What's new

If Pakistan Goes To War?.

hyper878

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As-Salam- Walikum..

Okay , this might be a stupid question.. but it doesn't hurt to ask..

Lets say..
khuda-Na-Khasta if Pakistan is under attack or goes to War, which countries would come in for support?.

Dont really want to name any country, just take it as a general enemy or anything.

:).:pakistan:

Ḥashshāshīn;3755627 said:
Goes to war with whom? If India, support from China

....and Pakistan will not be a truly independent nation for another 50 years, plus i highly doubt Chinese will get involved in the Combat.

Arab countries

Negative, GCC is changing its direction from Pakistan, & they recently refused to provide sustained oil supply in event of a war with India. It says a lot & i have ZERO expectations of ANY military help from ANY middle eastern country. For the Middle East Pakistan is nothing more than a reserve military source and a source for dirt cheap labor.

Most, definitely.

If NATO attacks

NATO attack on Pakistan will mean attack on China, because Pakistan is the ONLY corridor for them that is still open towards the Middle East WITHOUT being controlled by the US Navy. Plus, NATO has no funds for a war that may turn very ugly.

then support from China

They will come to protect their interests.

Not, until we allow them the transit route to Gwadar & give them something to lose here.

Possible but unlikely.

Okay, I am getting some exciting replies.

I was confused about Turkey , back in 2009 , went for an airshow in Dubai, met a Turkish Airforce Pilot.. he asked me where I was from .. and he then he said : Ah , Pakistan Brothers Brothers... and i was kind of surprised.. :).

Thanks for the replies guys. Appreciate it.

All I wish is, none of the countries goes to War, as most of em have Nuclear powers.. which could be pretty ugly if used in War..

@Aeronaut, I didn't mean Chinese involvement in combat, but they will definitely provide assistance, like weapons and Intel on what Indian soldiers are doing.

With GCC, I meant extra Oil Supply, but as you said they are changing their direction. I still think KSA and UAE will provide some cheap oil during the period of war or help Pakistan economically during/after the war.

As for a NATO attack, Russia will most definitely supply missiles and other high tech weapons. Slowly all country are getting under control of the West and NATO is surrounding Russia. They will act.

Iran supported Pakistan during the '65 war. NATO is their current enemy and they will help to destroy it as much as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was confused about Turkey , back in 2009 , went for an airshow in Dubai, met a Turkish Airforce Pilot.. he asked me where I was from .. and he then he said : Ah , Pakistan Brothers Brothers... and i was kind of surprised.. :).

Pakistan and Turkey have a long and rich military history. During World War 1, Indian Muslims sent assistance the the Ottoman Empire during its war with the British.

Pakistan should help itself period.

A war between India and Pakistan will not happen, period. Two huge nuclear nations can't just go on a military adventure. Unless they want 100s of Millions of casualties, that is. And plus, the Chinese will come to protect their border too. A triple nuclear border is just too damn dangerous to be volatile.

[QUOTE A war between India and Pakistan will not happen, period. Two huge nuclear nations can't just go on a military adventure. Unless they want 100s of Millions of casualties, that is. And plus, the Chinese will come to protect their border too. A triple nuclear border is just too damn dangerous to be volatile.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Also , would like to mention that if NATO attacks Pakistan , India will remain neutral .

Dont really want to name any country, just take it as a general enemy or anything.
Ok, look. Let's get real. The only adversary Pakistan has is India. Period! Why shy away from stating the obvious? So naming India would have been the right thing as the entire Pakistani Army doctrine is modeled on India being the enemy - FOX LAND as they call us!

Secondly, except for some lip service from China, NO country is going to come to Pakistan's aid, physically or otherwise. It is not only due to geopolitical compulsions that no one would want to put his finger in the fire but it is virtually impossible to get any reinforcements from other countries due to the immense logistics involved, use of different weapon systems and ammo, lack of knowledge of the ground, differing battlefield tactics, command and control problems, and so on.

So all this talk of physical support from other countries is rubbish. However, warlike equipment like missiles and aircraft that are already in use by the armed forces of Pakistan which have been procured from other countries like China and the US of A can be got from them as reserves before a conflict and as replacement for war wastage during the course of operations.

However, seeing that any future war may not last even for a month at the most, procuring replacements during the course of war is impracticable. So the only way any country can be of help would be to beef up war wastage reserves in critical equipment much before the start of hostilities.

But the question, who will?

As-Salam- Walikum..

Okay , this might be a stupid question.. but it doesn't hurt to ask..

Lets say..
khuda-Na-Khasta if Pakistan is under attack or goes to War, which countries would come in for support?.

:).:pakistan:

You are right It is a Stupid question

Back
Top Bottom