What's new

IHH(Marmarra Flotilla orginizers) financially linked to al-Qaeda

PteX

Reaction score
Humanitarian Relief Foundation (İHH) President Bülent Yıldırım is being investigated for allegedly financing al-Qaeda through his organization, daily Habertürk has reported.

The probe, led by an Istanbul specially authorized prosecutor, accuses Yıldırım of “providing financial aid to al-Qaeda via his foundation” with absolute secrecy, reportedly without official numbering and identification.

A Diyarbakır specially authorized prosecutor has also been leading a similar case into Yıldırım, Habertürk reported.

Yıldırım was the İHH’s head during the 2010 Mavi Marmara flotilla incident and recently mediated the release of two Turkish journalists kidnapped in Syria, as well as the release of 11 Iranians last February that were kidnapped by the Free Syrian Army.
The İHH is an Istanbul-based aid foundation.

POLITICS - Head of conservative NGO under probe for financing al-Qaeda

Side note:
No one seems to want to talk about it, hurriyet News didn't even put it on the front page but rather at the bottom. But here it is. They fund Al-Qaeda which also targets Turkey.

one is innocent until proven otherwise, your quick to judge is see.

i think west has embraced al quaeda, thats why alqaeda was used by west in libya

so al quaeda are now good guys

zionism is worst then alquaeda, israel has shown that many times

Damn IHH,they should have been financially linked to zionists.:cry:

Erdogan just used innocent lives for his own party benefits. We can expect everything from that akp nurcu organisation.

I dont want to hear your pathetic mombo yumbo spare me your lectures and your propganada bullcrap. Moronic people which link every single event to AKP is not worth talking to.

In a democratic nation one is innocent until proven otherwise, There is no prove that this is man is linked to Al-qaida unless he is convicted by court. But i dont expect a backward person like you to understand this or anything about democrasie, People like you are quick to judge and follow news paper blindly and believe every crap as long its written to his image.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3058741 said:
zionism is worst then alquaeda, israel has shown that many times
You know why you shouldn't support Al-Qaeda, but what excuse do you have for failing to support Israel? Not just once but every day, many times a day, in the face of your fellows?

Ah... More conspiracy theories by Israel to cover that incident up... Nice, I must say. :tup:

I dont want to hear your pathetic mombo yumbo spare me your lectures and your propganada bullcrap. Moronic people which link every single event to AKP is not worth talking to.

In a democratic nation one is innocent until proven otherwise, There is no prove that this is man is linked to Al-qaida unless he is convicted by court. But i dont expect a backward person like you to understand this or anything about democrasie, People like you are quick to judge and follow news paper blindly and believe every crap as long its written to his image.

Agziniza etse padisahim cok yasa diyeceksin :D

Since al-Qaeda is created and supported by none other than America then we should think America wanted to hurt Israel by tarnishing his already minus image and isolating more...

Not suprising to me, but that does still not change the fact that Israel has to apologize. Don't use this as an excuse.

Who knows this might be a part of the process to bring Israel and Turkey together and somehow some people decided that this organization has to be sacrificed.

‘Alleged probe over al- Qaeda link not true’

Officials of the Humanitarian Aid Foundation (İHH) have denied a news story claiming that an official investigation has been launched into İHH President Bülent Yıldırım over his alleged links to al-Qaeda.

Osman Atalay, an İHH board member, told Today’s Zaman: “Mr. Yıldırım has not been summoned to testify or served any court document. We have not received any official information regarding an investigation. The newspaper hasn’t been able to provide any documented proof as to such an investigation either.”

The İHH also announced through its official Twitter account that the reporter from Habertürk daily who wrote the story stated that prosecutors and police officials had refuted the story.

Back
Top Bottom