What's new

if war comes to pakistan, will you allow elite to pack bags and fly off into sunset

For that reason alone there should be a blanket ban on any Pakistani having dual nationality, lets's close this loophole forever.
Banning dual nationality won’t cut it.

You need to ban military exchanges e.g. sandhurst training, overseas retirement.

Anyone holiday office military or civil can’t study abroad or live there including family

Banning dual nationality won’t cut it.

You need to ban military exchanges e.g. sandhurst training, overseas retirement.

Anyone holiday office military or civil can’t study abroad or live there including family

this could mean that a masonic like deal is made with the pak trained officer that the brit mason will move him up but he do their chores. i try finding the video whee one pakistani i believe in the military got offered to join and promised he will move up etc.

The new USA pakistan establishment is busy sabotaging and selling off pak sovereignty. One day india/USA may wage war on pakistan and the elite already, probably have their bags packed in advance. They hope to quickly escape the war doom pakistan, to miami, florida or london with the stolen wealth of the masses.

As a citizen if this happens, my take is do whatever it takes that they too taste the bombs by halting their movements, whether by sea, air or road.

BAJWA ARE YOU READING THIS? TAKE NOTE.

If elites don't care about Pakistan why should awaam care?

The new USA pakistan establishment is busy sabotaging and selling off pak sovereignty. One day india/USA may wage war on pakistan and the elite already, probably have their bags packed in advance. They hope to quickly escape the war doom pakistan, to miami, florida or london with the stolen wealth of the masses.

As a citizen if this happens, my take is do whatever it takes that they too taste the bombs by halting their movements, whether by sea, air or road.

BAJWA ARE YOU READING THIS? TAKE NOTE.

No they should be sent to gallows first, as they brought Pakistan to this point, corrupt bureaucrats, judges and politicians

The way Bajwa's ego is hurt
There could be a civil war inside Pakistan as sheikh rasheed said earlier today

But i would request bajwa
Don't order Pak army to shoot on it's own people instead call US army for this purpose

Army is pissed at bajwa; if he called army due to civil unrest, mutiny will take place.

Why would anyone want to wage war on our country when one can install the government of its liking conviniently by few Million Dollars Investment in bribes 😂😂
Seriously?

Agree. Hence awaam should pack the bags and leave before the elites leave.

awaam dont have that privilege and it doesn't mean the grass is greener at other end.
home is where the heart is. sacrifices are made to make nation strong.

Pakistan is a (major non-NATO) ally of US. :cheers:

so is india while moving away from russia.
1650638021749.png

Back
Top Bottom