What's new

IK represents Pustuns not Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can Ik represents pushtoons when he is a Punjabi??
Have you lost your mind

Keep your Punjabi over there..

He can't even speak pushto and speaks fluent Punjabi

If Khan is a pushtoons representative then modi is Punjabi

What about wali Khan and bacha Khan..they will be rolling in their graves that punjabis can't even figure out who is pushtoon any more
You are speaking English, are you no longer Pashtun?

Don't deny the man his ethnicity he loves it a lot and has even written books and done speeches on it, he doesn't want to be Punjabi

IK has time and again spoke for Afghanistan & Pushtuns than Pakistan at various international fora like UN and TV interviews.

Now the cat is out of the bag.

Watch what PTI supporters are saying in this video.

Will Pakistan's Former Prime Minister Imran Khan Take Pakistan Down With Him? | Insight​

Pustuns ? :lol: this is not india ,here we called pashtun not pustuns you false flagged moron

He has always spoken and stood for Pakistan unlike your corrupt bossses who are good at doing corruption, robbing Pakistan and destroying it but yes people from KPK are now realizing the ugly side of our establishment and if they don't stop their tactics, it could very lead to another 1971. Khan is only thing standing in between another 1971 taking place.
He is not patwari but a cow p drinker hindutva terrorist

I have been saying for months he's just a troll that purposefully says cringey or divisive things but mods don't care
I have also reported many times about this false flagger moron but mods ignored , aaj to yeh sala khud ge pakda gia :lol:

Nawaz Sharif represents Punjabi not Pakistan.
Happy? 🤣🤣

WOW @Abdul Rehman Majeed Seriously then who represent the punjabis like me?Ganja brothers? Bhai sastay nashay choro aur rehab join kr lo ,agar paisay nai hai to btao forumn walay hi chanda jama kr dain gay. agar na hua to mjhe batana surf kay paisay mai day don ga. Surf kay phakkay marna.

Don't deny the man his ethnicity he loves it a lot and has even written books and done speeches on it, he doesn't want to be Punjabi
If my third generation speaks English and lives in America and has no idea about what pushtoon culture is then they are Americans not pushtoons

Boris Johnson isn't a turk he is British

Tracing back heritage 6-7 generations doesn't make you pushtoon

When has he ever said he isn't a Punjabi??
He loves Punjab, Punjabi language and his heritage and his home town

He started his philanthropy from Punjab for a reason

IK has time and again spoke for Afghanistan & Pushtuns than Pakistan at various international fora like UN and TV interviews.

Now the cat is out of the bag.

Watch what PTI supporters are saying in this video.

Will Pakistan's Former Prime Minister Imran Khan Take Pakistan Down With Him? | Insight​

Oh yes same like zardari represent Sindhi & Shia extremism & Nawaz represent Punjab so these 2 parties also do not represent Pakistan But there interests oh yes they also biggest representative or Corruption & Crimenals in whole PAKISTAN...

Pakistani Generals represent America not Pakistan. Mota Nawaja
represents UK not Pakistan and Zardari represents Dubai not Pakistan.

Not that it matters or igas either way...
but that's not how it works dude, he is not part of the native clans that's why we call em Pathan just like Kashmiris are called Kashmiri , Baloch are Baloch doesn't matter if you speak the language or not as they're not native clans

Imagine thinking there are native clans in Punjab.. lol

He is not pushtoon
Just because his ancestors were doesn't make him a pushtoons

He is Punjabi by any definition
Livea in Punjab speaks Punjabi

You are not Pashtun either, but engraz ka bacha.. according to your logic.. :lol:

When has he ever said he isn't a Punjabi??
He loves Punjab, Punjabi language and his heritage and his home town

Imran Khan is a Sherman Khel Niazi Pashtun. He has authored an entire book titled "Warrior Race: A Journey Through the Land of the Tribal Pathans," in which he proudly identifies himself with Pashtuns and delves into the customs, traditions, and lifestyle of the Pashtun people. Ironically, today some Pashtun ethno-nationalists claim that IK is of Punjabi descent due to his inability to speak Pashto despite the fact that it was his maternal ancestor, Bayazid Khan (Pir Roshan) from Kaniguram in South Waziristan, who is credited with the invention of the Pashto alphabet.

But his ethnic background is irrelevant. IK represents Pakistan and he unites people, his party has a very broad support base that transcends all ethnic, regional, sectarian, linguistic, cultural, and socioeconomic lines...

Yup!
The Duck Test: If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck!

Imran Khan insults Punjabis by overplaying his 'Pashtun' ancestry. Why is he a 'Pashtun'? Some missing pigments and a 'Khan' in the name? Javed Miandad also has a 'Khan' in his name and Sh. Rasheed also misses some pigments.

But then there a reason why ANP (the REAL Pathans!!) were hiding in the 2013 election campaign while Imran peddled his quasi-proto-Taliban narrative and campaigned freely. Imran, the Punjabi, brilliantly exploited Punjab's embrace of 'Pakistan' while Imran used the 'Pashtun' card. And before you blame me for some ethnic bias: I am an Urdu Speaker. But I state things as I see them!

Yeah but Khan surname is a title. It doesn’t belong to Pathans.. lol

Why so many dumb people on this site. You’re not the only one so I hope you don’t think I’m targeting you.

Imran Khan is a Sherman Khel Niazi Pashtun. He has authored an entire book titled "Warrior Race: A Journey Through the Land of the Tribal Pathans," in which he proudly identifies himself with Pashtuns and delves into the customs, traditions, and lifestyle of the Pashtun people. Ironically, today some Pashtun ethno-nationalists claim that IK is of Punjabi descent due to his inability to speak Pashto despite the fact that it was his maternal ancestor, Bayazid Khan (Pir Roshan) from Kaniguram in South Waziristan, who is credited with the invention of the Pashto alphabet.

But his ethnic background is irrelevant. IK represents Pakistan and he unites people, his party has a very broad support base that transcends all ethnic, regional, sectarian, linguistic, cultural, and socioeconomic lines...

Like many Arain such as my maternal grandmother side, IK ancestors settled in Jalandar and moved back during partition. That’s why they have such a strong cultural aspect of Punjab to them.

Even in my village in South Punjab, Pathans been moving in since before partition. Just because they they can speak Punjabi and Saraiki doesn’t mean they don’t speak Pashto amongst themselves…

And like Arains, they don’t marry outside of their clan either.

Punjabi is geographic designation, not a race of people.

Last edited:
Punjabi is geographic designation, not a race of people.

"Punjabi" can serve as both an ethnonym for individuals with ethnic ties to the Punjab region and a demonym for people from diverse ethnic backgrounds residing in Punjab who adopt the local language and culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom