What's new

IHH(Marmarra Flotilla orginizers) financially linked to al-Qaeda

Not suprising to me, but that does still not change the fact that Israel has to apologize. Don't use this as an excuse.

Who knows this might be a part of the process to bring Israel and Turkey together and somehow some people decided that this organization has to be sacrificed.

If its true, we can at least figure out what the real intention was of this action. And if i think what i m thinking, then Israel has nothingn to apology because of the fact that Israel did warn them more then 10 times to dont send a ship or they will be attacked. If you dont listen you will get this.. International water palavralik. Adam gelme diyorsa gelmiyecen.

This isn't the first time the IHH has been linked with Al-Qaeda.

In 2006, a report issued by the Danish Institute for International Studies stated that during the 1990s the IHH maintained links with al-Qaida and a number of "global jihad networks." The report also said that the Turkish government launched an investigation into the IHH starting December 1997 after receiving intelligence that the IHH had bought automatic weapons from Islamist terrorists.

According to the study, a French intelligence report found that in the mid-1990s Yildirim recruited soldiers for jihad activities in a number of Muslim countries and that the IHH transferred money, firearms, and explosives to jihadists in said countries.

If its true, we can at least figure out what the real intention was of this action. And if i think what i m thinking, then Israel has nothingn to apology because of the fact that Israel did warn them more then 10 times to dont send a ship or they will be attacked. If you dont listen you will get this.. International water palavralik. Adam gelme diyorsa gelmiyecen.

Thats true, but even if they were scum (and those folks were with a very high probability, with ot without Al-Qaida link) I dont see anything that would justify a few bullets in someones head.

Sure take the side of the enenmy, You have some nerve using Turkish flag on your profile. The boarding was on international waters, Israels didnt had any right to even lay a scratch on those activists. Your hate against AKP is turning you into a traitor and your willing to choise even the Israeli side even though officialy UN report said that it was Israel to blame for. Spare me your reply and Lecture, You have show your true face and thats more then enough.

Back
Top Bottom