What's new

If you don’t like item numbers, don’t watch them: Sohai Ali Abro

you guys know nothign then your mother your syster staff yehi islam hai lollz i am better kaffir and don't teach me i am not interested to know what you guys learned 1400 years ago . i just show you guys mirror and you guys start jumping like crazy monkish dance lollz . all of you guys making GFs and your sisters also have BFs because gfs did not come from moon they are local . all of you looking for love on FB but hypocritically barking a dance . i am not muslim .Pakistanis are sick minds these day . the guys whom liked page of **** also teach us islamic values on internet :lol: i know one thing and that is time will move ahead and religions will stay back as they are today far behind now go ride camels and horse and throw away all modern things .

oyee sasty molvi junaid kurty waly apna islam apny gher main rakho yahan per logo ko dehshad mat karo . too much terrorism in one religion that is islam
Oye liberal yahan py **** ki preaching mat kro
Ye hy tum liberals ki asliyat, ponch py per rkho to katny ko dorty ho :D
ISLAM ny Arab world ko revolution diya teri sari science r modernization wahin sy shru hui.
Aaj sari teri modernization ISLAM ki wja sy hy.issi deen ny un jahil baddowo ko itni aqal di.pr tum q mano gy tumhin kia pta 18 k baad bhool jany waly.Ye sirf janwar krta jachta hy insan nhi.
Ab bnno na liberal! topic ko derail q kr rhy ho,tum khud keh rhy thy na k "AFTER 18 I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM" lol nikal gai sari liberal hwa.r jab dosron ki mother r sister k thumky art hain to tumhari apni mother r sister k thumkon py aitraaz q simple ask.khud misal bno to manen tumhary liberalism ko.ya phir troll hi krty rho iss point py.lol :p:D
Koi dehshtgrd bnany wali baat nhi ki, koi extremism ki baat nhi ki.ALLAH ka hukam hy k at least Muslim burai ko dil sy bura jany aur burry ko burra khy simple as that ab btao is men terrorism khan sy aa gya, asl terrorism tum logon ki wja sy phelta hy jo liberalism k jhoty prdy men social evil ko support krty ho,every action has a reaction.

ISLAM ny Arab world ko revolution diya teri sari science r modernization wahin sy shru hui.
Aaj sari teri modernization ISLAM ki wja sy hy.issi deen ny un jahil baddowo ko itni aqal di.pr tum q mano gy tumhin kia pta 18 k baad bhool jany waly.Ye sirf janwar krta jachta hy insan nhi.
Ab bnno na liberal! topic ko derail q kr rhy ho,tum khud keh rhy thy na k "AFTER 18 I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM" lol nikal gai sari liberal hwa.r jab dosron ki mother r sister k thumky art hain to tumhari apni mother r sister k thumkon py aitraaz q simple ask.khud misal bno to manen tumhary liberalism ko.ya phir troll hi krty rho iss point py.lol :p:D
Koi dehshtgrd bnany wali baat nhi ki, koi extremism ki baat nhi ki.ALLAH ka hukam hy k at least Muslim burai ko dil sy bura jany aur burry ko burra khy simple as that ab btao is men terrorism khan sy aa gya, asl terrorism tum logon ki wja sy phelta hy jo liberalism k jhoty prdy men social evil ko support krty ho,every action has a reaction.

here is your post from another thread...
These are actually for asad's support against freedom fighters not to fight isis mainly. Hypocrite roosi :mad:

so you are calling cia-created terrorists in syria as "freedom fighters"??

you will now say the tableeghi jamaat and taliban in pakistan are heroes and that musharraf was wrong in raiding lal masjid.

you guys know nothign then your mother your syster staff yehi islam hai lollz i am better kaffir and don't teach me i am not interested to know what you guys learned 1400 years ago . i just show you guys mirror and you guys start jumping like crazy monkish dance lollz . all of you guys making GFs and your sisters also have BFs because gfs did not come from moon they are local . all of you looking for love on FB but hypocritically barking a dance . i am not muslim .Pakistanis are sick minds these day . the guys whom liked page of **** also teach us islamic values on internet :lol: i know one thing and that is time will move ahead and religions will stay back as they are today far behind now go ride camels and horse and throw away all modern things .

oyee sasty molvi junaid kurty waly apna islam apny gher main rakho yahan per logo ko dehshad mat karo . too much terrorism in one religion that is islam

wanna be mullahs can cry as mush as they can

confessions.jpg
I show you mirror, in that mirror your sister wanna join **** now be a liberal hypocrite!
And you talking about GF shit, dude you don't know this guy so don't assume shit about my character ,while you don't wanna hear things about a female showpiece that satisfies lust of ppl like you liberals. I'm a very normal person I'm not a hypocrite like you, I at least call shit what it really is while you try to slip away from your own opinion like a perfect hypocrite. :rolleyes:
ISLAM told things science is proving today. ISLAM will never lose the race from things it itself created and are based on its givings lol :cool:

lolllz well i am sorry that i have wasted my time on you guys . debate over you guys will live as you are more few hundred years

I show you mirror, in that mirror your sister wanna join **** now be a liberal hypocrite!
And you talking about GF shit, dude you don't know this guy so don't assume shit about my character ,while you don't wanna hear things about a female showpiece that satisfies lust of ppl like you liberals. I'm a very normal person I'm not a hypocrite like you, I at least call shit what it really is while you try to slip away from your own opinion like a perfect hypocrite. :rolleyes:
ISLAM told things science is proving today. ISLAM will never lose the race from things it itself created and are based on its givings lol :cool:
yeah yeah i know but my problem is i can not mother sister like muslims after all i am human .

i yet waiting for a muslim to talk without saying your mother your sister but failed since years whatever i posted pakistani illetrate jahil jump and start teri maan teri behen lolllzzz

BTW since human history all of abuses made on women why ? just because men think they are super and talking abut sex with others mothers sisters hurt man kind lollzzz

everyone whom know reality of munaifq pakistani qaum say it not me only

12122391_1696782903888674_6805715344337049821_n.jpg

Lol o sasti begum nawazish ali.. All i am saying is promote art not vulgarity.. Item song is promoting sexualism .. And thats not good for any society..

Buddy I think you haven't watched any Pashto Films that's what a reasonable explanation can be given for a cry about vulgarity and promoting sexualism.

I would suggest every Pakistani to have a reality check by watching any Pashto film....

no dance like indian movies, no graphics like hollywood, films on issues like terrorism. I got it ,you guys enjoy documentaries.
For the innocent people who wants to ban songs in films, pls be active and ban following people as you might have never heard of 'em or never watched videos of 'em. Please google - sitara malik, nargis, needa chaudhry, anjuman, saima khan, deedar, resham, khusbo, nirma, hina.....

lolllz well i am sorry that i have wasted my time on you guys . debate over you guys will live as you are more few hundred years

yeah yeah i know but my problem is i can not mother sister like muslims after all i am human .

i yet waiting for a muslim to talk without saying your mother your sister but failed since years whatever i posted pakistani illetrate jahil jump and start teri maan teri behen lolllzzz

BTW since human history all of abuses made on women why ? just because men think they are super and talking abut sex with others mothers sisters hurt man kind lollzzz
So now mother sister stuff is hurting you, dude you said yourself that "I Have Nothing To Do With Them After 18" and just in a blink mother sister stuff hurts you ? Lol some quality liberalism :D
And the real illiterate jahil is you my dear ,talking about freedom for "ANYTHING " and then getting butthurt on mother sister stuff.you are no liberal just a confused guy with mixed shit.
You can't reply on mother sister stuff bcz your liberalism is fake, you are running away from your own open-minded revolutionary humanitarian mindset.
I'm a conservative and I ll care about my family till the last breaths ,I'll oppose them on their wrong choices in life unlike a stupid liberal who is thinking about setting others free after 18 just like the animals do.I own this stuff and I truly practice it unlike you hypocrites who cry mama and go whako when you have to prove your stupid liberalism.:confused: :p

12122391_1696782903888674_6805715344337049821_n.jpg
This isn't your problem this is your hypocrisy, on one hand other's mother or sister showing skin and body is art and entertainment for you while on the other hand your own mother sister stuff turns you into an emotional human. :confused::p

This isn't your problem this is your hypocrisy, on one hand other's mother or sister showing skin and body is art and entertainment for you while on the other hand your own mother sister stuff turns you into an emotional human. :confused::p
tu bhi apni sister nachwa le ager tujhy shouk hai to harami mujhy koi masla nhi her insaan azaad hai 18 saal ke baad wesy teri baji us se phly azaad thi jo jitna conservative hota hai usky gher main utna gand macha hota hai i know it .

here is your post from another thread...

so you are calling cia-created terrorists in syria as "freedom fighters"??

you will now say the tableeghi jamaat and taliban in pakistan are heroes and that musharraf was wrong in raiding lal masjid.
I don't know most of you ppl here jump in and assume other's opinion before asking a shit, is this what you learned,is everyone here using this method to prove others wrong, because this is some level of ignorance and stupidity, anyways
FSA may not be created by the CIA but their support for FSA isn't hidden, and we all know why Russia is supporting asad.
If Russia was really all about fighting isis and staying out of Syrian internal conflict I would ve appreciated Russia surely. isis was there but Russia is using that excuse now to help asad only so that it has a firm alliance in the region.
**** ttp **** isis **** terrorism, Musharaf did a great job ,he saved Pakistan from a far messed up crap.

wanna be mullahs can cry as mush as they can

confessions.jpg

loll nobody is being a mullah here u old drunkard.. i think you have some bad childhood memories with some madrasa & mullah.. but whatever its your personal matter.. i am here to say my words..that is promote art not vulgarity.. and your views about islam i can only say.. Allah pak tumain hidayat dy..

loll nobody is being a mullah here u old drunkard.. i think you have some bad childhood memories with some madrasa & mullah.. but whatever its your personal matter.. i am here to say my words..that is promote art not vulgarity.. and your views about islam i can only say.. Allah pak tumain hidayat dy..
tu bhi bari gaand dikha raha tha chakka bhai sun pakistan main kisi cheez ki kami hai ? 300 rupees se sex bikta hai or 15 ruppes se videos . tum log aysy yahan bak chudi ker rahy ho jesy pakistan aik pak saaf zameen hai phli bar song ban gya . ye hai munafqat tum logoo ki warna nudity nai nhi or tum log itna darty kiyoon ho ? konsi indian film chori hai tum logoo ne ? konsi film item song ki waga se ban hoi ajtak ? pushto films main gaand 30 saal se dikhai ja rahi hai wo kabhi nazer nhi ayee?

Back
Top Bottom