What's new

If you don’t like item numbers, don’t watch them: Sohai Ali Abro

pakistanis are khudai faujdaars they will do every wrong but teach others moral .

This is not your usual Mullah vs Liberals debate, when you say Pakistanis it includes each and everyone of us some of them don't want to watch this sh*t, and the ones who want these things should get in touch with people producing this stuff, arrange venues and do it there, don't make it public and ask other faujdars like us to look other way. Is it that difficult to understand and do? You respect us we respect you simple. Don't keep asking us for compromises every time.

This is not your usual Mullah vs Liberals debate, when you say Pakistanis it includes each and everyone of us some of them don't want to watch this sh*t, and the ones who want these things should get in touch with people producing this stuff, arrange venues and do it there, don't make it public and ask other faujdars like us to look other way. Is it that difficult to understand and do? You respect us we respect you simple. Don't keep asking us for compromises every time.
Our industry has to compete with bollywood,they have to do this to compete with them

This is the most foolish logic that all such people give. Humans have a natural tendency to get attracted towards material things like wealth, sex etc. Every individual has a devil with him who tries to take him away from the right path. Now if someone gets naked in public the people are gonna watch him. There will be those who will turn their gaze away but they will be very few.In such a case the problem doesn't lie with the onlookers but the one who is naked.
Now someone does things like item number or adult stuff on print or electronic media a fifty year old may change the channel but it will be difficult for the immature mind of a teenager.

Our industry has to compete with bollywood,they have to do this to compete with them

Again not a valid argument to support this, why cannot we compete with Iranian industry? Most of us follow same religion as Iranians, what do we have common with Indians? If we have to copycat then why hate Indians in the first place, what you are saying is acceptance of that we want to be them.

Nah this is wrong.
If the story script and production quality is good.
There is no need for any kind of item song in the movie.
We should compete with them quality wise not with item songs.
If you want your culture to survive then stop following them.
Otherwise ham mey in Indians mey kiya farak rahey ga?

WAAR was a completely different type of movie but all the movies that came after WAAR had Bollywoodish touch which many considered a bit too vulgar
Box-Office-Report-Jalaibee-Earns-1-Million-in-Advance-Booking.jpg

Pakistani-Movie-Main-Hoon-Shahid-Afridi.jpg

Wrong-Number2.jpg

1.png

MEngQ.jpg

Again not a valid argument to support this, why cannot we compete with Iranian industry? Most of us follow same religion as Iranians, what do we have common with Indians? If we have to copycat then why hate Indians in the first place, what you are saying is acceptance of that we want to be them.
Its not an acceptance of we want to be them but that our viewers LIKE that KIND of stuff

Its not an acceptance of we want to be them but that our viewers LIKE that KIND of stuff

I hope these viewers don't object when an idiot hugs and humiliates a girl on roads, just in a try to prove that he is joyous and excited about independence day. This continuous viewing of certain things has deep impact on how one acts and interacts in his life, If you will view garbage you will act garbage. Pakistan has been full of hypocrites including me be the first one and others be them bearded, clean shaven, weird shaven, drinkers or saum o salat kay paband. Unfortunately. I will rest my case now.

Common sense would be to not go to the cinema in the first place.

Unless you are a complete idiot, one does have a general idea if the movie one has spent money to sit and watch contains an item number or not !

No. you get me wrong :P

I want to see the film but not the Item number ?? how can I manage that with my small common sense.

did they deliver tickets in homes to you guys ? yes i again say Pakistanis are enemies of art and fun .a country full of corrupt terrorists and dishonest persons . you can pass urine and scratch balls on streets but can not dance .no wonder pakistan is deep very deep in mess today .where came respect here ? did she insult mullah ?

No. you get me wrong :P

I want to see the film but not the Item number ?? how can I manage that with my small common sense.
Jaisay 2011.mein news daikhtay thay zardari ,fazlur rehman meeting with scenes of munni badnaam hui in background geo azaad sahafat; :rofl:

Thank god they stopped doing that now

did they deliver tickets in homes to you guys ? yes i again say Pakistanis are enemies of art and fun .a country full of corrupt terrorists and dishonest persons . you can pass urine and scratch balls on streets but can not dance .no wonder pakistan is deep very deep in mess today .where came respect here ? did she insult mullah ?

Have you watched Pakistani news channels recently forget the entertainment channels? Do they ask me if I am ready or not before starting with item numbers or ads based on these item numbers? The problem is you are willing to blame a person scratching his balls in public but you are not willing to criticize a decoration piece full of lust displayed on billboards, newspapers, magazines, tvs, that is art for you seriously? Your are classifying based on personal likes and dislikes. You see the hypocrisy right? It is as simple as this if someone drinks it is his choice and none of my concern but once he is drunk and roaming the streets like an uncontrolled bull then that becomes my concern.

Have you watched Pakistani news channels recently forget the entertainment channels? Do they ask me if I am ready or not before starting with item numbers or ads based on these item numbers? The problem is you are willing to blame a person scratching his balls in public but you are not willing to criticize a decoration piece full of lust displayed on billboards, newspapers, magazines, tvs, that is art for you seriously? Your are classifying based on personal likes and dislikes. You see the hypocrisy right? It is as simple as this if someone drinks it is his choice and none of my concern but once he is drunk and roaming the streets like an uncontrolled bull then that becomesncern.
They do everything for ratings itnay buchay to ap hain nahe :angel:

They do everything for ratings itnay buchay to ap hain nahe :angel:

So you agree everything is for personal interests and benefits, it has nothing to do with arts, creativity and playing a constructive role in society for the society.

So you agree everything is for personal interests and benefits, it has nothing to do with arts, creativity and playing a constructive role in society for the society.
Nope they want to show stuff which gives them an edge over competitors even if it means playing munni behind Fazlur Rehman 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

Nope they want to show stuff which gives them an edge over competitors even if it means playing munni behind Fazlur Rehman 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

If they really want to compete and take a lead, then they should check their archives for some Musarat Shaheen's oldie goldies, she is the real competition that Diesel has been facing in elections.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom