What's new

‘If Kashmiris want independence, fulfil their aspiration’: Wife of Sikh army personnel killed in Kashmir

There are? Are you spokesman for other people's wives and mothers?
he may unaware that mig-21 dead pilots families have already make a union group to lobby against mig-21 . one of the mother of mig-21 victim pilot said on the record how its fair that my husband was flying mig-21 50 years ago and retired and then my son was killed on mig-21 after 50 years .these internet folks have only one job sit on keyboard and type BS .

There are? Are you spokesman for other people's wives and mothers?
Not everyone. My grandfather fought in 65 war, and my grandma to this day is proud of the fact that we didn't simply gave up.:azn:

Not everyone. My grandfather fought in 65 war, and my grandma to this day is proud of the fact that we didn't simply gave up.:azn:
Considering all the reports on the war and the Indian divisions that ran away from a fight against a much much inferior enemy.. I believe your grandfather’s dedication to bravado is commendable.

Since you are as usual running to 71 as your only saving grace, a rotten leadership surrender versus men abandoning tanks and rifles such as the IA did in 62 and 65 has a lot of difference. The same way Mirage 2000 pilots declaring non-operational systems and running away did.

But that too is a disservice to those men of the IA who did fight well and bravely but see no merit in an endless conflict that ones with grandfathers are only there to do self fellatio for their egos.

Irrelevant. We’re talking about women who lost their husband and sons. For the wrong reasons.

Irrelevant. We’re talking about women who lost their husband and sons. For the wrong reasons.
They're there to serve their country and do what they are ordered to do. There are no right and wrong reasons. You follow orders, don't want to do it? You're free to leave, there are many who would gladly take up the duty.

Considering all the reports on the war and the Indian divisions that ran away from a fight against a much much inferior enemy.. I believe your grandfather’s dedication to bravado is commendable.

Since you are as usual running to 71 as your only saving grace, a rotten leadership surrender versus men abandoning tanks and rifles such as the IA did in 62 and 65 has a lot of difference. The same way Mirage 2000 pilots declaring non-operational systems and running away did.

But that too is a disservice to those men of the IA who did fight well and bravely but see no merit in an endless conflict that ones with grandfathers are only there to do self fellatio for their egos.
Sorry what? There is no need to run to 71 although it was a major conflict, in 65 itself your so called surprise attack in Kashmir was effectively countered exposing your inability to mount a full fledged war. You can dwell in battle victories after losing the war.

Besides, if you take surrendered or captured men or those who ran back from battle front, then a lot of your former chiefs like Musharraf shouldn't be where they are and their self fellatio is unbearable lest their fanboys.

They're there to serve their country and do what they are ordered to do. There are no right and wrong reasons. You follow orders, don't want to do it? You're free to leave, there are many who would gladly take up the duty.

Should soldiers be robots who are to be not disturbed by the orders of their superiors or the governments and by the situation in the country ? What about soldiers in Russia, Egypt, Libya etc who initiated or partook in bringing revolutionary change in the country or attempted to do so ?

Last edited:
there is no right or wrong in war genius

No, there is. What was so right about the NATO+GCC invasion of Libya in 2011 or the CIA-arranged invasion of Cuba in 1961 or the continuing ten-year-old Syria invasion since 2011 ?

Last edited:
No, there is. What are so right about the NATO+GCC invasion of Libya in 2011 or the CIA-arranged invasion of Cuba in 1961 or the ten-year-old Syria invasion since 2011 ?
you are one of the biggest retard i have seen on pdf

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom