What's new

If I get disqualified Murad saeed will be leader Imran Khan

Don't give him the satisfaction of replying to him.
Sir, you know that's the alt ID of our mutual friend? :D

Iqbal prefers death over sustenance that weakens his rise.
Who's death? Pakistan's? Or those who failed it?

Iqbal says to burn every inch of a wheat field if it cannot feed the farmer.
Again, ignoring the entirety of his message.

Yes, enjoying the show indeed.
I figured so.

Desperation is hoping that somehow crooks and Shaitans like NS will see the light.
Oh. I can't wait for Nawaz sharif to get hidayat, repent and lead this country to greatness :lol:

Sir, you know that's the alt ID of our mutual friend? :D

Who's death? Pakistan's? Or those who failed it?

Again, ignoring the entirety of his message.

I figured so.

Oh. I can't wait for Nawaz sharif to get hidayat, repent and lead this country to greatness :lol:
You support a system the supports shaitans and enemies like PMLN and PPP.

The death of this oppressive system is death of Pakistan to you? You are blind then.

You support a system the supports shaitans and enemies like PMLN and PPP.

The death of this oppressive system is death of Pakistan to you? You are blind then.
Like I said before, what is your alternative?

You keep ignoring my replies and repeating yourself.

What is the tea , according to you?

Like I said before, what is your alternative?

You keep ignoring my replies and repeating yourself.

What is the tea , according to you?
The tea is what the PMLN and the PPP are serving you, with their speciality, the famous biryani.

You believe in the current system, I don't.

The alternative is blind justice.

The tea is what the PMLN and the PPP are serving you, with their speciality, the famous biryani.

You believe in the current system, I don't.

The alternative is blind justice.
Stop with the strawmen, buddy. Not gonna help you.

You said the following:
No, I choose to not support the current system of crooks. You can drink urine and call it tea if you want.
I asked you, since I consider urine to be tea and I am wrong, what is the real tea?

He also said A LOT more (in fact, literally all that he said) about our responsibilities as Muslims, about despair being worse than apostasy but you choose to ignore that.

@Mirzali Khan , bro, you have an unlikely friend (aujeet-fay ;)). Mans also wants to burn Pakistan down. :P

1. Its halal for PPP to do it in 2008.

2. We do need a reset.

Gave up on supporting IK when he accepted SMQ, other PMLN and PPP crooks into his party.

Let it all burn. It is better this way.

just one question, why do you not like SMQ and other PMLN/PPP crooks who joined PTI?

This is the right choice if true. Murad Saeed is a young to resonate with the youth, pashtun to resonate with KPK and even other marginalized ethnic groups, and independent. He has the energy, loyalty to Khan, and willpower.

I've always said Imran Khan, being 70+, needs to groom a successor. In my mind, Murad Saeed or Hammad Azhar were the best candidates. Unfortunately, SMQ somehow was inserted into leadership position, by the establishment's influence within the party.

I hope Imran Khan has learned through all of these events that the older PTI leadership cannot be trusted and he must rely on the uncompromising youth.

2. ......., people jumping ship to save their own careers.

Their carieer will be permanently ruined, so this is the reason mostly politicians are saying good bye to politics in press conference.

Their popularity and even popularity of pti is due to Imran Khan

Their carieer will be permanently ruined, so this is the reason mostly politicians are saying good bye to politics in press conference.

Their popularity and even popularity of pti is due to Imran Khan
terrible line of work to get into in the first place, isn't it ? :D

one shouldn't complain about the heat once in the kitchen

its like joining the army and they crying about people shooting bullets at you lol

He said Qureshi but for "future" Murad Saeed

So future PTI leader is probably Zain Qureshi

He will not.. we are the nation with him.. you **** off indian...
Technically, those that were with him are currently being beaten black and blue… everyone else “with” him are playing call of dooty in their heads and are at most invested with monetary donations.

Pakistanis aren’t by majority “with him” - the poor will vote for biryani or with a gun on their head… others will be scared away much like MQM voters were or PMLN voters were.. and that’s the end of the “charge of the light brigade” PTI version.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom