What's new

if war comes to pakistan, will you allow elite to pack bags and fly off into sunset

Azadkashmir

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The new USA pakistan establishment is busy sabotaging and selling off pak sovereignty. One day india/USA may wage war on pakistan and the elite already, probably have their bags packed in advance. They hope to quickly escape the war doom pakistan, to miami, florida or london with the stolen wealth of the masses.

As a citizen if this happens, my take is do whatever it takes that they too taste the bombs by halting their movements, whether by sea, air or road.

BAJWA ARE YOU READING THIS? TAKE NOTE.

Which elites?

The tax paying industrialists who form the backbone of our exports and employ thousands? (Yes, many don't pay, but many pay billions)

The unsung heroes in corrupt institutions trying to be honest and improve the system? (Yes, the majority are corrupt and pathetic, but there are many good men and women working honestly)

Careful to not paint everyone with the same brushstroke. There are many amazing people within the elite --- they are just a minority, unfortunately.

But the top political, military, and judicial leadership --- that's a different question. They are directly responsible for landing us in this mess, and keeping us in it, for decades.

Meh, they have their contingencies set in place. The important parts will be that us “smaller people” look after ourselves and our families.

Which elites?

The tax paying industrialists who form the backbone of our exports and employ thousands? (Yes, many don't pay, but many pay billions)

The unsung heroes in corrupt institutions trying to be honest and improve the system? (Yes, the majority are corrupt and pathetic, but there are many good men and women working honestly)

Careful to not paint everyone with the same brushstroke. There are many amazing people within the elite --- they are just a minority, unfortunately.

But the top political, military, and judicial leadership --- that's a different question. They are directly responsible for landing us in this mess, and keeping us in it, for decades.

most of the pakistani elite will not flee to the West unlike they get kicked out
they cannot enjoy the same privileges in the West that they enjoy in Pakistan

These brit diaper pakistanis

lol wrong other way round diaper home pakistanis just too comfortable robbing oversea paks.

Which elites?

the absolute corrupt likes of zardaris/nawajs etc

bhai tujhy roza laga hoa hai kya ?????????:enjoy:

maybe if bajwa shares that bara note then i may change title to everybody will flee, but bajwa will stay to fight to that last dollar.

The way Bajwa's ego is hurt
There could be a civil war inside Pakistan as sheikh rasheed said earlier today

But i would request bajwa
Don't order Pak army to shoot on it's own people instead call US army for this purpose

Once Imran gets back in Power he should immediately abolish the law for dual citizenship so these crooks can't run anywhere.

Once Imran gets back in Power he should immediately abolish the law for dual citizenship so these crooks can't run anywhere.
As far as I understand they can’t be in office with dual citizenship so what they do is make sure their spouse, children have dual nationality and enter via them or business (I.e: once in power they rob billions which is then funnelled and visas/leave to remain given for breakfast

As far as I understand they can’t be in office with dual citizenship so what they do is make sure their spouse, children have dual nationality and enter via them or business (I.e: once in power they rob billions which is then funnelled and visas/leave to remain given for breakfast

For that reason alone there should be a blanket ban on any Pakistani having dual nationality, lets's close this loophole forever.

Back
Top Bottom