Of course, Sakas, Kushans, Hephtalites, Ghaznavids, Ghurids, Lodhis. Suris.

Always a good relationship.

We have problems with Taliban but not Afghani people, they are our brothers...

We should maintain a minimum relationship with Taliban, here and there because of Afghani people.
Hum bhi yehi smjhte the ke afghans are out brothers. Tum logon ko bih pata chal jaye ga.
@-=virus=- , if you think you had a love zihad problem before. Observe. :lol:

Afghan people are your brothers? Doesn't Hindutva kill and hate Moslims in its own country? You guys kill Indian Muslims for carrying beef. How can you be brothers with Afghans?
Afghans despise punjabis as daalkhor. Wonder how they will take to sabjikhor indians

India was born day after Pakistan, isn’t it.
Do you even mahabharat? :lol:

Taliban is establishing relation from directives of PA. It will all be for political leverage.

Bhartis laughing on this thread might want to think twice about who exactly is getting duped here.
Pai rehn de. Itnay hamare generals 4D chess khelne waley hote to aaj hamari bajaye indians ki na ga*nd mar rhe hote?

We have problems with Taliban but not Afghani people, they are our brothers...

We should maintain a minimum relationship with Taliban, here and there because of Afghani people.
An Afghan is a brother of an Afghan, be it Talib, ANA, Northern Alliance, an umpa lumpa thinks Afghans are not Talib and Talib are not Afghans lives in a noddy land.

Hum bhi yehi smjhte the ke afghans are out brothers. Tum logon ko bih pata chal jaye ga.
@-=virus=- , if you think you had a love zihad problem before. Observe. :lol:

Afghans despise punjabis as daalkhor. Wonder how they will take to sabjikhor indians

Do you even mahabharat? :lol:

When you let others use your territory to attack them then I think the brotherhood went out of the window.

Punjabis are their own enemy, meddling in things that don’t concern them, they think Pakistan is theirs because they are a majority and will dictate, not us we are independent minded people.

Taliban is establishing relation from directives of PA. It will all be for political leverage.

Bhartis laughing on this thread might want to think twice about who exactly is getting duped here.
This is 2023 and you still believe what you said?

Immersing with India thoughts would require certain other modifications to afghan behavior.
First, they will have to build rails just to do the morning business on them, but not an easy thing to do in frigid afghan cold. Second, afghans will have to accept goras as their masters, something that has permiated deep in indian soul, and that is in spite of their uppity country status today. Third, start bobbing your heads while talking.
Could go on....but might risk...........

Last edited:
We had the commie takeover in the form of the Soviets.

The liberal "Muslim" takeover in the form of America's Ghani.

And now we may have the liberal Hindu takeover in the form of Indians.

Two things which people still don't realise:

1. Taming a handful of elite leadership of the Afghans will always invite an insurgency for their conservatism rural areas to take over.

2. Pakistan naturally has the most strategic depth in Afghanistan, even if it isn't formal politics, but rather brute force in other ways.

Absolutely.
At the directives of PA or other Pakistan organization, Taliban may deal with many individual Indians in Afghanistan.

But regarding Afghanistan's trade on a massive scale with India, I doubt Pakistan can do anything.

At the directives of PA or other Pakistan organization, Taliban may deal with many individual Indians in Afghanistan.

But regarding Afghanistan's trade on a massive scale with India, I doubt Pakistan can do anything.

I already let you know that Faujis got a lot of pull in the key areas of their government. I’m not here to score points.

Le talibunnies immersing themselves in Indian thaught
maxresdefault (5).jpg

(I am sorry guy's that immersing part got me, I just can't stop myself)

Back
Top Bottom