What's new

If Pakistan Goes To War?.

If you can do any little, then why not to stop war and resolve issues which can lead to war. That's the difference between mine and yours thinking. And I dont think war is a good way of resolution. I hope you have seen the life of kids without their parents. So save yourself to make them happier.
You are a politician? If not, why are you seriously thinking you can contribute something to stop a war?
Sorry I'm just a common citizen. I don't think I can change politicians' mind, especially some foriegn politicians' mind.
War is never a purpose but just a tool for politicians to gain interests.
Besides, you can google which country has fighted the most number of wars since WW2, and ask that country to think more of civilians' children without parents.

If Pakistan goes to war with India...nobody will come to Pakistan's aid. Nobody will come to India's aid either. Plenty of nations may offer weapons for sale to both countries but then again , that is business as usual. The war will start off with a skirmish at the borders. Then both nations will run to the UNO to complain about the other. Then the USA will impose sanctions on both nations. Then they will have inadequate ammo because of USA sanctions. Perhaps a few more skirmishes with neither nation crossing the others' border. A lot of hype from the politicians. The battle will escalate on PDF with members of both nations claiming a victory. One of the two nations may claim some useless ice glacier belonging to the other and station troops there for years. More soldiers will be killed by snake bites, cold, heat, thirst etc than in actual combat. They will both sign a stupid agreement which will give rise to further discord. This is the eventuality of a Pak-Indo war. Damn, it is embarrassing being a citizen of the sub-continent :D

I think you have beautifully summed it up, wasn't expecting anything so precise from a person of your caliber :D sorry.
But I believe anyone who thinks there will a full scale war among any nuclear states I think is very very unlikely. No country wants to annihilate their economy and land. So we can see little trailers but that will be all but IF it happens trust me there will be no winner.

I think you have beautifully summed it up, wasn't expecting anything so precise from a person of your caliber :D sorry.
But I believe anyone who thinks there will a full scale war among any nuclear states I think is very very unlikely. No country wants to annihilate their economy and land. So we can see little trailers but that will be all but IF it happens trust me there will be no winner.

Person of my caliber ? Man, and I was hoping to become Commander of the Pakistani army :D

No one will help any one in the War. it will be one on one.
60 years History is in front of us.

Back
Top Bottom