What's new

Images of Indonesia

Na man these people are full of hatred.

Anyways excellent thread... It would take me days if I started thanked your posts.. Excellent pics.

Thank you. There are still a lot of it, so just be patient.
It's time to get the fresh air again.
17.000 Islands, 17.000 Miracles. Magical Indonesia.

IMG_5738 - Copy.JPG
2430872_e0b3a5f2-cd9d-4e17-9b78-8a97f1412399.jpg
Iboih, Pulau Weh, Photo Lukin Irawan.jpg
Karimun-jawa-is-a-town-in-Jepara.jpg
fixedw_large_4x.jpg
pantai_nusa_lembongan_2_by_saiogaman.jpg
DUL_4516.JPG

How pathetic can you be hindo? Your hatred is mind boggling .. Pathetic people.

Haha not surprised that a poorly educated religious douchebag like yourself jumped to quote me. There's a difference between making a statement about arab names and Muslim names, if that's what your wailing about. In fact, I'm pretty sure you are, considering of course your backward mind working the way it often does.

How silly of you to automatically assume every Indian to be a Hindu.; not only that, way too predictable that your kind would generalise an entire people. Take that ghastly head of yours out of the sand.

Haha not surprised that a poorly educated religious douchebag like yourself jumped to quote me.

Haha .. Not surprised to find a slum dog fukhead trolling Indonesians over evil Muslim names ... Maybe the Fukin douche could find nothing more constructive to do rather than shyting from his face ..

As for me being a religious,poorly educated douchbag.. You don't known me .. And I'd suggest you moan somewhere else ..
There's a difference between making a statement about arab names and Muslim names, if that's what your wailing about. In fact, I'm pretty sure you are, considering of course your backward mind working the way it often does
Ah yes a country which still practices pathetic religious rituals and has a ugly caste system that discriminates and often kills people over man made "castes" and other retardwd concepts ... That quiet rich coming from you..
Now douchbag .. Please enlighten us about a difference between Arab or Muslim names?
Muslims keep names that are related to the Prophet or his companions or from the Holy Quran itself... We don't name our kids after your contemporaries like abu jahil or hinda..

How silly of you to automatically assume every Indian to be a Hindu.; not only that, way too predictable that your kind would generalise an entire people. Take that ghastly head of yours out of the sand.
I'm not assuming anything .. You people are the vilest creatures on earth from social media to news sites we see you scum feeders posting islamophobic nonsense .. Even on this forum its you turds whom I've observed even advocating murder over beef and whatnot .. So shove morality you yours and disappear ...

As for heads .. While don't you take your out of your behind... Might actually start seeing right.

The Face of Indonesia - Indonesian Celebrity

75231_large.jpg
Kisah Raisa Tidak Ada Yang Tidak Mungkin.jpg
Dewi 'Dee' Lestari - Dongeng Secangkir Kopi.jpg
img_0129-1.jpg
BCL.jpg
fatin-1.png
ef872b6a5be94b6dad282e86ac8158c7.jpg

Attachments

• 75231_large.jpg
    75231_large.jpg
    559.1 KB · Views: 20