What's new

If the army steps in Quetta, so will international forces: Lashkari Raisani

BETTER TAKE CARE OF UR INDIA POST 2014 IS NEAR:sniper:

It makes me laugh when people talk about 2014 like after which something magical is going to happen in pakistan about which india should be alert. :lol::lol::lol:

Dear, nothing is going to change in pakistan pre and post 2014, TTP will still be killing the pakistani citizens and security forces, there still will be electricity shortage, india will still continue to build dams, US+china will still continue to troll with the soveriegnty of pakistan. RAther there are additional things for you to take care of after 2014, that is US which will be free to play any cards and pakistan wont have a supply route card to play. And other is afghanistan army which is going to be a big throne for eastern border of pakistan.

It makes me laugh when people talk about 2014 like after which something magical is going to happen in pakistan about which india should be alert. :lol::lol::lol:

Dear, nothing is going to change in pakistan pre and post 2014, TTP will still be killing the pakistani citizens and security forces, there still will be electricity shortage, india will still continue to build dams, US+china will still continue to troll with the soveriegnty of pakistan. RAther there are additional things for you to take care of after 2014, that is US which will be free to play any cards and pakistan wont have a supply route card to play. And other is afghanistan army which is going to be a big throne for eastern border of pakistan.

did you forget haqqani network and groups in northW when the time come then u will have a good play ground.Then laugh at the scenario.By the way you yindians are good at crying even your leaders cry very well Pakistan is doing that or this to us and your bs media too.

Handing a city to army will not solve a problem whose foundations were laid over several decades and two generations.
It is time to radically re-thing the fabric of Pakistani society and bring rapid reforms to address the fundamentalist mentality which bordlines on fascism!

Day by day, the Pakistani behaviour is resembling very close to Nazi fascism except that the Nazi pledged death over loyalty for their motherland while our awam pledge jihad and shahadat for nonsense emanating from 7th century Arabia!

did you forget haqqani network and groups in northW when the time come then u will have a good play ground.Then laugh at the scenario.By the way you yindians are good at crying even your leaders cry very well Pakistan is doing that or this to us and your bs media too.

If all that you mean is terrorists activities in india, then thats a no surprise, and why wait for 2014 for it ? That happens even today

I was expecting something more masculine from you after 2014 the way you were alluding, but thats too much to ask i guess. :lol:

The army should be the last resort of action in these situations.

Have we ensured that all other options have failed even after genuine efforts ?
Have we considered other solutions ?
Are we ready to plunge Quetta into an even deeper pit than it is in today ?

If all that you mean is terrorists activities in india, then thats a no surprise, and why wait for 2014 for it ? That happens even today

I was expecting something more masculine from you after 2014 the way you were alluding, but thats too much to ask i guess. :lol:
I am talking about proxies 4th generation war not small terrorist attacks another good example of good I.Q from a yndian

People speaking creole should refrain from giving grammar lectures.

:rofl:

I'm taking English lessons from someone who can't spelt his own name right . ...WOW!

Dude its anonymous not "anonymus" you backward illitrate bharti. !

Typical of such people like him coming here to win an agruement because he has nothing better to do with his life.

Keep trying LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm taking English lessons from someone who can't spelt his own name right . ...WOW!

Dude its anonymous not "anonymus" you backward illitrate
. !

Typical of such people like him coming here to win an agruement because he has nothing better to do with his life.

You sure you are an Israeli and not a Pakistani? the reason I am asking is only Pakistani's call Indians that.

and, your English spelling is horrible.

Yes because really don't know what the English language is niether do know what "creole" is LOL
Keep trying

Probably your madrassa education did not taught you anything about linguistics.So here imbecile false flagger, is the definition of creole for you

A creole language, or simply a creole, is a stable natural language developed from the mixing of parent languages; creoles differ from pidgins (which are believed by scholars to be necessary precedents of creoles) in that creoles have been nativized by children as their primary language, with the result that they have features of natural languages that are normally missing from pidgins.

Creole language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The gibberish you are claiming to be standard while lecturing people on grammar is not standard english so it is justified to think that you have standardized some version of pidgin that you picked up in your madrassa and think that it is standard English.

Illiterate **** imposter idiot,anonymus is perfectly legitimate spelling of anonymous.It is latinized version that i used since at the time of registration anonymous was taken and it shows as error on spellcheck because it is designed to correct spellings of idiot like you.Your lack of education is pretty apparent from your comment.

Anonymus is the Latin spelling of anonymous, traditionally used by scholars in the humanities for any ancient writer whose name is not known, or to a manuscript of their work. Such writers have left valuable historical or literary records through the ages.

Anonymus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lol::lol::lol: some pimple faced boy from lahore thinks that "He is not taking any english lesson from someone who cannot 'wheat' his own name".LOL wunderbar:rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Spelt, also known as dinkel wheat,[2] or hulled wheat,[2] is a hexaploid species of wheat. Spelt was an important staple in parts of Europe from the Bronze Age to medieval times; it now survives as a relict crop in Central Europe and northern Spain and has found a new market as a health food. Spelt is sometimes considered a subspecies of the closely related species common wheat (T. aestivum), in which case its botanical name is considered to be Triticum aestivum subsp. spelta.

Spelt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do yourself a favor.Enroll yourself in some basic English class.You may learn to spell correctly. Alternatively you could stop lecturing people on grammar.

And cut down on use of term bharti.It is a dead giveaway of your origin **** boy.

You are a bad loser.period.

images

He is 100% mental. Foreign countries in which US & India top the list openly supports rented terrorism in Balochistan province. If he thinks he is so honest then why did he not work for Balochistan province? He is mental.

Back
Top Bottom