What's new

If F16s can't be used against India what are they there for?

F16 was not used within Pakistan but F16 still has more legs then Jf17 thunder. The only drawback of thunder is that it is not a long range, though F16 is also not long range but medium range.
Other then that i believe PAF has gone for the best in JF17 and in newer versions we'll eradicate that problem also. InShaAllah.
To shoot taliban out of the sky
Ofcousre they can be used

Can you enlighten all members that Which “all key parts” of Turkish attack helicopter are made by US? Engine is LHTEC but what other US parts in T-129. I know you are the king of Trolling in politic matters with your BS but I didn’t know you were performing similar behaviors on defense technology matters.
Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
https://www.defensenews.com/global/...-helicopter-deal-between-turkey-and-pakistan/

Without US consent, nothing can happen.

Pakistan wants QUALITY and BATTLE PROVEN weapons and we can provide them with it, i doubt that they are interested in mass produced low quality toys.
Indians used to say the same but now they are collectively silent.

Dude, stop trolling again. You claimed that key parts of Turkish attack helicopters are all US. I asked you which key parts you are talking ? Lets prove your claim in front of all members !
I guess engine is part of key parts, right. The problem is the relations between US and Pakistan, I m talking about Pakistan, not Turkey, it's a known fact the US can kill the deal if it wants, deny it as you will, but that fact won't change.

I guess engine is part of key parts, right. The problem is the relations between US and Pakistan, I m talking about Pakistan, not Turkey, it's a known fact the US can kill the deal if it wants, deny it as you will, but that fact won't change.

I do not talk about politic. I ask you a solid matter. You claimed a thing in your previous posts that key parts of Turkish attack helicopter are all US origin. I underlined that Engine is LhTEC and domestic engine is going to replace this engine and asked you which key parts are those that you are claiming in your post ? Demanding such a response from a member who claim such an assertive claim is the nature of defense related forums. You call the name of a rival product with a claim and I ask you to back up your claim about the subject you do not have any idea. Let’s do it now. That is the third time I ask you this question.

I do not talk about politic. I ask you a solid matter. You claimed a thing in your previous posts that key parts of Turkish attack helicopter are all US origin. I underlined that Engine is LhTEC and domestic engine is going to replace this engine and asked you which key parts are those that you are claiming in your post ? Demanding such a response from a member who claim such an assertive claim is the nature of defense related forums. You call the name of a rival product with a claim and I ask you to back up your claim about the subject you do not have any idea. Let’s do it now. That is the third time I ask you this question.
The plane involves US engines and British and Italians, who are US follower, if US and Pakistan's relations keep worsening the west may block the export and stop providing parts, that's common sense. I guess everyone know, as for you've going to replace the engine with your own, that'll be great, if that happens, we'll have less worries.

You mentioned Turkey for no apparent reason. You talked about multiple key parts sourced from the US, hence the plural form.

We are aware of the fact that the engine is American, it's no secret. However, you also know that the domestic version is being developed.

So why do you drag Turkey in this thread even though you know exactly how the debate will end?

I can tell you why: You are a troll - and quite a bad one.

That is why F-16 is never send.. And we still got pakistanis bragging how F-16 is better plane. How they shall go for americans stuff.

This is the final nail in the coffin of US defense sales to Pakistan, and end the desire to acquire more F-16s in the PAF. The acquisition departments in not just Pakistan, but the militaries of the world will learn that American planes are not meant for use, and will stop buying their equipment. Soon The PAF will look to buying the J-10CE if it needs planes in the class of the F-16 in the near future...This is what US defense contractors will read if the US doesn't clarify how the F-16s can be "reasonably" used.

Last edited:
J-10 with newly developed Chinese thrust vector engines is really a monster, doing thing of impossible..

hopefully the J-10 will get the new WS-15 once its ready; Thrust vectoring and better thrust to weight ratio. Best of all it will be a domestic Chinese engine and not a russian Al-31. The Ws-10 (14 ton) is a great engine too, but the WS-15 can be a game changer, with its higher thrust, it could enable the J-10 to supercruise and give the plane high sub-sonic long range patrolling abilities.

Irrelevant, I doubt it will be integrated on any other plane besides Turkish ones as there are much better performing missiles already used on most major companies planes. You can't say this missile is better than the AMRAAM, or, the Meteor. These missiles are combat proven and made by countries that have actually done this before and the same goes with aircraft. I doubt Turkey will develop their fifth gen aircraft reason being that even Russia could not develop their Su-57 with over half a century of experience and China may have made a their own "Fifth gen" the planes RCS is about 0.1-1m2 or the same as the Eurofighter Typhoon so nothing impressive there. I say Turkey should wait for 6th gen because 5th gen will be replaced maybe 10-15 years by 6th gen saying that the first 5th gen is already 14 years old which is the F-22.

If it was the logic behind the manufacturer/costumer relations, Tübitak SAGE SOM-J missile will have never been selected by LockheedMartin to integrate on internal stations of F-35. With SOM-J deal signed between Lockheed-Tübitak, Turkish cruise missile will be exported to any costumer who sign a deal to purchase F-35. SOM-J is the direct competitor of Kongsberg JSM missile on international markets.

tumblr_phn7lrS7961vvubtmo1_1280.jpg

At present, Tübitak SAGE commenced firing trials of domestic BVR and WVR missiles.
Well, what makes a missile superior to others?
  • Seeker head (Rf-IIR)
  • Fuel technology
  • Propulsion tech (Rocket motor tech-Dual pulse)
  • Maneuvrability (TVC control, Fins)
  • Control actuator, flight algorithms and capable processor.
  • Resistance to jamming/flashing (Advanced datalink, advanced Rf seeker, 3rd generation infrared sensor technology supported with special dimmer/brightness adjustment softwares)
If a state proved maturity and capability on almost all those areas, Which factor stop this country develop a state of art missile that will be competitive against Western eqvalents?

5c733f1f-c536-4b37-8d1a-98327cf18d1a-jpeg.538240

Last edited:
If it was the logic behind the manufacturer/costumer relations, Tübitak SAGE SOM-J missile will never be selected by LockheedMartin to integrate on internal stations of F-35. Turkish cruise missile will be exported to any costumer who sign a deal to purchase F-35. At present, Tübitak SAGE commenced firing trials of domestic BVR and WVR missiles.
Well, what makes a missile superior to others?
  • Seeker head (Rf-IIR)
  • Fuel technology
  • Propulsion tech (Rocket motor tech-Dual pulse)
  • Maneuvrability (TVC control, Fins)
  • Control actuator, flight algorithms and capable processor.
  • Resistance to jamming/flashing (Advanced datalink, advanced Rf seeker, 3rd generation infrared sensor technology supported with special dimmer/brightness adjustment softwares)
If a state proved maturity and capability on almost all those areas, What makes this country develop a state of art missile that will be comparable against Western eqvalents?

5c733f1f-c536-4b37-8d1a-98327cf18d1a-jpeg.538240
The reason it was selected is not because of its performance. Its because the U.S. is not willing the export any of their ALCM to other countries for some reason which hinders the ability for Lockheed to make sales from integration.

All Americans want are juicy details for publicity...

Jets procured in 80s have no end user agreement .

The 18 block 52s came with amraams

Back
Top Bottom