What's new

IK represents Pustuns not Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't consider Bhat/Butt tribe to be Punjabi?

The term "Butt" was more of a title given to every Kashmiri migrant regardless of his caste/ethnic background who moved to Punjab in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Due to laws prohibiting non-agriculturist castes from owning agricultural land in Punjab, the Butts settled primarily in urban areas of Central Punjab. They didn't fully integrate into rural Punjab's culture and identity, but they did adopt the Punjabi language, and to some extent Punjabi culture. Kashmiris and local Punjabis rarely intermarried. However, the significant number of Kashmiri immigrants also had a noticeable impact on the larger cities of Central Punjab, influencing the local culture.

Pakistanis are all the same doesn’t matter which ethnicity they belong to.

The only good thing about Pashtun is their conservativeness and gheera over their women.

That’s a shallow take. Punjabis have put the resistance for more than one year against the state brutality.

You people do not always have to come up with rhetoric that has no substance.

Every group of people and every ethnicity has good traits and bad traits but generalizing isn’t any helpful for the country overall.

That’s a shallow take. Punjabis have put the resistance for more than one year against the state brutality.

Every group of people and every ethnicity has good traits and bad traits but generalizing isn’t any helpful for the country overall.

Punjabis are a fair game in the eyes of these characters when it comes to racism and xenophobia. We are kind of like American Caucasians in that regard, always the oppressors, never the oppressee.

Blame us of everything, we ain't gonna blow sh!t up!

Had a conversation with someone here not too long ago about Baluchistan vs. Punjab's provincial funding. When I told the guy that Punjab has by far the lowest per capita funding and established the simple fact that we aren't shooting rainbows out of our arseholes here, the guy got upset and started blaming me of racism, heh!

Assigning labels to people is the easiest damn job in the world. So is taking no responsibility of your actions and blaming others for your turmoil.

Oh well.

Punjabis are a fair game in the eyes of these characters when it comes to racism and xenophobia. We are kind of like American Caucasians in that regard, always the oppressors, never the oppressee.

Blame us of everything, we ain't gonna blow sh!t up!

Had a conversation with someone here not too long ago about Baluchistan vs. Punjab's provincial funding. When I told the guy that Punjab has by far the lowest per capita funding and established the simple fact that we aren't shooting rainbows out of our arseholes here, the guy got upset and started blaming me of racism, heh!

Assigning labels to people is the easiest damn job in the world. So is taking no responsibility of your actions and blaming others for your turmoil.

Oh well.
I call it ni**a mentality- never taking responsibility for your own actions, always blaming others for your f ups

Last edited:
I call it ni**a mentality- never taking responsibility for your own actions, always blaming others for your f ups

Only difference is that these characters think Punjabis are racially inferior than them... or at least that's the general vibe I get from people who (covertly) support the likes of TTP, BLA, and PTM.

What state brutality?

Read my post again. I said all ethnicities are same. Pashtuns are extremely conservative though out of other groups

IK represents Pustuns not Pakistan

IK has time and again spoke for Afghanistan & Pushtuns than Pakistan at various international fora like UN and TV interviews.

Now the cat is out of the bag.

Watch what PTI supporters are saying in this video.

Will Pakistan's Former Prime Minister Imran Khan Take Pakistan Down With Him? | Insight​

And you’re a piece of sh*t Indian masquerading as a Muslim Pakistani on this forum while deliberately spreading disinformation. I could smell the Ganges river sh*t stench on your through my computer screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom