What's new

If Nawaz Sharif won’t invest his own money in Pakistan, why should foreigners?

Pakistan is not an investment destination... it's a rape and plunder destination.

Here is the formula... it's actually very simple..
Borrow money from IMF World Bank, Asia Development Band, and plunder the money into offshore accounts. And the Pakistani slave population gets raped. Invite international rapists to do the same as the pakistani treasonous military establishment, political parties, and corrupt elites.

Rinse and repeat.

Nobody is sincere with Pakistan. Those that are sincere are jailed. Example, Imran Khan.
Any significant private investment decision, foreign or domestic, is made after sound analysis like profitability, return on investment, security of investment, quality and skill of labor pool, size of and nearness to markets etc., No one thinks much of whether a Sharif has made an investment. This may be a minor psychological factor but not a serious issue. If Pakistan does not get enough investments, it is based on sound business analysis, not whether some famous person is investing.

Any significant private investment decision, foreign or domestic, is made after sound analysis like profitability, return on investment, security of investment, quality and skill of labor pool, size of and nearness to markets etc., No one thinks much of whether a Sharif has made an investment. This may be a minor psychological factor but not a serious issue. If Pakistan does not get enough investments, it is based on sound business analysis, not whether some famous person is investing.

You are assuming Pakistan is a jurisdiction with strong legal framework that provides protection and confidence for foreign investors. It is not. It's a lawless failed banana state.

You are assuming Pakistan is a jurisdiction with strong legal framework that provides protection and confidence for foreign investors. It is not. It's a lawless failed banana state.
No, I am not. That is why there is no significant investment, foreign or domestic. That and not whether Nawaz Sharif invests is the cause.

Watched the whole thing last night, but it’s not the population, in the aggregate, that makes the decision in Pakistan. At best, it’s the financial elite that have to decide to sacrifice for national interests.

In the video he gives the example of the Korean elite that still try for their self interest but national institutions keep them in check.

Noblesse Oblige
To whom much is given, much is required (Luke 12:48)

PTI brought Atif Mian onboard to try and salvage Pakistan’s economic mess.

Who created the anti-Ahmedi narrative? None other than the good old fashioned Patwari League and its cow milking goons.

I understand you’re upset but simply writing things for the sake of writing things doesn’t help push the debate forward. The question is why does Nawaz Sharif’s mafia not invest in Pakistan when he begs the world to invest in it?

The strong legal framework is a whole other topic…it’s been corrupted by the very same person who I alluded to in the topic along with those who created him sitting in GHQ.

This is supposed to be a thought experiment and cursing Pakistan isn’t going to solve anything. WE ARE TO BLAME….CURSE ME and YOURSELF.

No, I am not. That is why there is no significant investment, foreign or domestic. That and not whether Nawaz Sharif invests is the cause.

I 100% agree. Pakistan relies primarily of remittances and foreign loans for survival. Foreign Investment require hard work to make a jurisdiction attractive for investment. Pakistan doesn't have the will or foresight for such change.

Pakistan needs to be an undesirable place to live for it's citizens so they can immigrate to other nations for increased remittances. This is by design by the pakistani establishment. They want people to run a way from the hell-hole that is pakistan.

Pakistan needs to demonstrate desperation to global lenders of last resort (i.e. IMF) so they can continue the circular debt scheme. This is by design by the pakistani establishment. They want the global establishment to be wary of a failed nuclear state with crazy mullahs. That is why the pakistani establishment has these elements on their leash.

PTI brought Atif Mian onboard to try and salvage Pakistan’s economic mess.

Who created the anti-Ahmedi narrative? None other than the good old fashioned Patwari League and its cow milking goons.

I understand you’re upset but simply writing things for the sake of writing things doesn’t help push the debate forward. The question is why does Nawaz Sharif’s mafia not invest in Pakistan when he begs the world to invest in it?

The strong legal framework is a whole other topic…it’s been corrupted by the very same person who I alluded to in the topic along with those who created him sitting in GHQ.

This is supposed to be a thought experiment and cursing Pakistan isn’t going to solve anything. WE ARE TO BLAME….CURSE ME and YOURSELF.

The same way they are trying to claim IK’s British human rights lawyer is bad because he defend Rushdie.

To those that claim PTI is a right wing party, these two incidents show that PML-N is the actual regressive right wing party not PTI.

I 100% agree. Pakistan relies primarily of remittances and foreign loans for survival. Foreign Investment require hard work to make a jurisdiction attractive for investment. Pakistan doesn't have the will or foresight for such change.

Pakistan needs to be an undesirable place to live for it's citizens so they can immigrate to other nations for increased remittances. This is by design by the pakistani establishment. They want people to run a way from the hell-hole that is pakistan.

Pakistan needs to demonstrate desperation to global lenders of last resort (i.e. IMF) so they can continue the circular debt scheme. This is by design by the pakistani establishment. They want the global establishment to be wary of a failed nuclear state with crazy mullahs. That is why the pakistani establishment has these elements on their leash.
The Latin American model. Then the world wonders why so many migrants are coming from Pakistan as they from Latin America.

Its time for Pakistan population to listen to some sensible advice

It's stating the obvious, don't need a member of a cult to regurgitate it.

Watched the whole thing last night, but it’s not the population, in the aggregate, that makes the decision in Pakistan. At best, it’s the financial elite that have to decide to sacrifice for national interests.

In the video he gives the example of the Korean elite that still try for their self interest but national institutions keep them in check.

Noblesse Oblige
To whom much is given, much is required (Luke 12:48)
People were bashing IK for not appointing this cultists as finance advisor. And he would have been a massive failure. It is one thing to pontificate the theoretic right course of action from the comforts of western academic setting versus getting the sepoys and moneied elites to give up their well entrenched corrupt financial and business empires.

Simple question. These PMLN pedowaris and PPP jahilyas talk about bringing investment to Pakistan, all while these two families don’t invest a taka into Pakistan. Why?

All the money the Sharif mafia and Zardari mafia have are invested in Dubai and London.

Don’t you think the world see’s this? So why are you expecting MBZ to invest In Pakistan. Practice what you beggars preach first.
True. I agree with you. Outsiders will not invest in Pakistan, unless we fix our own house first.

If Nawaz Sharif's sons do business in Pakistan, then trouble, if not, trouble again.

What to do??

Shahbaz Sharif's sons do business in Pakistan, we abuse them, who will do business in Pakistan after that treatment?

The best business in Pakistan is Peeri-Muredi and spend a luxurious life on charity.

For those who thinking that i want to do jibe on Pinky and Khan::yu:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom