What's new

Ilham Aliev's addiction to Israeli made weapons

Back then most of the Western bloc countries supported Iran as Iraq under Saddam regime was considered more Evil

wrong, they supported both....ok you support Iraq and i will support Iran and that is how western diplomacy works.

Oh yeah I forgot,half the country is "FETO"....

View attachment 783561View attachment 783562

BRAVO
Good job Erdogan

FETO is a traitor terror organization
FETO tried to destroy future of Turkish People

FETO would allow USA-İsrael to create PKK/YPG Terror State in Syria against Turkey
FETO would allow USA-İsrael-France-Greece to steal oil/gas reserves and MAVI VATAN from the Turks in the Eastern Mediterranean
FETO would stop major military projects

therefore USA backed traitor FETO tried to kill ERDOGAN between 2013 and 2016 including failed coup attempt

ERDOGAN should kill all FETO Members ,
otherwise after ERDOGAN , traitor FETO Members will return to the Turkish Armed Forces , Police , also to the Judiciary to work for American-İsraeli interests

USA control Fettulah Gülen and He control all stupid zombies who can do everything for him

Turkey and Turkish economy were under attack by The US and their terror organizations

-- 2013 Gezi Park rebellion
-- 2013 FETO's judical coup attemp
-- 2015 PKK's big rebellion in 22 cities
-- 2015-17 ISIS's 14 major terror attacks in Turkey
-- 2016 FETO's military coup attempt
-- 2018 TRUMP's attack on Turkish Economy

USA , France ,Russia and İran always supported Armenia against Azerbaijan by military or political

Azerbaijan bought weapons from İsrael to protect itself and to save occupied lands by Armenia

now the strongest muslim powers Turkey and Pakistan protect Azerbaijan ... Nobody can touch Azerbaijan

Military Exercise called 3 Brothers held in Azerbaijan
View attachment 783547

View attachment 783546
At least in case of Bosnia in the past and in Nigorno Karabagh the brotherly countries played their role to free the land. Iran sadly due to their own motives helped Armenia in the past and present despite the fact that media is full of pics where Armenians showed their hate for Islam by disgracing the Mosques in the area. Iran should end the sectarian hate and join hands with Turkey. Pakistan and allies to make a stand against imperial block which is developing at rapid pace so in time of need Iran may call some one.

If Muslims along with allied countries are able to form a joint military and economic block they can push Israel even without firing a single bullet to accept a peaceful settlement. By the way Irani Quds force may be used in Syria or other sectarian conflicts but cannot beat Israel.

I would be critical of Azerbaijan and sympathetic towards Iran, if and only if Iran wasnt so close to India.

Aliev has been importing Israeli made weapons over the past years. He has imported nearly 8 billion dollars weapons from Israel.

On the other hand Israel imports its required oil from Azerbaijan at a price below the market which equals to 40 percent of Israeli oil imports.

Azerbaijan based on the recent report has imported 60 percent of its purchased weapons from Israel.

Aliev standing next to an Israeli drone
View attachment 783485

Israeli made Tavor in the hands of Azerbaijani soldiers
View attachment 783484

Azerbaijan's Lynx MLRS from Israeli origin
View attachment 783487

Israeli CARDOM and SPEAR in Azeri army
View attachment 783488
View attachment 783489

Israeli NLOS, LR and ER series of Spike in Azerbaijan
View attachment 783490
View attachment 783491
View attachment 783492

LAHAT missile
View attachment 783493

Israeli LORA, Aliev standing in front of it
View attachment 783494

Israeli BARAK-8 in Azerbaijan army
View attachment 783495

Israeli SHALDAG and OPV-62 in Azerbaijan navy
View attachment 783497
View attachment 783498

Israeli Aerostar, HERMES-180-450-900, HERON, ThunderB, Orbiter-1k-3, SkyStriker and HAROP drones in Azerbaijan army.
View attachment 783499
View attachment 783500
View attachment 783501
View attachment 783502
View attachment 783503

So are u upset with that?
Your buddy india buys more weapons from Israel than Azerbaijan, ever been upset with them?

At least in case of Bosnia in the past and in Nigorno Karabagh the brotherly countries played their role to free the land. Iran sadly due to their own motives helped Armenia in the past and present despite the fact that media is full of pics where Armenians showed their hate for Islam by disgracing the Mosques in the area. Iran should end the sectarian hate and join hands with Turkey. Pakistan and allies to make a stand against imperial block which is developing at rapid pace so in time of need Iran may call some one.

If Muslims along with allied countries are able to form a joint military and economic block they can push Israel even without firing a single bullet to accept a peaceful settlement. By the way Irani Quds force may be used in Syria or other sectarian conflicts but cannot beat Israel.
You are extremely worried about Armenians allegedly disgracing some mosques,but you are not worried about the videos of Azeris who literally executed Armenian civilians and harass truck drivers and people who pass through the areas? Have you watched the video of the Azeri soldiers in full gear and equipment who pinned down a very old Armenian man and cut his throat and killed him right in front of the camera? Or the video where they shoot two Armenian men? The torture and execution of an Armenian woman at her home?
Those are fine with you?

You blame Iran about "sectarian" violence,do you know the crimes of all those animals in Syria? The radical sunnis,the salafis and the hardcore gangs? And if you say nag about Iran doing nothing about Israel,well then tell me,commandante,does Pakistan intend to liberate Al Quds soon? What time? So I just watch it on TV then.

Back then most of the Western bloc countries supported Iran as Iraq under Saddam regime was considered more Evil

There is no EVIL and GOOD in business, that's the US/Israeli motto. They were selling weapons to both sides covertly.

@aryobarzan @SalarHaqq @dani92 @Muhammed45 @Dariush the Great @QXECXZ

If you smashed hundreds of thousands of Salafis in Iraq and Syria,then well done! You did the world a favor and destroyed barbaric hordes of Turkish-backed and Qatari-funded gangs.

View attachment 783558
I can't Hide my passion towards true Christians. Our holy book criticizes Christians for attributing a son to God but in an other verse says that true Christians are one of the closest people to the believers.

I never forget the fact that Jews tried to kill prophet Muhammed pbuh like what they did to holy Isa (Jesus) pbuh but he was saved by a Christian monk in his childhood. The monk warned prophet's God father that Jesus pbuh has promised us with a savior, a prophet of Apocalyptic times and i see that holy Soul in this Child, take Care of him, Jews are looking for any sign of him!.

Didn't you know that according to them, Allah swt is with Jews and poor Iranians are just a push over? Or the poor Palestinians are guilty for selling their houses to Israeli bulldozers. They are sentenced to be exticted and Jews the chosen ones are the true Muslims who will stay and conquer the whole Planet eart but not before taking over Middle East. Jewish day dreaming
Don't you agree dear @Clutch ?

Sure. 80% of the Quran is about Jewish or Bani Israel history really. Today, it mostly political.

But you didn't answer my question... if UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Egypt, Qatar, Indonesia, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Turkey, and Jordan are all buying and loving Israeli military tech... So why not Azerbaijan?... What's the issue with Azerbaijan?
Jews tried to kill prophet Muhammed pbuh l

So too did the Qurash?... So? Your point? So-called Muslims also killed the prodigy of the Prophet as well.... You cannot take the sin of the father and impose it upon the son...

@MMM-E ..my friend..there are no Turks in iran only AZARIs...I am half Azari..we are proud Persians .We are not Turks we are not even close to Turks racially and religious wise Azaris are shia...@Muhammed45 is Azari in both sides and he is a proud Persian..We were always Persian and we like it that way..no insult to the Turks but just because Aliev wants to be turk it is his personal choice..He also wants to be a jew so that tells you what a character he is..

I highly doubt so. Take those Wiki link with a pinch of salt. More like weapon sold to Iraq.
No,they did sell spare parts and ammunition to the Iranians. Because they saw Iraq as the lesser of two evils. It was all very subtle of course and through third parties.
I can't Hide my passion towards true Christians. Our holy book criticizes Christians for attributing a son to God but in an other verse says that true Christians are one of the closest people to the believers.

I never forget the fact that Jews tried to kill prophet Muhammed pbuh like what they did to holy Isa (Jesus) pbuh but he was saved by a Christian monk in his childhood. The monk warned prophet's God father that Jesus pbuh has promised us with a savior, a prophet of Apocalyptic times and i see that holy Soul in this Child, take Care of him, Jews are looking for any sign of him!.
They say that Shia muslims are closer to Eastern Orthodox Christians than other muslims.

In Syria and Lebanon,Hizbollah and other Shia militias and organizations protected Eastern Orthodox churches and monasteries. Let's not forget that the majority of Greek Orthodox Lebanese support the Shia.

Actually the Armenia stuff shows that Iran does not have a favorable outlook towards Shia's if they are wrong morally.. Think a bit, why would Iran choose Christian Armenia over Shia Azarbaijan. Why it would support Sunni Islamic Jihad and Hamas in Palestine? Why Did it help Sunni Bosnians against Serbs? No nation is as principled as Iran.

@MMM-E ..my friend..there are no Turks in iran only AZARIs

what about Azaris ?

Haray Haray Men Turkem

I am half Azari..we are proud Persians .We are not Turks we are not even close to Turks racially and religious wise Azaris are shia..

Turks in İran never says proud Persians
Turks in İran says stop Persian racism

shame on İran

sunni Turkey helped shia Azerbaijan
on the other hand shia İran support christian Armenia against shia Azerbaijan since 1990s

Your shia card wont work

Turks are not stupid to work for Persian interests
Turkey+Azerbaycan+35-40 million Turks have same blood and same language

good for azarbijan:partay::partay: what ever make the mullah pissed off and terrified is a win win for us. And you can't blame azarbijan to choose the best available weaponry they can put the hands on. Love alleiv photo next to the Israeli kamikaze drons after iran milatry drill:lol::D

Back
Top Bottom