What's new

'If I could change just one thing in India

And at post#8 , you have your own pakistani compatriot who just TRASHED your thread .

dont be so closed minded whats wrong with post no 8, dont you think most of our problem be solved if we have nothing to do with each other!!

If I could change one thing about India I will move the country 1000 miles from Pakistani borders

the feeling is mutual :) ..I always wondered how much India would have developed if we didnt have the current neighbours..

I would make us a cleaner people socially. We are very dirty. Spitting everywhere. Throwing crap everywhere. I want to see India as a cleaner place, a prettier place. Right now to see pretty I need to get out of the cities. Too much dust and pollution and gandagi.
to that add respect for traffic rules... One thing the educated and the illiterates share is their scant regard for signals,lane rules etc etc

dont be so closed minded whats wrong with post no 8, dont you think most of our problem be solved if we have nothing to do with each other!!

Sure ... Had pakistan been moved to mars , the problems of entire SA would have been solved .

Yeah and be open minded about it .

its getting better now compared to 5 decades back and it'll certainly improve in future with more education and social development.people are marrying outside their castes i agree that there are issues but im hopeful that things will improve.my worry is casteism and communalism are entering the politics.

Its a foolish wish made by the ignorant.

Caste has been enshrined in the constitution of India and can never be abolished :lol:

The Indian constitution demands we all have caste's and declare it too. Abolishion of Caste means abolishion of reservations, Good luck with that. :disagree:

If I could change one thing about India I will move the country 1000 miles from Pakistani borders

Why dont you directly say you want to be arab?

Wrong...pakistan is no significant problem, we have much bigger issues.

Vice versa might not be true, but we are talking about Indian benefit here.

I was being generous to him ..... :D

Not only South Asia , majority of the terrorism related issues and other problems in entire world will be solved permanently .

and i'd change the chalta hai attitude.

Yeah!! And you have to wait for a couple of million years and still I do not think Almighty will agree to your prayer because everything(continents) will converge again...He wants to have more fun by bringing us closer!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom