What's new

If negative claims about CPEC are correct, why is Pakistan's adversary still maintaining a military?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
India
If negative claims about CPEC are correct, Pakistan should become bankrupt and the Pakistani state should collapse. Then there should be no need for it's adversary to maintain a military. But India is not only still maintaining a military but also making arms purchase and all. Why is it so?

Clarification: This thread is about the effects of CPEC and India's reaction to CPEC.

Last edited:
22045612_1562444217164484_6182231505273582531_n.jpg

If negative claims about CPEC are correct, Pakistan should become bankrupt and the Pakistani state should collapse. Then there should be no need for it's adversary to maintain a military. But India is not only still maintaining a military but also making arms purchase and all. Why is it so?

Clarification: This thread is about the effects of CPEC and India's reaction to CPEC.
That's a nice question but it should be rather answered by you guys.

This is a silly question.
How else are we going to defend against China on our West!

The old proverb.....if you can't beat them, then join them.
The Indian mentality......if you can't beat them then make ridiculous claims just to feel good.

As per the conventional wisdom, FDI injection to most countries have been seen to be working well. Hence the impact of China's 62 billion financial development input would remain the same way. Pakistan's infrastructure is improving. Pakistani economy is growing @ 5% plus and this is without CPEC completion. The day CPEC bears it's fruits, Pakistan would be experiencing 6% plus GDP.

On CPEC, who are those nay sayers and what is their agenda?
Modians >>>>>>> Pardonne moi sil vouz plait.

If negative claims about CPEC are correct, why is Pakistan's adversary still maintaining a military?

lol indians soch soch k hi mar jayen gay:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol:

Skewed logic !!

Made worse by the clarification

lol indians soch soch k hi mar jayen gay:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol:
This question occurred to me after seeing various threads on Indian military arms purchases.

assuming that you are not trolling and your question is genuine let me ask few things first so we could better understand your post.
1) what negative claims are we talking about here?
2) what impact does those claims would have on our economy and how will it bankrupt us?
3)why would china want to bankrupt us?
4)what you assume will happen to us after bankruptcy that you wouldn't have any use left for your armed forces?(try to keep the response to this question as pakistan centric as you can)

assuming that you are not trolling and your question is genuine let me ask few things first so we could better understand your post.
1) what negative claims are we talking about here?
2) what impact does those claims would have on our economy and how will it bankrupt us?
3)why would china want to bankrupt us?
4)what you assume will happen to us after bankruptcy that you wouldn't have any use left for your armed forces?(try to keep the response to this question as pakistan centric as you can)
I am a layman. I myself don't understand CPEC or economics in general. All I have guessed is that CPEC is something bad for Pakistan's economy and would bankrupt it. As a result, it wouldn't have money for military expenditure. Pakistan would be left defenseless.

If that's the case, why is India not lowering it's guard?

For details about criticism of CPEC, please refer to umpteen number of anti-CPEC threads.

Please give your explanation in non-technical style which lay people can understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom