What's new

"I'm really proud of being Chinese" Jeremy Lin

He's a Taiwanese-American with Chinese ancestry (just like me). But the barrier and stereotypes he breaks is for all Asian Americans and helps all Asian Americans. Indian Americans are known for their spelling bees and not athletics, so he helps Indian-Americans too.

I second to that.he is just i dont know how to describe him.words are not enough.even black mamba didnt stand a chance

will he play for china or taiwan ? he's of taiwanese descent :undecided:

and you think them amreekans can tell the difference?? :D
Either way its one country, one culture and background. Just have developed political differences amongst themselves which too shall come to pass.

either way kudos to Lin, real impressive stuff!

and you think them amreekans can tell the difference?? :D
Either way its one country, one culture and background. Just have developed political differences amongst themselves which too shall come to pass.

either way kudos to Lin, real impressive stuff!

98% of Taiwanese are Han Chinese. Chinese sometimes is a ethnic word. Singaporean can also be Chinese too.

Taiwanese is Chinese. Just like shanghainese is Chinese as well.

The real so-called taiwanese aboriginals are those living in mountains, just like those indian tribes in america.

Even for language, the so-called taiwanese is China's fujian dialect. The official language used in taiwan is also Chinese.

I don't see how jeremy lin is important to this forum............................:hitwall:

He was on the verge of being signed by the Shanghai Sharks, owned by Yao Ming, right before the NBA season started. This summer, he's going to be in Taiwan teaching in a basketball camp. He can't play for the national Chinese basketball team because he's an American citizen.

Back
Top Bottom