What's new

If negative claims about CPEC are correct, why is Pakistan's adversary still maintaining a military?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. But practically nobody is responding.
I think there are alot of apprehensions on Indian side with regard to India's own national interests. Its good for Pakistan but it doesnt help India and it bypasses India. Sooner or later India will join the project with a different name, India would be allowed to transport goods to Afghanistan and central Asian states, even Russia.

who want to join hindutva assholes? we rejected the idea of living with those scums in 1947 the hindus are worst creature to ever exist on this planet disgusting subumans

I love my beef, no way I will allow them to take away my beef biryani and beef paya. :nono:

I think there are alot of apprehensions on Indian side with regard to India's own national interests. Its good for Pakistan but it doesnt help India and it bypasses India. Sooner or later India will join the project with a different name, India would be allowed to transport goods to Afghanistan and central Asian states, even Russia.
I think it would give mixed results. The truth may lie somewhere between. And both Pakistanis and Indians would be claiming victory in this debate. There would no clear winner or clear loser. Hence it all would bedown to interpretation by both sides.

If negative claims about CPEC are correct, Pakistan should become bankrupt and the Pakistani state should collapse. Then there should be no need for it's adversary to maintain a military. But India is not only still maintaining a military but also making arms purchase and all. Why is it so?

Clarification: This thread is about the effects of CPEC and India's reaction to CPEC.
Because perhaps Pakistan is not the only adversary? Or even the main adversary.

Are you Indian Muslim settled in Canada?
You're going to automatically assume he is an Indian Muslim because he doesn't believe Pakistan poses as much of a threat to India as some other countries? From that logic, I deduce you are a saffron brigade keyboard warrior.

You're going to automatically assume he is an Indian Muslim because he doesn't believe Pakistan poses as much of a threat to India as some other countries? From that logic, I deduce you are a saffron brigade keyboard warrior.
All his posts are pro-India.

If negative claims about CPEC are correct, Pakistan should become bankrupt and the Pakistani state should collapse. Then there should be no need for it's adversary to maintain a military. But India is not only still maintaining a military but also making arms purchase and all. Why is it so?

Clarification: This thread is about the effects of CPEC and India's reaction to CPEC.
@mirage @Sal12 @Jaanbaz @Tom M

@AfrazulMandal

@Indus Pakistan @Panzerfaust 3

@xeuss @jamahir

- PRTP GWD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom