What's new

If the army steps in Quetta, so will international forces: Lashkari Raisani

Another false flagger

So i am a false flagger because i say India and US are funding insurgency in Balochistan.

OK.

Truth is that Gen. Kiyani and Shuja Pasha have personally instructed me to do false flag on this forum. Happy now.

Just 5 posts on the forum and i have been declared a false flagger already.

Joe, mate, person of your caliber can't be that naive. Of-course proxies of India are fighting in Quetta. It has become a playground of each and every intelligence agency out there with even the remotest interest in Pakistan.

who told you that the proxies of India fighting in Quetta? Why would we send our proxies there? India would send its proxies in Kashmir where the terrorism is. And FYI it is the Arab world who funds all those proxies and it is known fact. They destbalized Karachi so that it could not become a busy sea port and dubai port takes the business.

Dude, don't sing that line to me. Yes Arabs are also involved.

who told you that the proxies of India fighting in Quetta? Why would we send our proxies there? India would send its proxies in Kashmir where the terrorism is. And FYI it is the Arab world who funds all those proxies and it is known fact. They destbalized Karachi so that it could not become a busy sea port and dubai port takes the business.

Dude, don't sing that line to me. Yes Arabs are also involved.

But no Indians go there with weapons and grenades infiltrate james bond style and carry out attacks. That's complete made up story. May be Information gathering be one activity but that is through intel sharing but not beyond that.

But no Indians go there with weapons and grenades infiltrate james bond style and carry out attacks.

Let me tell you a James Bond style stuff. 10 men with Grenades and weapons, take boats, get to Mumbai, kill our ATF chief along with 150 more people.

Looks like Movie style fiction to me. But our Indian Govt says its real.

That's precisely the reason it's called "proxy" "proxies" ........ What's the point of sending in 007 there? Someone give me enough money and I can make you sing national anthem of Pakistan. "General information gathering", that's not what the dead terrorist say.

But no Indians go there with weapons and grenades infiltrate james bond style and carry out attacks. That's complete made up story. May be Information gathering be one activity but that is through intel sharing but not beyond that.

Let me tell you a James Bond style stuff. 10 men with Grenades and weapons, take boats, get to Mumbai, kill our ATF chief along with 150 more people.

well it has been accepted by Pakistanis too but direct involvement is still not accepted.

So i am a false flagger because i say India and US are funding insurgency in Balochistan.

OK.

Truth is that Gen. Kiyani and Shuja Pasha have personally instructed me to do false flag on this forum. Happy now.

Just 5 posts on the forum and i have been declared a false flagger already.

Some corrections.

You were called a false flagger because you said India was funding insurgency in Baluchistan. The USA takes so many positions that are so contradictory and defy common sense that nobody can work out whether or not they are involved. On the other hand, there is neither motive, nor opportunity, nor the means to fund insurgency among Indian agencies, whose whole apparatus is committed to surveillance of terrorist outfits in Pakistan (and those Pakistani and other terrorists within
Afghanistan
who might have a role in Kashmir or in the rest of India).

Nobody thinks any general gave you orders. It doesn't take a teenager very long to get excited about striking a blow for his country on the NET. it doesn't need a general.

People are getting sensitive to phoney messages and their senders, and the identity of those sending the messages.

That's precisely the reason it's called "proxy" "proxies" ........ What's the point of sending in 007 there? Someone give me enough money and I can make you sing national anthem of Pakistan. "General information gathering", that's not what the dead terrorist say.

Please provide me with proofs. I don't understand India doing proxies in Quetta lol. No logistic support no direct route. This is just a story made by your leaders to hide their black market deals with Arab world.

Aren't you flogging a dead horse? Try another nickname?

What kind of proof? Do you want me to video tape an interrogation session when the back bone of the terrorist is broken, and he screams for a quick death -- and in few golden moments owns up to everything. I think that would be gross!

Other physical proofs such as money transfers from Gulf are also recorded. May they be electronic or Havala.

Now, what are you going to do about it? Nothing. Would few additional proverbs satisfy your ignorance?

Please provide me with proofs. I don't understand India doing proxies in Quetta lol. No logistic support no direct route. This is just a story made by your leaders to hide their black market deals with Arab world.

Back
Top Bottom